Author Topic: What do TZ sham elections mean for Kenya?  (Read 5695 times)

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: What do TZ sham elections mean for Kenya?
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2020, 02:21:32 PM »
Moi won with 2.5m out 6m voters in 1997 - 40% - and now in 2022 - registered voters will be 4 times that. Most kenyans cannot even relate with Moi or when he was a president.

A kid born in 1997 is now 23 years. Majority who were teenagers in 1990s are now 30yrs. Kids born in 1990 will be 32 yrs in 2022 - they won't have any re-collection of Moi!

So old guy - move on. Most kenya know only about Kikuyu presidents - and time to try  a Kalenjin is nigh.

Did you mean the best thief in all of Africa. Ruto presidency,if it happens will end up in tears for many, luckily some of us were smart enough to secure dual citizenship and have somewhere to run. It will be Nyayo era on steroids, all Kenyans will have to adopt a kalenjin accent to survive.
I do not know how I ended up finding that Hitler was bad for the world and was not born in the 40s.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2020, 02:28:09 PM »
Hitler was good for Germans up to date. The German efficiency has roots in his era. He industrialized the country just that people focus on his ambition to conquer the world which was driven by success at home. To feed armies facing the world and have the military technology requires intelligence, planning and all ingredients of a genius leader and strategist.

[/quote]I do not know how I ended up finding that Hitler was bad for the world and was not born in the 40s. [/quote]
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2020, 02:39:29 PM »
I knew RV Pundit would put on the blinkers - how is someone scuttling his own lined up stars brilliant? Uhuru swift endorsement of TZ rigging is a message to Mobutu: regional leaders won't break a sweat as they go for the winning horse. They did it to Besigye, Raila, Lissu and definitely any Mobutu. TZ is a bad omen for Mobutu.

About Magufuli he is not so dumb but as harebrained as Mobutu. Fighting the west is not a useful strategy- there aren't any success stories if you look around. Sudan after flirting with China is back to DC with a white flag: after 30 years of Janjaweed, SS secession, bankrupt to the bone. But at least Magufuli was smart enough to kowtow to the wenyenchi until he took over ANC. Mobutu's inability to court Kenyatta, Moi, Odinga, et al points to a potential catastrophe should he become PORK. A Castro, Maduro or Mugabe in the making.

The question that you have not answered is how Ruto "win" the elections in 2022 from outside the government and become PORK? The kikuyu elite are not handing over power to another Kalenjin like they did to Moi in 1978 just to be shaffted for 24 years.  When Raila was being shaved without water in 2007, 2013 and 2017, you should have started putting water on your head.  Wembe ni ule ule my brother.

Let speak when Ruto become PORK and win his re-election by 85% like Magufuli.
Ruto is next to Meles zenawi - by far the best African leader - we ever saw.
Mapadlocks has never been on a ziara to Western capital, think about that? He has my support off that fact alone.

We desperately need African leaders who will stick it to the chungus and their corporations.

I still don't believe in infrastructure led development though, that is my beef with Magufooli.

Kagame, M7, Magufuli are the future. Pundit is crazy he thinks his uncle Ruto is in the same class as this stalwarts.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 03:39:34 PM by Robina »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2020, 02:42:06 PM »
You simply have no idea what you are writing about. Take your time and read history and you will get to know, that German technology started way back in 1905. Years even before Hitler who came from Austria went to Germany.
Hitler's first success in war had more to do with the other Western nations like France and GB refusing to mobilse for war. The general population of the two big nations was tired of war after WWI. It is not easy for democratic nations to be moved to war. A dictatorship like Germany those days was easier to mobilise for war.
Also you are creating the impression that Hitler is a popular figure in Germany. Not true at all. Germany lost big in WWII not only on population but on territory and the national soul was wounded for centuries to come through the genocide on minorities in Europe.

Hitler was good for Germans up to date. The German efficiency has roots in his era. He industrialized the country just that people focus on his ambition to conquer the world which was driven by success at home. To feed armies facing the world and have the military technology requires intelligence, planning and all ingredients of a genius leader and strategist.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2020, 02:51:27 PM »
Moi won with 2.5m out 6m voters in 1997 - 40% - and now in 2022 - registered voters will be 4 times that. Most kenyans cannot even relate with Moi or when he was a president.

A kid born in 1997 is now 23 years. Majority who were teenagers in 1990s are now 30yrs. Kids born in 1990 will be 32 yrs in 2022 - they won't have any re-collection of Moi!

So old guy - move on. Most kenya know only about Kikuyu presidents - and time to try  a Kalenjin is nigh.

