Author Topic: Trump Will Punish Iran  (Read 3073 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Trump Will Punish Iran
« on: June 21, 2019, 05:51:02 AM »
A $222.7M toy lost to a third world millitary can't go unpunished. I see one of their toys falling off the sky of some destroyers sinking. America denies, life goes on

?s=19
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Trump Will Punish Iran
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 06:35:09 AM »
A Friday dawn strike was called off
https://nyti.ms/2Rq3yff
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 07:29:39 AM »
A $222.7M toy lost to a third world millitary can't go unpunished. I see one of their toys falling off the sky of some destroyers sinking. America denies, life goes on

?s=19
Not happening any time soon. Military confrontation with Iran would be a terrible option for the us. Can the us afford to start a new war? While in Afghanistan the taliban are slowly taking back the country, syria they had to tack up their knickers and run. It would be a serious proxy war with Russia and china. They can only fight Iran with sanctions. And by the way Iran iran is no 3rd world military as you pupport. They develop their own military hardware and this is not the first time they've shot down a us drone.

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 11:44:35 AM »
Putin showed him the receipts.  Pee tape.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 12:25:29 PM »

?s=19
Not happening any time soon. Military confrontation with Iran would be a terrible option for the us. Can the us afford to start a new war? While in Afghanistan the taliban are slowly taking back the country, syria they had to tack up their knickers and run. It would be a serious proxy war with Russia and china. They can only fight Iran with sanctions. And by the way Iran iran is no 3rd world military as you pupport. They develop their own military hardware and this is not the first time they've shot down a us drone.

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk

Not war but stealth strikes just to send a warning. This, followed by another drone just to see if they can repeat the mistake

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 03:24:59 PM »
The capability and cajones to shoot down a US drone is serious muscle too.  Iran are not to be sniffed at... this could be a big big war..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 09:11:48 PM »
Yup the bombastic orangeman better take a chill pill on this one. He can't stealthily attack the Revolutionary Guard cause the Russian M-whatever missile defenses are the best in the world. Taking out a non-military jet would be a PR nightmare. But the worst would be a proxy war with Russia and China. Iran has little to lose here... US already imposed maximum sanctions.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 10:21:57 PM »
Yup the bombastic orangeman better take a chill pill on this one. He can't stealthily attack the Revolutionary Guard cause the Russian M-whatever missile defenses are the best in the world. Taking out a non-military jet would be a PR nightmare. But the worst would be a proxy war with Russia and China. Iran has little to lose here... US already imposed maximum sanctions.

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 10:36:27 PM »

There are many reasons Trump could have pulled back for.  Lack of US capability to send Iran back to the stone-age is not one of them.  I suspect kompromat.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2019, 01:53:17 PM »

There are many reasons Trump could have pulled back for.  Lack of US capability to send Iran back to the stone-age is not one of them.  I suspect kompromat.

Steele dossier was bogus and you know it

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2019, 03:12:27 PM »
What dossier Pastor vooke? Kindly write in English?.. there are some Daily Khadijas here.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2019, 04:30:43 PM »
What dossier Pastor vooke? Kindly write in English?.. there are some Daily Khadijas here.

Christopher Steele the former Mi6 who was hired by Clinton to dig dirt on Trump.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2019, 04:31:33 PM »

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2019, 11:08:04 AM »
A decision of Trump's I support 100%. The war machine has been at this since 2016. There's a vid of Bolton saying openly at a conference barely 2 years ago that the US policy is to rid Iran of the Mullahs and swearing that they'd be declaring victory in Tehran in 2019. The U.S drone was the provocateur here. There's zero justification for an attack on Iran.

What MSM should be doing is blaming Trump for tearing up the nuclear deal just to spite Obama: Petty bs like that can potentially lead to war. Instead, they're critiquing the decision not to provoke another expensive, murderous war in a country that poses ZERO threat to the U.S. SMH.

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2019, 12:47:42 PM »
A decision of Trump's I support 100%. The war machine has been at this since 2016. There's a vid of Bolton saying openly at a conference barely 2 years ago that the US policy is to rid Iran of the Mullahs and swearing that they'd be declaring victory in Tehran in 2019. The U.S drone was the provocateur here. There's zero justification for an attack on Iran.

What MSM should be doing is blaming Trump for tearing up the nuclear deal just to spite Obama: Petty bs like that can potentially lead to war. Instead, they're critiquing the decision not to provoke another expensive, murderous war in a country that poses ZERO threat to the U.S. SMH.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2019, 12:53:46 PM »

War makes billions for MSM. Trump slump is real and they need something to fire up their declining bottom lines.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2019, 12:57:30 PM »

I feel like Hillary would have been less chaotic for the Middle East.  The wars were basically on their last legs by the time Obama left.

Could you try and specify which wars were on their last leg?
Trump inherited fires all over which were nowhere near done. He is just as anti-war as Osama

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2019, 01:16:47 PM »

I feel like Hillary would have been less chaotic for the Middle East.  The wars were basically on their last legs by the time Obama left.

Trump inherited fires all over which were nowhere near done. He is just as anti-war as Osama

Afghanistan and Iraq.  Arab spring damage basically left a potential Hillary government with nothing to meaningfully destroy.

Unraveling the Iran nuclear deal on the other hand opened up a new fight that was basically settled.

Yes, Hillary is a hawk, but fairly predictable.  You are never sure on any given day where Trump will end up.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2019, 02:24:57 PM »

Afghanistan and Iraq.  Arab spring damage basically left a potential Hillary government with nothing to meaningfully destroy.

Unraveling the Iran nuclear deal on the other hand opened up a new fight that was basically settled.

Yes, Hillary is a hawk, but fairly predictable.  You are never sure on any given day where Trump will end up.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2019, 02:51:24 PM »
The U.S. is basically a mercenery for hire for both the Saudis and Israelis. Iran and Syria pose literally no threat to U.S. interests. The Saudis and Israelis just want them taken out for their own regional interests. The Saudis and Israelis have lobbies in Washington that make a mockery out of the Russiagate nonsense we've been subjected to in the past two years with the fake "inteference" allegations. It's a scandal how much those two countries interfere in American policy. Dare a poor soul like Ilhan Omar mention it, then you see all the paid shills come out with fangs exposed, ready to strike. It's truly amazing.

Trump withdrew because if he went to war, he'd lose a chunk of his base. I've been watching the communities that watch the usual conservative audiences of youtube Right/centrist pundits and I've seen a sea change. I think it's been instigated by Tucker Carlson's change to an anti-war stance in the past year or so. These audiences now think the US is fighting Israeli wars, not American-interest wars. On top of it, a lot of pple now understand that 99% of modern Islamic terrorism all over the world comes literally out of Saudi Arabia and its sponsoring of Wahabbism everywhere on the planet. They understand the U.S. has not been fighting any 'war against terror' since Iraq but been using it as a pretext to fight wars for corporate America and Saudi/Israeli interests in the ME.

So now you have a conglomeration of interests, from thoroughly racist/bigoted interests that believe these wars are leading to a demographic shift in Europe and that simply hate Jews and Arabs, to nationalist/patriotic interests that are rebelling against wars they see as using them for foreign interests. Combine it with the Progressive anti-war humanism and desire to funnel those trillions into domestic social programs and I think this is grounds for something really major to happen soon, in the elections. If it was strong enough to sway a hard-head like Trump, you'd better believe something is brewing. This used to be a squarely Leftist/progressive issue and it has become a populist issue on both sides within no time.