Author Topic: USA elections  (Read 9422 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
USA elections
« on: July 15, 2024, 03:58:59 AM »
Biden is losing to Trump in all battle grounds. He won't make it. Trump will be reelected. His reelection will be good for people like me who will get tax cuts, bad for those depending on social services and for women of child bearing age

Biden is a fucking selfish senile tortoise.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-trump-biden-battlegrounds-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin-july-2024/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2024, 11:48:20 AM by KenyanPlato »

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
Re: USA elections
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 04:09:28 AM »
How will Ruto fair under Trump?

Is Ruto government democrat or republican leaning?

Going by the likes of communist Ndii, climate apocalypse communists, et. al. cohabiting with IMF at treasury; it require iron hand to clean the house.

Looking forward to Trump restoring sanity and ending senseless democrats wars.

However the dems might release bioweapons again just like 2020 or launch climate weapons when cornered.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2024, 05:02:11 AM »
Trump is a white supremacist, he hates Africa but he won’t win, Biden will take by noon on Election Day, forget about all the dubious polls, it’s media drama.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2024, 06:26:59 AM »
Trump is a white supremacist, he hates Africa but he won’t win, Biden will take by noon on Election Day, forget about all the dubious polls, it’s media drama.

It's better to live peacefully with a known white supremacist than a low key genocidal racist democrat who will dish out a few DEI roles, while at the same time fuelling wars all over global south.

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2024, 06:39:04 AM »
they are all the same controlled by the Zionists/Aparthied loving folks, who want to enslave humanity by wars and poverty!

It's better to live peacefully with a known white supremacist than a low key genocidal racist democrat who will dish out a few DEI roles, while at the same time fuelling wars all over global south.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2024, 07:22:25 AM »
Biden is winning this thing svery early. Project 2025 came from nowhere and suddently 20% black and minority vote that was leaning Trump went poof! in smoke. Trump will have to get 85% white men, anything less than that he is Kaput. Democratic coalition, of Minorities women, educated folks, and patriots 9Never Trumpers) will deliver!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2024, 11:50:30 AM »
How will Ruto fair under Trump?

Is Ruto government democrat or republican leaning?

Going by the likes of communist Ndii, climate apocalypse communists, et. al. cohabiting with IMF at treasury; it require iron hand to clean the house.

Looking forward to Trump restoring sanity and ending senseless democrats wars.

However the dems might release bioweapons again just like 2020 or launch climate weapons when cornered.
Trump doesn't like people like ruto. He sees them as classes thugs. He respects old money like Kenyattas or new money from super talented like Elon, Kanye et al. To him ruto is another thug stealing from a shit hole country

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2024, 11:51:44 AM »
Biden is winning this thing svery early. Project 2025 came from nowhere and suddently 20% black and minority vote that was leaning Trump went poof! in smoke. Trump will have to get 85% white men, anything less than that he is Kaput. Democratic coalition, of Minorities women, educated folks, and patriots 9Never Trumpers) will deliver!

You are blowing too much smoke out of your ass. How would he win if he is losing in all battle ground states?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2024, 01:07:38 PM »
There is no elections. Just a census of diehards some who swear by a dead man walking and others who swear by a deranged felon.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2024, 01:10:51 PM »
Mwafrika elites hate Africa enough and do not need any help destroying it. What harm did Trump do to Africa in his presidency??

The legacy media is all for the dead man walking which means the difference margins is even larger just moderated in favour of dead man walking.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2024, 02:35:21 PM »
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2024, 11:39:33 AM »
Biden trailing Trump in [literally all] 14 purple states

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2024, 01:17:20 PM »
Let make this one sticky

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2024, 03:17:44 PM »
Biden will drop out of the race. He has no other choice. When the majority of your own supporters are for you not to run, you have no choice but to drop out. It cannot become worse for the Democrats as under the current situation.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2024, 02:32:17 PM »
I have followed the USA elections probably more closely than I do our shithole. The devil is in the details, if you look at the USA map, it’s pretty much very predictable, like California will always vote democrat, states like Kentucky will always vote red. Biden, according to the number of electoral votes only needs to win the state of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan. After the debate, which he performed very poorly and the decibels went crazy with senile and that he should drop out, he is only losing in this states by like a point in most polls which is within the margin of error. If you look at the polls where they are looking at things like likability or the economy, Biden wins every time. Looking at the history of polls, the ones that told us that Hillary was a sure thing, if they are only separated by a single point, if democrats stop their infighting and Ujinga and work to turn out their traditional base, Biden will come out on top on Election Day. The only issue I have with democrats is, if they remove Biden, Trump wins, it’s too close to the election to make that change and if they really wanted a woman president and a black one, shouldn’t they be campaigning for Biden who may not finish his term? The elite in the Democratic Party have a lot of issues

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2024, 06:33:28 PM »
I have followed the USA elections probably more closely than I do our shithole. The devil is in the details, if you look at the USA map, it’s pretty much very predictable, like California will always vote democrat, states like Kentucky will always vote red. Biden, according to the number of electoral votes only needs to win the state of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan. After the debate, which he performed very poorly and the decibels went crazy with senile and that he should drop out, he is only losing in this states by like a point in most polls which is within the margin of error. If you look at the polls where they are looking at things like likability or the economy, Biden wins every time. Looking at the history of polls, the ones that told us that Hillary was a sure thing, if they are only separated by a single point, if democrats stop their infighting and Ujinga and work to turn out their traditional base, Biden will come out on top on Election Day. The only issue I have with democrats is, if they remove Biden, Trump wins, it’s too close to the election to make that change and if they really wanted a woman president and a black one, shouldn’t they be campaigning for Biden who may not finish his term? The elite in the Democratic Party have a lot of issues

Have you watched that CNN video I posted? 350+ Trump. Even Colorado, New Mexico and Virginia are now purple.  :o These people are not deluded nor in love with Kamala; Biden is tanking the entire party. They connived and shielded his senility for 3 years now it's pay time.

It's actually better to field Kamala against the Dotard skunk. Biden has near-zero chance.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2024, 08:39:31 PM »
I never watch anything from mainstream media, I do not even have any streaming service that carries CNN and such. They are all propaganda props for the elites, spreading dumb narratives. I completely disconnected after the genocide in the Middle East that was not reported in the USA media, that was the final straw. I do not even watch my local news, they all make my head hurt. I have my sources that are very credible.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2024, 09:05:07 PM »
I never watch anything from mainstream media, I do not even have any streaming service that carries CNN and such. They are all propaganda props for the elites, spreading dumb narratives. I completely disconnected after the genocide in the Middle East that was not reported in the USA media, that was the final straw. I do not even watch my local news, they all make my head hurt. I have my sources that are very credible.

According to your sources why do the Dems want Biden gone? Seriously not simply to install a black woman.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2024, 10:01:30 PM »

According to your sources why do the Dems want Biden gone? Seriously not simply to install a black woman.

Most people vote during presidental year than off year. A weak Biden will drag democrats down because of poor show. A Harris tkt will boost women vote to record numbers cancelling the MAGA vote.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2024, 10:03:16 PM »
Me too. I only read news. Blogs are podcasts are in and will kill Fox et al.