Did you mean the best thief in all of Africa. Ruto presidency,if it happens will end up in tears for many, luckily some of us were smart enough to secure dual citizenship and have somewhere to run. It will be Nyayo era on steroids, all Kenyans will have to adopt a kalenjin accent to survive.
I do not know how I ended up finding that Hitler was bad for the world and was not born in the 40s.

Why Moi? the horrors meted by the Kalenjin are only a decade old. Mobutu has misdirected energy but not the wisdom to beat Raila and Uhuru. The two have been playing him like a violin... Uhurutopia dead. Jubilee dead. Incumbency gone. Now Raila BBI manifesto is basically state-sponsored - the paradox of a "genus" getting his arse handed to him. 8)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2020, 02:56:01 PM »
Uhuru is retiring. Sijui nitumie kijaluo. Why would Ruto be fighting someone who is retiring. We thought maybe BBI will ammend Katiba to somehow make him a candidate - but surely HE IS RETIRING.

Please recalibrating everything with that KEY INFO.

Don't get misused by Uhuru - that be is being very stupid - because Uhuru can pretty much do anything - now - and he won't ever account for it again.

Uhuru main interest is to fool you guys for 1 more year - who knows maybe he'll eat 2022 with court cases - so max 2yrs - he lies to Raila - while Ruto is kicking mashinani.

Come 2022 - he goes mteja hapatikani :)

Why Moi? the horrors meted by the Kalenjin are only a decade old. Mobutu has misdirected energy but not the wisdom to beat Raila and Uhuru. The two have been playing him like a violin... Uhurutopia dead. Jubilee dead. Incumbency gone. Now Raila BBI manifesto is basically state-sponsored - the paradox of a "genus" getting his arse handed to him. 8)

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2020, 03:16:16 PM »
Every theory needs proof at some point. There are a gazillion of those scientific papers I can tell you - IEEE vaults and arXiv.org have 1M+ each - heck I have co-authored a bunch myself. However very few theories ever become laws by hard proof - cause it easy to discover, observe or record phenomena but so much harder to apply it in engineering let alone profitably.

REALITY - Uhuru is Raila campaign manager lining up crew in Naivasha right now;  squeezing the balls of opponents; using state resources to prop Raila... unleashing his dogs on Mobutu. I don't need Kijaluo or Kikale to make my point: you can google it.

Uhuru is playing Raila is as good a THEORY as say antimatter - incredibly groundbreaking potential yet a pure scifi fantasy. PIPEDREAM.

Uhuru is retiring. Sijui nitumie kijaluo. Why would Ruto be fighting someone who is retiring. We thought maybe BBI will ammend Katiba to somehow make him a candidate - but surely HE IS RETIRING.

Please recalibrating everything with that KEY INFO.

Don't get misused by Uhuru - that be is being very stupid - because Uhuru can pretty much do anything - now - and he won't ever account for it again.

Uhuru main interest is to fool you guys for 1 more year - who knows maybe he'll eat 2022 with court cases - so max 2yrs - he lies to Raila - while Ruto is kicking mashinani.

Come 2022 - he goes mteja hapatikani :)

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2020, 03:29:35 PM »
Pundit this reality is more useful than all your theories

?s=21

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2020, 03:37:17 PM »

I really doubt your personal story. Your IQ is barely 80.
Uhuru is obviously playing the fool for another year.
Otherwise the basic of any theory is rationality.
When we get to 2022 and Uhuru is leading Raila campaigns - then you can bring your Phd :) in nonsense.
Every theory needs proof at some point. There are a gazillion of those scientific papers I can tell you - IEEE vaults and arXiv.org have 1M+ each - heck I have co-authored a bunch myself. However very few theories ever become laws by hard proof - cause it easy to discover, observe or record phenomena but so much harder to apply it in engineering let alone profitably.

REALITY - Uhuru is Raila campaign manager lining up crew in Naivasha right now;  squeezing the balls of opponents; using state resources to prop Raila... unleashing his dogs on Mobutu. I don't need Kijaluo or Kikale to make my point: you can google it.

Uhuru is playing Raila is as good a THEORY as say antimatter - incredibly groundbreaking potential yet a pure scifi fantasy. PIPEDREAM.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2020, 03:39:13 PM »
What reality - just the usual motions - keep the fools played - Uhuru still has 1yr to go.
300 mps and senators - why not start by impeaching ruto. That is more than enough :)
Heck they can ammend constitution already - for non-referendum clauses.

