Author Topic: Tigray taking over Ethiopia  (Read 27316 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Tigray taking over Ethiopia
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2021, 09:17:40 AM »
Abiy took airforce to Afar and bombed TDF position - four tanks destroyed - Tigrays withdrew back to mountains. Strategically Afar is no go zone for them as they dont have air power...so they are sitting ducks in that flat terrain.

In meantime TDF and OLF are focused on Adis Ababa - and are making inroads towards it - they have detoured away from highway in Debre sina - and taken to the mountains...towards the next big town...debre birhan..that is like 100km from Adis.

Ethiopia only strategic advantage is airforce - but half their weapons were destroyed or handed over to TDF.

Chifra in near Tigray border region captured by regime forces,Amhara fano militias have also overun several wollos previously controlled by the Agame Tigray forces who are still "strangling the neck to make the body useless" hundreds of chigrays also captured.
Couch potatoes over to you.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2021, 01:47:07 PM »
Agame chigray weyane have just suffered insurmountable loses in Shewa robit,as reported earlier they had marched down the highway following genius computer Pundit military doctrine of "strangling the neck to make the body useless" and also to take selfies for Blinken with no disregard for capturing surrounding areas to offer protection.
Now thousand s of Tigray youth are falling like leaves and Abiy the arrogant strongman now asks the mothers of Tigray to question TPLF.
Keep tuned to Truth News from the honorable Njuri Ncheke whose sources are straight from the battle field.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2021, 02:24:53 PM »
Kwani you have a dog in the fight - the Mighty Mountain coward.

I am following this map - ENDF and allies are making some gains - but only because they know the end of war is nigh - TDF are approaching Adis Ababa.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1q-M9x3Kshld2Ys36jDU0Y45TmvE7E0km&hl=en&ll=9.862331773639447%2C39.79985209798863&z=11

Agame chigray weyane have just suffered insurmountable loses in Shewa robit,as reported earlier they had marched down the highway following genius computer Pundit military doctrine of "strangling the neck to make the body useless" and also to take selfies for Blinken with no disregard for capturing surrounding areas to offer protection.
Now thousand s of Tigray youth are falling like leaves and Abiy the arrogant strongman now asks the mothers of Tigray to question TPLF.
Keep tuned to Truth News from the honorable Njuri Ncheke whose sources are straight from the battle field.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2021, 04:35:47 PM »
 :D :D :D :D

But be very careful what you say about the Tigrayans. I think from what we've been told here, they are the Kalenjins of Ethiopia. Am I right? I think this is what I heard. Or was it the other way around? Anyway, what does it matter? Never let the small contradictory details get in the way. Just repeat something over and over and it will become reality, so we are told. Kenyans, after all, are very stupid people. You can convince them of anything. After the Tigrayans arrive in Addis, no one will ever dare challenge our beloved DPORK again. Sio?

Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2021, 05:13:57 PM »
I dont know which hole you emerged from but we have been discussing these things for donkey years. We stick our necks out and MAKE PREDICTIONS - and folk dont listen - they get violent online -

This was a year ago....when this war started and abiy - was all over the map
https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=9236.0Yes it useless ego fight. Ethiopians badly want to teach tigray a lesson - for meles zenawi excess- but Tigrays are good fighters, have stockpiled weapons and their mountainous terrain is crazy.

They either negotiate or prepare for Tigray to become independent state.

It's like taking war to Pokot...except they are 5m.

But be very careful what you say about the Tigrayans. I think from what we've been told here, they are the Kalenjins of Ethiopia. Am I right? I think this is what I heard. Or was it the other way around? Anyway, what does it matter? Never let the small contradictory details get in the way. Just repeat something over and over and it will become reality, so we are told. Kenyans, after all, are very stupid people. You can convince them of anything. After the Tigrayans arrive in Addis, no one will ever dare challenge our beloved DPORK again. Sio?

This what I wrote a year a go  at the start of this Abiy stupid war - Long before even American gave up in Afgan. GET BASIC STUFF FIRST before you bring your little childish emotional rants.

