Author Topic: Trump Will Punish Iran  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Trump Will Punish Iran
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2019, 03:03:57 PM »
A decision of Trump's I support 100%. The war machine has been at this since 2016. There's a vid of Bolton saying openly at a conference barely 2 years ago that the US policy is to rid Iran of the Mullahs and swearing that they'd be declaring victory in Tehran in 2019. The U.S drone was the provocateur here. There's zero justification for an attack on Iran.

What MSM should be doing is blaming Trump for tearing up the nuclear deal just to spite Obama: Petty bs like that can potentially lead to war. Instead, they're critiquing the decision not to provoke another expensive, murderous war in a country that poses ZERO threat to the U.S. SMH.

I get that, Termi, but it's irresponsible to attack Trump from the Right rather than the Left on these issues. Attacking him from the Right simply makes him more of a hawk. The MSM are criticising his right decisions/actions while letting his terrible decisions simply slide by with just hints of criticisms. It's what I don't get and why I think they're all paid by the same lobbies that pay the politicians. All that effort on Russiagate should've been spent on the Iran Nuke deal and Trump's salivating over a Venezuela war. It was clear since Trump won that he wants to end Obama's wars and start his own brand new wars with Iran and Venezuela. They've been at it for 2 years with barely a peep from MSM. MSM should've been screaming the whole time abt this.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2019, 05:22:55 PM »
The U.S. is basically a mercenery for hire for both the Saudis and Israelis. Iran and Syria pose literally no threat to U.S. interests. The Saudis and Israelis just want them taken out for their own regional interests. The Saudis and Israelis have lobbies in Washington that make a mockery out of the Russiagate nonsense we've been subjected to in the past two years with the fake "inteference" allegations. It's a scandal how much those two countries interfere in American policy. Dare a poor soul like Ilhan Omar mention it, then you see all the paid shills come out with fangs exposed, ready to strike. It's truly amazing.

Trump withdrew because if he went to war, he'd lose a chunk of his base. I've been watching the communities that watch the usual conservative audiences of youtube Right/centrist pundits and I've seen a sea change. I think it's been instigated by Tucker Carlson's change to an anti-war stance in the past year or so. These audiences now think the US is fighting Israeli wars, not American-interest wars. On top of it, a lot of pple now understand that 99% of modern Islamic terrorism all over the world comes literally out of Saudi Arabia and its sponsoring of Wahabbism everywhere on the planet. They understand the U.S. has not been fighting any 'war against terror' since Iraq but been using it as a pretext to fight wars for corporate America and Saudi/Israeli interests in the ME.

So now you have a conglomeration of interests, from thoroughly racist/bigoted interests that believe these wars are leading to a demographic shift in Europe and that simply hate Jews and Arabs, to nationalist/patriotic interests that are rebelling against wars they see as using them for foreign interests. Combine it with the Progressive anti-war humanism and desire to funnel those trillions into domestic social programs and I think this is grounds for something really major to happen soon, in the elections. If it was strong enough to sway a hard-head like Trump, you'd better believe something is brewing. This used to be a squarely Leftist/progressive issue and it has become a populist issue on both sides within no time.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2019, 08:00:33 PM »
The West sides with Israel for the same reason they destroyed the Zim economy: the Israelis are European; blonde, blue-eyed Bazungu. On top of that, the Zionist lobby in the U.S. is no joke. The treatment of Ilhan Omar should tell you. What's that saying from that Chinese ancient book? "If you want to know who rules over you, find out who you're not allowed to criticize."