?s=21

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2020, 03:59:20 PM »
They cannot impeach Mobutu anymore than they can summary dismiss his CS Keters, Jubilee deputy leader, etc - to deny him victim card. These are strategic people: Mobutu has been crafting a "think tank" of Khalwales, Ndii, Muthama, Owallo, Omar,.. even Mutunga and Yash Ghai - after realizing donkey work is roadmap to nowhere. After listening to Sudi, Murkomen and Nyoros he needs a few brains after all. You are stuck in old game - you can line up all warriors or hustlers but noone will give up hard, cold cash for wheelbarrow. Even a retard gets that - a turkey in the oven vs a bat in the ceiling.

Don't overrate yourself. At least MOAS are NBS numbers - excel macros - hii ingine ni hard thinking huwezi. Mobutu frenzy is panic but he is course-correcting with few Yash Ghais... your Uhurutopia, they are playing Raila vitendawili are worse than Professor Makau Mutua or Dr Miguna Miguna nonsense. IQ 40.

What reality - just the usual motions - keep the fools played - Uhuru still has 1yr to go.
300 mps and senators - why not start by impeaching ruto. That is more than enough :)
Heck they can ammend constitution already - for non-referendum clauses.

?s=21

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2020, 04:09:52 PM »
Genius from Mavoko sewer.. how is rainy season treating you? If I cared about your opinion I would resurrect old Omollo. Your exaggeration of Mobutu imaginary miracles just shows how idiotic you are. If he was genius angekuwa PORK kitambo - instead he takes a step forward and 2 backwards. Back to crafting mean machine in name of hustler nation. He is at Raila 2002 level... much better in exciting people than closing the deal. It not surprising a fool like you think his rallies and  FB or Twitter Likes qualify as credible metric.

I really doubt your personal story. Your IQ is barely 80.
Uhuru is obviously playing the fool for another year.
Otherwise the basic of any theory is rationality.
When we get to 2022 and Uhuru is leading Raila campaigns - then you can bring your Phd :) in nonsense.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2020, 04:39:00 PM »
Raw nerve. Seriously your IQ is pretty low. Ruto is a juggernaut. I hope you saw Mt Kenya this weekend. Now next is Ukambani, Coast, name it.

As for Raila and Uhuru - one is retiring - and one will be forced to retire - with another.

And settle for a project like Kalonzo or Matiangi.

or well get beaten like Burukhenge - Raila 15%, Ruto 65%, the rest share 20%. That is MOAS 2022.

Genius from Mavoko sewer.. how is rainy season treating you? If I cared about your opinion I would resurrect old Omollo. Your exaggeration of Mobutu imaginary miracles just shows how idiotic you are. If he was genius angekuwa PORK kitambo - instead he takes a step forward and 2 backwards. Back to crafting mean machine in name of hustler nation. He is at Raila 2002 level... much better in exciting people than closing the deal. It not surprising a fool like you think his rallies and  FB or Twitter Likes qualify as credible metric.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2020, 04:43:01 PM »
Ruto is already a victim in hustler nation mind. Why Uhuru cannot dismiss his guys - I don't know.
Ruto is inherited GEMA (45% sio mbaya) to add to Jubilee Asili. We are giving Raila - Tuju and Murathe - and Kamanda :)
Your IQ is very low -  technically you cannot scratch my balls.
Mara you do unity programming games mara manufacturing mara sijui nini.
Me think - you're just a tech oil snakes man :)
Some of us are hired to run complicated systems with 99.9% availability.
That takes a lot of skills, long nights and dedication...and some breathe here.
They cannot impeach Mobutu anymore than they can summary dismiss his CS Keters, Jubilee deputy leader, etc - to deny him victim card. These are strategic people: Mobutu has been crafting a "think tank" of Khalwales, Ndii, Muthama, Owallo, Omar,.. even Mutunga and Yash Ghai - after realizing donkey work is roadmap to nowhere. After listening to Sudi, Murkomen and Nyoros he needs a few brains after all. You are stuck in old game - you can line up all warriors or hustlers but noone will give up hard, cold cash for wheelbarrow. Even a retard gets that - a turkey in the oven vs a bat in the ceiling.

Don't overrate yourself. At least MOAS are NBS numbers - excel macros - hii ingine ni hard thinking huwezi. Mobutu frenzy is panic but he is course-correcting with few Yash Ghais... your Uhurutopia, they are playing Raila vitendawili are worse than Professor Makau Mutua or Dr Miguna Miguna nonsense. IQ 40.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2020, 05:00:49 PM »
Well okay - am not wholly doubting Thomas I take you at your word: you're DevOps Engineer- a glorified IT systems admin. Maybe a big deal - better than Average Joe from your neighborhood. 99.9% uptime... checking logs on an app made in Lithuania. Smh. You overrate yourself just as you overrate Mobutu - bizarre obsession with iQ - if booting and shutting servers makes you genius God help Zamunda.