Most ethiopian and somalis and eritreans hate the Tigrays - coz they feel superior to all of them - but I don't tjhink it  war you can win. They are good fighters and they live in hilly terrains. You have to negotiate otherwise they will just become independent state.

Egypt and Sudan will back a civil war in Ethiopia.

Some of these nonsense can be avoided. it's like South Sudan - Nuers will fight to death - so why take the war to them. The Afgan taliban will fight to death. The vietnamese fought Americans to death. The russian fought the Germans to death.

Leave them alone. Give them autonomy and more federalism. The price of subduing them is not worth.

Tigrays will not submit to Abbiy. They will drag the war and make sure ethiopian gov cannot exist in there.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2021, 05:20:24 PM »
Do you think non-Kalenjins were cowards to not have had bravery like the Tigrayans when dealing with Moi during his 24-year rule?

I dont know which hole you emerged from but we have been discussing these things for donkey years. We stick our necks out and MAKE PREDICTIONS - and folk dont listen - they get violent online -

This was a year ago....when this war started and abiy - was all over the map
https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=9236.0Yes it useless ego fight. Ethiopians badly want to teach tigray a lesson - for meles zenawi excess- but Tigrays are good fighters, have stockpiled weapons and their mountainous terrain is crazy.

They either negotiate or prepare for Tigray to become independent state.

It's like taking war to Pokot...except they are 5m.

Most ethiopian and somalis and eritreans hate the Tigrays - coz they feel superior to all of them - but I don't tjhink it  war you can win. They are good fighters and they live in hilly terrains. You have to negotiate otherwise they will just become independent state.

Egypt and Sudan will back a civil war in Ethiopia.

Some of these nonsense can be avoided. it's like South Sudan - Nuers will fight to death - so why take the war to them. The Afgan taliban will fight to death. The vietnamese fought Americans to death. The russian fought the Germans to death.

Leave them alone. Give them autonomy and more federalism. The price of subduing them is not worth.

Tigrays will not submit to Abbiy. They will drag the war and make sure ethiopian gov cannot exist in there.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2021, 05:23:24 PM »
Dont bring kalenjin all over. Yes Kenyan tribes are cowards except for Somalis who fought a long shifta war. Moi would have stayed forever if he wanted. But he was a wise man. Kenya was going to become a broke hell hole it became...so Kenya tribes fought Moi intelligently - they had no hope militarily.

For Tigrays - this was I wrote last year...

Split hairs. TPLF=Tigrays. Tigrays are united behind TPLF. Tigrays have long history of resistance and the success at that - and that makes them feel invincible. They resisted muslims invasion many centuries ago and became an island of Christianity. They defeated Italians in Adawa and Ethiopia became only Africa country to avoid coloniliasm. Those two are huge ego boosters. They took over Ethiopia and run it for 30yrs. That is a lot of arrogance there. So you cannot just rush and hope to crush them.

As long as Tigrayans have that mentality - Ethiopian are in for a long battle

Do you think non-Kalenjins were cowards to not have had bravery like the Tigrayans when dealing with Moi during his 24-year rule?

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2021, 05:32:02 PM »
The Shifta war was a good or bad thing for Kenya?

I'm just trying to understand you because it seems like you're obsessed with anything that hints, no matter how indirectly, at a breakup of Kenya.

Is Kenya, the country as we know it now, only something to be enjoyed when it's convenient? Once power has slipped away from one's tribal hero, is it ok to start chasing and magnifying anything that suggests civil war?

Dont bring kalenjin all over. Yes Kenyan tribes are cowards except for Somalis who fought a long shifta war. Moi would have stayed forever if he wanted. But he was a wise man.

For Tigrays - this was I wrote last year...

Split hairs. TPLF=Tigrays. Tigrays are united behind TPLF. Tigrays have long history of resistance and the success at that - and that makes them feel invincible. They resisted muslims invasion many centuries ago and became an island of Christianity. They defeated Italians in Adawa and Ethiopia became only Africa country to avoid coloniliasm. Those two are huge ego boosters. They took over Ethiopia and run it for 30yrs. That is a lot of arrogance there. So you cannot just rush and hope to crush them.

