Author Topic: USA elections  (Read 9426 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: USA elections
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2024, 11:20:39 AM »
Kamala is cleaning the floor with Trump. Already flipped most purple states. She has Michigan - Trump still holding Pennsylvania.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2024, 09:40:10 PM »
Trump will lose heavily, like the RNC lost in 2018, 2020, and 2022. This time, it will be a wipeout where the Senate, House, and White House will be blue. I donated big bucks to HARRIS-WALZ ticket more than I did Obama-Biden or Biden-Harris. I think Harris-walz TICKET   is much stronger and will vanquish the fucking red-wave that never comes!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2024, 03:02:59 AM »
You guys got jokes .

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/08/08/trump-holds-2-point-lead-over-harris-with-a-big-advantage-on-economy-cnbc-survey-shows.html
80% of polls show Harris ahead, but polls mean little in US politics. What Allan Lichtman says is 99% true because he has always been right since 1980, having developed a system that predicts presidential elections with 100% accuracy. I bought his book 13 Keys to White House, and is funny that he and his Russian Academic were able to come up with a tool that predicted elections going back to 1800 and developed a system that has been able to call out the winner since Reagan. He will issue official prediction after DNC convention, but he is saying this is Harris by all indication. It is very hard for Americans to vote for a convicted felon!
https://www.thedailybeast.com/shock-marquette-law-school-poll-shows-kamala-harris-opening-up-lead-against-donald-trump
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2024, 09:39:37 AM »
Tim Waltz is a real clown

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2024, 01:47:45 PM »
Seem Tim is exact Antidote of Trumph. He is like Joe at his prime. Good sense of humor and knows how to really have go at Trump without getting to his level.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2024, 02:37:10 PM »
Dramatic reversal of fortunes. Trumph losing in battle ground
https://x.com/johnrhanger/status/1822229907688046952

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2024, 12:45:18 PM »
Waiting for the 18th September ruling impact. The immigration and inflation are in favor of Trump despite the githeri media playing it down just like it is playing down the dumbness of Kamala as it was on Biden vegetative state.

We need Trump to cool off global tensions. If it was Trump that Ukraine-Russia nonsense would not have been.

Poor Mwafrika is paying the price of democRATS warmongering. If Iran-Saud/US-Israel conflicts escalate our economies will shut down.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2024, 09:08:20 PM »
Waiting for the 18th September ruling impact. The immigration and inflation are in favor of Trump despite the githeri media playing it down just like it is playing down the dumbness of Kamala as it was on Biden vegetative state.

We need Trump to cool off global tensions. If it was Trump that Ukraine-Russia nonsense would not have been.

Poor Mwafrika is paying the price of democRATS warmongering. If Iran-Saud/US-Israel conflicts escalate our economies will shut down.
I feel sorry for you if you think demented white supremacist is good for USA and the world. The USA is a country of Africans, Asians, Europeans, Arabs, Latinos, and all the people from around the world. KAMALA will win hands down, just like Obama did driving racists to massive suicide and drug use again. With immigration and inflation, data show Kamala Harris and Tim Walz have the upper hand, which is why border crossing under Biden/Harris is way low compared to the Trump error. If you believe in misinformation and fake news, the opposite is 'true'

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2024, 03:45:41 PM »

Trump's "deal of the century" proved he is a white supremacist and Zionist fanatic. The ONLY good thing about him is Ukraine.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2024, 04:07:18 PM »
Kamala is cleaning the floor with Trump. Already flipped most purple states. She has Michigan - Trump still holding Pennsylvania.

I must live in the wrong Pa.
The state was never trumpish

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2024, 05:12:20 PM »

I must live in the wrong Pa.
The state was never trumpish

PA is purple. Trump then Biden took it by a whisker. Now it's leaning blue.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2024, 12:33:19 AM »
We use evidence. We have elected US funded ICC indictees bruh! We are not demented than the indictees!
Whether Obama boi, Biden vegetable or dumb Kamala, the war dogs will wag the tail. The world needs breaks from the juvenile Latinos, China, Russia, Mwarabu, Mwafrika state scale hate destruction gospel.

I feel sorry for you if you think demented white supremacist is good for USA and the world. The USA is a country of Africans, Asians, Europeans, Arabs, Latinos, and all the people from around the world. KAMALA will win hands down, just like Obama did driving racists to massive suicide and drug use again. With immigration and inflation, data show Kamala Harris and Tim Walz have the upper hand, which is why border crossing under Biden/Harris is way low compared to the Trump error. If you believe in misinformation and fake news, the opposite is 'true'

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2024, 08:59:22 AM »
I see Elon musk desperate to prop Trump

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2024, 11:57:57 AM »
Same guy who has vowed to kill Musk's electric vehicle businees once he is in the White House. Wonders never cease.
Musk awache kuvuta bhangi.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2024, 02:52:18 PM »
Political acrobats cannot be a surprise😁 Just like globalist wannabe now in default settings had vowed to crush Joho's and such businesses.

Musk explained he is not a cast in stone ideologue and the fight against X by legacy media/advertisers/bureacrats is a hill he wants to die on.

Same guy who has vowed to kill Musk's electric vehicle businees once he is in the White House. Wonders never cease.
Musk awache kuvuta bhangi.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2024, 01:38:11 AM »
I have met small time Kamala donors. They can't remember the uselessness of Obama but they have been affected by Ukraine and Israel shenanigans.

One is a papyrus reeds exporter which goes through Israel to the gulf. Since Covid, no business. Never knew such a business mints dollars.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2024, 10:24:45 PM »
Seems to remain a dead heat. Allan "Nostradamus" Lichtman says Kamala while Nate Silver thinks it's Trump. Most of the MSM as usual is the "Kamala is shoo in" blaster akin to 2016.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2024, 11:24:21 PM »
Allan had Trump winning 100% in 2016, Biden in 2020, and Obama twice, Bush, Clinton, and all the way going to the 1980s. His model also predicted going back to the 1800s. Now he is saying Kamala Harris will win White House and Trump will lose big time despite stupid pundits and polls predicting a close election. Made donation to Debbie Powell in Florida, and Colin Allred in Texas. I think Debbie will pull it off in Florida being a Latina, immigrant, and a woman. Coalition of latinos, blacks, young people and women will lift her to defeat corrupt Rick Scott. In Texas, a state with a majority minority and dwindling white voters, Ted Cruz, may win for the last time, or may also win. The only reason he will win is because he is a minority like Colin, but recent events from Ken Paxton may move many Latinos to the Democratic side. Texas is California loading in 2028 and beyond. In 10 years, Texas will be solidly blue now that White Votes are under 40% of the state!