45% of what? Not 85%... according to GM. That voodoo is just that. Am sure you have President Mobutu potraits in your small cabin in Mavoko. Keep the faith it works wonders.

Ruto is already a victim in hustler nation mind. Why Uhuru cannot dismiss his guys - I don't know.
Ruto is inherited GEMA (45% sio mbaya) to add to Jubilee Asili. We are giving Raila - Tuju and Murathe - and Kamanda :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2020, 05:15:49 PM »
NASA got 45% - not GEMA. While you're busy following Uhuru to retirement - Ruto is busy growing into NASA. Let see how many in Jubilee will switch sides :). Just assume we are starting at 2017 45-55 -  so far I think for every Jubilee supporter Ruto has lost - very few - he is gaining 2-3 in NASA. That in plain maths will results in NASA 35 and Jubilee 65% - or the BEST case if Uhuru will be stupid enough to put his money and time on you 40% with Ruto 60%.

Well okay - am not wholly doubting Thomas I take you at your word: you're DevOps Engineer- a glorified IT systems admin. Maybe a big deal - better than Average Joe from your neighborhood. 99.9% uptime... checking logs on an app made in Lithuania. Smh. You overrate yourself just as you overrate Mobutu - bizarre obsession with iQ - if booting and shutting servers makes you genius God help Zamunda.

45% of what? Not 85%... according to GM. That voodoo is just that. Am sure you have President Mobutu potraits in your small cabin in Mavoko. Keep the faith it works wonders.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2020, 05:21:40 PM »
If you google Mpesa Engineer you will see profiles of crew who "burn midnight oil", "highly skilled" -with Bachelors of BBIT from Catholic University or MBA in strategy from Sunderland. That your ilk.

Matiba had very big rallies with 100 car convoys. Saba saba crew were even bold enough to lynch cops and block Moi entourage. I saw old dog Fred Gumo explaining how his Jeshi La Mzee thugs squared with Matiba goons at OTC as they attempt to block Moi going to airport via Haile Selassie. Now Mobutu who is still walking on eggs around Uhuru - with 85% in Gema :o - as they literally spit on him.

Raw nerve. Seriously your IQ is pretty low. Ruto is a juggernaut. I hope you saw Mt Kenya this weekend. Now next is Ukambani, Coast, name it.

As for Raila and Uhuru - one is retiring - and one will be forced to retire - with another.

And settle for a project like Kalonzo or Matiangi.

or well get beaten like Burukhenge - Raila 15%, Ruto 65%, the rest share 20%. That is MOAS 2022.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2020, 05:59:56 PM »
It an okay theory - 65% magic number :) - backed up by nothing. Even at .com there used to be a standard called evidence. You tried to table some opinion polls from London briefcase digital marketing company. And Ipsos or Infotrak from March 2018 - before civil war killed Mobutu dream. Now he has no party but you have solid numbers. How many MPs back him? In Jubilee- let alone NASA? You do not have credible polls, by elections, influencers - the pseudoscience beacons you patented - instead you have the quicksands you mocked before: FB likes, tweets, crowds, and hope.

Show us something that is not so lame: a by election rout maybe? More than a handful of MPs? A credible poll perhaps? No? Okay

NASA got 45% - not GEMA. While you're busy following Uhuru to retirement - Ruto is busy growing into NASA. Let see how many in Jubilee will switch sides :). Just assume we are starting at 2017 45-55 -  so far I think for every Jubilee supporter Ruto has lost - very few - he is gaining 2-3 in NASA. That in plain maths will results in NASA 35 and Jubilee 65% - or the BEST case if Uhuru will be stupid enough to put his money and time on you 40% with Ruto 60%.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2020, 07:14:05 PM »
My friend - you should know I don't throw figures carelessly. I have read about Kenya politics ever since I was 10yrs! In class 5-6 to be precise. And I use to lock myself in a room full of newspaper dating 1960s. My father had this mini -library - room full of books, newspapers and files that he locked shut. I discovered I could climb through the ceiling from one bedroom to that room -  drop in and immerse myself in the world of books. Then my father would only allow us to each get I think 25 books - that was KCPE era - annually - we would loan - and you had to return all the 25 - sometimes he'd be generous to allow for another picking - but he kept his books.