As long as Tigrayans have that mentality - Ethiopian are in for a long battle

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2021, 05:35:37 PM »
You hate the truth.
My prediction is simple.
If Ruto is rigged out and the supreme court doesnt annual it.
It's very likely (99 percent) Kalenjin will go to war.
They will attack other tribes..kick them out rv and attempt possibly a secession.
From there it really depend...it could be resolved with peace deal quickly
Or it could go full blown civil war if the security forces split.
If Uhuru goes hard with security forces - Kalenjin in security sector will mutiny - and split.
After the split - then it going to be dog war.
Kenya has issues...it ranked a FRAGILE NATIONS.
Lots of tribes have grievances.

Are Kalenjin afraid of ICC. NOPE. They know Ruto doesnt need to get involved.
Assume Raila is rigged in....Will kalenjin take Uhuru betrayal and Raila presidency...NOT EASILY

Luos are cowards...they can take shiet for many years...Kalenjin are not..or at least do not perceive them to be one.

I'm just trying to understand you because it seems like you're obsessed with anything that hints, no matter how indirectly, at a breakup of Kenya.

Is Kenya, the country as we know it now, only something to be enjoyed when it's convenient? Once power has slipped away from one's tribal hero, is it ok to start chasing and magnifying anything that suggests civil war?

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2021, 05:39:24 PM »
I see.

But where were all these problems when Moi was in State House? How come I never heard the Civil War warnings then from the likes of you and your tribal hero?

By the way, I love how you try to distance your hero from any future ICC trouble.  :D

But your use of inflammatory language, when criticizing the Luos for their supposed cowardice, is inexcusable. Who are you to judge which Kenyan tribe is brave or cowardly? But I know the true cause of your anger. And it will only grow if you continue to see other tribes not interested in the civil war you love to dangle in front of us.

You hate the truth.
My prediction is simple.
If Ruto is rigged out and the supreme court doesnt annual it.
It's very likely (99 percent) Kalenjin will go to war.
They will attack other tribes..
From there it really depend...it could be resolved with peace deal quickly
Or it could go full blown civil war if the security forces split.
If Uhuru goes hard with security forces - Kalenjin in security sector will mutiny - and split.
After the split - then it going to be dog war.
Kenya has issues...it ranked a FRAGILE NATIONS.
Lots of tribes have grievances.

Are Kalenjin afraid of ICC. NOPE. They know Ruto doesnt need to get involved.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2021, 05:45:15 PM »
You were not born in 92?
Not born in 98

Kalenjin have long history of wanting to secede - but leaders have managed it.

1) Murgor - 1960s-  blown whistles, sharpening of spears and talk of secession.
2) Moi - 1960s - There were reports that the Kalenjin under Moi were arming for a war of secession, and there was talk of alliances with Kenya's Somali.
3)  2003-2005 - when Moi was summoned to personally appear in goldenburg - Kalenjin leaders warned that summoning Moi would be declaration of war and they would fight to secede.

You were dead I guess by 2007- you just emerged from a hole

And now we are in 2021

I see.

But where were all these problems when Moi was in State House? How come I never heard the Civil War warnings then from the likes of you and your tribal hero?

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2021, 05:50:51 PM »
So is Kenya surviving only through the generosity of the Kelenjins? Are the so-called Kalenjin warriors the only thing between Kenya and its breakup?

You were not born in 92?
Not born in 98

Kalenjin have long history of wanting to secede - but leaders have managed it.

1) Murgor - 1960s-  blown whistles, sharpening of spears and talk of secession.
2) Moi - 1960s - There were reports that the Kalenjin under Moi were arming for a war of secession, and there was talk of alliances with Kenya's Somali.
3)  2003-2005 - when Moi was summoned to personally appear in goldenburg - Kalenjin leaders warned that summoning Moi would be declaration of war and they would fight to secede.

You were dead I guess by 2007.

