Author Topic: USA elections  (Read 7575 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: USA elections
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2024, 11:44:24 PM »
I never watch anything from mainstream media, I do not even have any streaming service that carries CNN and such. They are all propaganda props for the elites, spreading dumb narratives. I completely disconnected after the genocide in the Middle East that was not reported in the USA media, that was the final straw. I do not even watch my local news, they all make my head hurt. I have my sources that are very credible.

According to your sources why do the Dems want Biden gone? Seriously not simply to install a black woman.

No sources.  Just a hunch.  I think most of them are being squeezed by their donors.  They know there is no way for a new face to launch a viable run this late in the game.  That means they are okay with a Trump win.

The other possibility is that some are looking to 2028 and want to kneecap Kamala Harris early on so she doesn't "inherit" the mantle of continuity.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2024, 04:34:14 AM »
You are right, they Know Kamala will not beat Trump in a racially polarized country. I personally think the powers that be led by AIPAC did not like Biden squeezing that little genocidal country, the little country that wags the dog. The little country have a lot of influence in the media, Wall Street and Hollywood, they have decided they are okay with Trump in power and Biden, loved by minorities is their only hindrance. They are okay with a mentally deranged convicted sex predator and not even calling him to drop out, their machinations are so transparent, it’s ridiculous. Biden should hold his ground and stay in the race, if he drops out, the Democratic Party is done.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2024, 07:01:08 AM »
You are right, they Know Kamala will not beat Trump in a racially polarized country. I personally think the powers that be led by AIPAC did not like Biden squeezing that little genocidal country, the little country that wags the dog. The little country have a lot of influence in the media, Wall Street and Hollywood, they have decided they are okay with Trump in power and Biden, loved by minorities is their only hindrance. They are okay with a mentally deranged convicted sex predator and not even calling him to drop out, their machinations are so transparent, it’s ridiculous. Biden should hold his ground and stay in the race, if he drops out, the Democratic Party is done.

That is indeed another reason.  Bibi wants the fellow fraudster in power.  Yes, this could spell the death knell of the Dem party as we know it.  I had no idea it harbored so many snakes.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2024, 08:29:57 AM »
The Zionist angle makes sense. With JD Vance expect this to do more domestic and global harm than the first term. The net beneficiary will be China.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2024, 08:35:29 AM »
Biden 2 would probably not be so amenable to their shenanigans. Presently there is a blackout on the ICJ ruling... I wonder how they will react when Netanyahu is indicted. I wouldn't be surprised to find that CrowdStrike fiasco is deliberate. Jews never learn how being a parasite is unsustainable.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2024, 09:44:56 AM »
Conspiracy Theories , Fact is Biden erred in his term , Ukraine war was unnecessary it lead to inflation loss of jobs and high cost of living .
Now its paytime . You all thought it was an easy ride for him until now when democrats are airing out that they dont see him making it back . 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2024, 06:00:05 PM »
Nope, he is just old and senile.
Nothing wrong with his policies.
That is why Democrats just need to change the candidate.
There is no pregnant air for change in the USA.
I dont hear of any major policy decisions that Senile dude has done that Trump will do better.
Everyone in NATO see the sense of knocking down Putin. 
US are all aligned in unconditional support for Isreal.

Conspiracy Theories , Fact is Biden erred in his term , Ukraine war was unnecessary it lead to inflation loss of jobs and high cost of living .
Now its paytime . You all thought it was an easy ride for him until now when democrats are airing out that they dont see him making it back . 

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2024, 07:35:11 PM »
You have a right to support whoever you but that Trump cabal is very cultish and dangerous for this country, they want and have said they will make it a Christian bible thumping country, very dangerous to the rights of minorities and women. I saw them wearing a bandage on their ears but would not wear masks during a pandemic, it’s a very disturbing cult. These are the same people willing to support a convicted pedo conman, if they win, good luck telling kids out there not to commit crimes, the whole country will descend into chaos. You cannot be screaming law and order while electing a felon to the highest seat in the land. To them, law and order means jailing black and brown people for nothing to feed the prison industrial complex. My kids are growing up here, they are brown and black, the stakes are very high for us. As Pundit said, Biden has accomplished a lot in four years, you can google all
his policy achievements, very effective and life changing. Those claiming that he is old and senile have never listened to Trumps rumblings and even on that debate, he lied about everything. I live here, I listen to people on the ground, the only people who are rooting for Trump are his cult, billionaires and the media. If people decide to come out like their life depended on it, Trump is not going anywhere near White House.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2024, 07:55:25 PM »

You sound defeated . The system is built to suppress black and brown . Biden in late 80s and warly 90s was instrumental in that.
Black and Browns have suffered alot in comparison to previous years because of Bidens Ukraine policy .
Last time Trump was failed by his handling of Covid , Biden because of Ukraine.   