Anyway long and shot - I was like a walking encyolopedia in kenya politics.

Eventually my brothers discovered my littles secrets - and while I saw newspaper to read kenya politics - they saw money - we were so different - they really hated anything books - prefering to chase girls :).

So they started working cahoot of local butcherman to sell that treasure trove. You know what they use to transport them - DONKEY :). The rate was one kilo of newspaper was equal to one kilo of sugar. They use to do that periodically. They leave the "visible" stuff - but inside the shelves - it had become meat wrapping. All the money would end up in Walk-man radio for my one bro and the other one was interested with entertaining girls with soda and bread in our sleeping keja :). I hated radios - except BBC English and I hated girls. They use to think I was crazy - which I was - because I'd stay indoors for weeks - as long as I had books- Times, Economist, Nation, Weekly Review - and then tonnes of yellow rags :) with salacious stories .  Many people in our village had rare sight of me.  The first girl I slept with - that was 95 - I was in form 1 - my bro came with two girls - and handed one to me - I didn't know what to do with her - I imagine that when I insert my penis - I would feel incredible warmth :) - I felt nothing - I had no sperms those days - so we just slept until morning with my little dick in her thing. I told my brothers they were nuts to follow girls for all that. That girl would die of HIV-AIDS - and I was for many years so worried :). The 2nd girl in middle of kcse - she pleaded that I show her geography and she'd give me the thing - after geography paper one - we went and did the thing - got so messed up - because this time no soon I had enter the vagina - than I heard gushing :) - I had finished in less than a second. She sat there stumped - me with my shrivel dick and her with vagina full of hair :) - out of the great shame and confusion- I decided to run and crossed the swamp - pretending we had been found in that little bush by the school by passerbys - big problem - I had to figure out how to get back to school with half my trousers wet and muddy :) :)(

Anyway there is NOTHING NOTHING you can teach me about Kenya POLITICS.

NOTHING.

It an okay theory - 65% magic number :) - backed up by nothing. Even at .com there used to be a standard called evidence. You tried to table some opinion polls from London briefcase digital marketing company. And Ipsos or Infotrak from March 2018 - before civil war killed Mobutu dream. Now he has no party but you have solid numbers. How many MPs back him? In Jubilee- let alone NASA? You do not have credible polls, by elections, influencers - the pseudoscience beacons you patented - instead you have the quicksands you mocked before: FB likes, tweets, crowds, and hope.

Show us something that is not so lame: a by election rout maybe? More than a handful of MPs? A credible poll perhaps? No? Okay

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2020, 07:23:51 PM »
It shows you are a bad student. Even the most knowledgeble teacher can still learn new facts.

My friend - you should know I don't throw figures carelessly. I have read about Kenya politics ever since I was 10yrs! In class 5-6 to be precise. And I use to lock myself in a room full of newspaper dating 1960s. My father had this mini -library - room full of books, newspapers and files that he locked shut. I discovered I could climb through the ceiling from one bedroom to that room -  drop in and immerse myself in the world of books. Then my father would only allow us to each get I think 25 books - that was KCPE era - annually - we would loan - and you had to return all the 25 - sometimes he'd be generous to allow for another picking - but he kept his books.

Anyway long and shot - I was like a walking encyolopedia in kenya politics.

Eventually my brothers discovered my littles secrets - and while I saw newspaper to read kenya politics - they saw money - we were so different - they really hated anything books - prefering to chase girls :).

So they started working cahoot of local butcherman to sell that treasure trove. You know what they use to transport them - DONKEY :). The rate was one kilo of newspaper was equal to one kilo of sugar. They use to do that periodically. They leave the "visible" stuff - but inside the shelves - it had become meat wrapping. All the money would end up in Walk-man radio for my one bro and the other one was interested with entertaining girls with soda and bread in our sleeping keja :). I hated radios - except BBC English and I hated girls. They use to think I was crazy - which I was - because I'd stay indoors for weeks - as long as I had books- Times, Economist, Nation, Weekly Review - and then tonnes of yellow rags :) with salacious stories .  Many people in our village had rare sight of me.  The first girl I slept with - that was 96 - I was in form 1 - my bro came with two girls - and handed it one to me - I didn't know what to do with her - I imagine that when I insert my penis - I would feel incredible warmth :) - I felt nothing - I had no sperms those days - so we just slept until morning with my little dick in her thing. That girl would die of HIV-AIDS - and I was for many years so worried :).

Anyway there is NOTHING NOTHING you can teach me about Kenya POLITICS.

NOTHING.