And now we are in 2021

I see.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2021, 05:50:57 PM »
Not many tribes would stomach what has been done to Luos.If 1/4 of what has been done to them is visited on kalenjin - they would have gone to war. Even kikuyus went to war in 1952.
But your use of inflammatory language, when criticizing the Luos for their supposed cowardice, is inexcusable. Who are you to judge which Kenyan tribe is brave or cowardly? But I know the true cause of your anger. And it will only grow if you continue to see other tribes not interested in the civil war you love to dangle in front of us.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2021, 05:52:10 PM »
People go to war when they feel they cannot stomach a perceived injustice. Kikuyus did it in 1952. They have threaten severally with Mungiki and all. Somalis in 1960s. Coast have tried Pwani si Kenya. Luos did half-arsed coup against Moi.
So is Kenya surviving only through the generosity of the Kelenjins? Are the so-called Kalenjin warriors the only thing between Kenya and its breakup?

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2021, 05:53:55 PM »
I see.

I'm sure when Moi was running things, people like you and Ruto were very concerned about the plight of the Luos. I'm sure Ruto was always advising Moi on how to improve conditions for the Luos. Right?

Not many tribes would stomach what has been done to Luos.If 1/4 of what has been done to them is visited on kalenjin - they would have gone to war. Even kikuyus went to war in 1952.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2021, 05:56:36 PM »
I am speaking as a dispassionate pundit. It just happenstance I am a kalenjin. If Ruto was a somali - I would still warn of civil war if a somalian was rigged out - because somalis would not stomach such a injustice without fighting.

If you want to know - I never supported Moi - and our family supported Kibaki right in 1992 - even when it was very risky

If Moi had lost 1992 - Kenya I bet would have gone to civil war. Kalenjin were not ready to hand over power. By 2002 after difficult 90s - they were more than eager to get off IMF back.

I see.

I'm sure when Moi was running things, people like you and Ruto were very concerned about the plight of the Luos. I'm sure Ruto was always advising Moi on how to improve conditions for the Luos. Right?

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2021, 06:02:16 PM »
I'm sure you're only a "dispassionate pundit."

There are also many racist Whites who say: "I'm not racist. My best friend is black."

Please, spare me. Your anger at those Kenyans who have not fallen over themselves in support of Ruto makes you so mad that everything is now on the table in terms of bringing down Kenya.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Go fool someone else.

I am speaking as a dispassionate pundit. It just happenstance I am a kalenjin. If Ruto was a somalia - I would still warn of civil war if a somalian was rigged out.

If you want to know - I never supported Moi - and our family supported Kibaki right in 1992 - even when it was very risky

If Moi had lost 1992 - Kenya I bet would have gone to civil war.

I see.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2021, 06:08:32 PM »
Just beat Ruto in free and fair manner...this thread goes back to Tigray war - moron.

There are also many racist Whites who say: "I'm not racist. My best friend is black."

Please, spare me. Your anger at those Kenyans who have not fallen over themselves in support of Ruto makes you so mad that everything is now on the table in terms of bringing down Kenya.

Go fool someone else.

I am speaking as a dispassionate pundit. It just happenstance I am a kalenjin. If Ruto was a somalia - I would still warn of civil war if a somalian was rigged out.

I see.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2021, 06:13:47 PM »
Easier said than done. Will the likes of rabid Ruto supporters like you accept that Ruto can be beaten fairly? I don't think so. Look at how you have used your hero's tactic of repeating something over and over again (that there is no way Ruto can lose fairly), as you prep the Kalenjins for civil war.

Stop trying to play games with us.

Just beat Ruto in free and fair manner...this thread goes back to Tigray war - moron.

Go fool someone else.

I see.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2021, 09:02:05 PM »
Gikomba you are very right Pundit with his round soot head and big white teeth is supporting Tigray because he equates them to nkalenjini. He thinks the military activities of TPLF can be replicated by nkalenjini in Kenya next year. This thread has actually made me realize how dumb and silly pundit can be. The so called worrier lacking even basic military knowledge with his"strangling of the neck to make body useless" this guy is a clown. Have always told pundit kalenjin are a non entity in kenya and should they start war next year they will be decimated they are simply not a worry only to themselves and rv doa doa communities.
Pundit is a maniac in short that beyond any help only to watch him repeat himself.
Back to chigray they are now out manouvred and surrounded today they lost soo much territory.by mid December their outcome will be bleak