You have a right to support whoever you but that Trump cabal is very cultish and dangerous for this country, they want and have said they will make it a Christian bible thumping country, very dangerous to the rights of minorities and women. I saw them wearing a bandage on their ears but would not wear masks during a pandemic, it’s a very disturbing cult. These are the same people willing to support a convicted pedo conman, if they win, good luck telling kids out there not to commit crimes, the whole country will descend into chaos. You cannot be screaming law and order while electing a felon to the highest seat in the land. To them, law and order means jailing black and brown people for nothing to feed the prison industrial complex. My kids are growing up here, they are brown and black, the stakes are very high for us. As Pundit said, Biden has accomplished a lot in four years, you can google all
his policy achievements, very effective and life changing. Those claiming that he is old and senile have never listened to Trumps rumblings and even on that debate, he lied about everything. I live here, I listen to people on the ground, the only people who are rooting for Trump are his cult, billionaires and the media. If people decide to come out like their life depended on it, Trump is not going anywhere near White House.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2024, 08:12:34 PM »
Democrats have made the right decision, and Biden will drop out for someone that will unite demomocrats, which are 10 million more than republicans. Trump, as usua, will be defeated again. Watch politics in the next few weeks!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2024, 09:25:42 PM »
Democrats have made the right decision, and Biden will drop out for someone that will unite demomocrats, which are 10 million more than republicans. Trump, as usua, will be defeated again. Watch politics in the next few weeks!

Exactly. The man can't recall his wife's name... replace him and get on with it.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2024, 09:27:40 PM »

Kamala Harris will beat Donald Trump. The cultist will hang themselves.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2024, 11:25:01 PM »
Nowayhaha,you have to move on from Ukraine, you want a win on this issue so much it’s becoming boring and repetitive. The amount of money spent on Ukraine is little in the grand scheme of things. I am not defeated on anything, my family will just be fine but I am a democrat because I care about women issues, minorities etc. also, the economy always do better under democrats, you can google about Trump saying the same thing. I know you keep talking about inflation, I guess inflation in the USA means something different from the other countries, we have the lowest unemployment in history, all consumer indexes are positive, highs on Wall Street, wages are creeping up, travel is in record numbers, and the inflation was worldwide after COVID. Republicans with their trickle down economics that has not worked anywhere always leave the country in a mess. If trickle down economics worked, we should be very prosperous in Kenya where money is hoarded by a few hoping that they set up businesses to employ the poor but instead Murkomen ends up wearing 50m watches while the poor in Marakwet cannot get home because of poor roads and can hardly afford a meal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2024, 09:02:22 PM »
Joe Biden drops from the race. Democrats have 15 days
/photo/1

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2024, 09:20:21 PM »
Kamala becomes the candidate. So she will be POTUS elect in 5 months time

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2024, 10:16:33 PM »
Please wake up Stockguru. This is Hamellica we are dealing with for heaven's sake.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2024, 05:45:27 AM »
Look like Kamala Harris could well become US 1st woman president
https://x.com/djrothkopf/status/1815209917264863256

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2024, 05:59:19 AM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM »
Please wake up Stockguru. This is Hamellica we are dealing with for heaven's sake.
Obama's Hamelica. You underestimate the Obama coalition that won 2 terms very easy. Since Obama left in 2016, millions of Obama coaliton have reached the age of voting! Watch Kamala cruize past Trump slowly. Florida, North Carolina, and Georgia maybe in play again. If she picks Mark Kelly, Arizona and out west is back to Blue again! if she picks Josh Shapiro, the Governor of PA, as running mate, Pennslyvania and Ohio is almost a sure bet!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2024, 10:25:00 PM »
Magas are still spinning this. I will be traveling for next 3 weeks documenting MAGAs poverty
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/07/22/exclusive-jd-vance-donald-trump-and-i-ready-for-whoever-democrats-nominate-as-president-vp/