Author Topic: Wanjohi promises blood...on the national street  (Read 11708 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Wanjohi promises blood...on the national street
« on: June 02, 2020, 10:43:17 PM »
The President told MPs today he will open up the economy in THREE weeks.

" Mkitaka kuendelea kunitukana huko, muendelee kuniita mlevi" #COVID19KE

"Kuna mzee aliniambia when it comes to hasira and ukali you are your father's son. lakini when it comes to action on that ukali you are your mother's son...I asked him why? He told me because your father akitoa kisu it always came back with blood na nyama....sasa mimi nikitoa kisu, itarudi na nyama na damu"

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Wanjohi promises blood...on the national street
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 10:55:50 PM »
Hehe this is like a soap opera. did Ichungwa attend? He will be first to be dethroned

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 04:23:03 AM »
I am curious to see if Mobutu has the guts to continue his politicking and pretending he has Uhuru backing. Ichung'wa, Ngunjiri and the minions have chickened out. Duale is on probation.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 09:35:42 AM »
Angry Wanjohi wants to be given peace in the next two years. That is going to be impossible. Maybe he will get one year.

But if he insists on pushing through with BBI - then he is asking for politics

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/the-standard-insider/article/2001373701/angry-uhuru-reads-riot-act-to-ruto-allies-demands-respect

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 01:45:26 PM »
Mobutu goose is cooked - Uhuru has firmed his grip on GEMA and Jubilee. He all but openly said he won't back your boy - will continue with Handshake and BBI.

I'll pick successor who supports my legacy, Uhuru declares
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-06-03-ill-pick-successor-who-supports-my-legacy-uhuru/
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 02:45:30 PM »
In 2013 - Wanjohi said - according to Pajero - that he and his family will back Ruto but cannot make a promise on GEMA.

In 2022 - Wanjohi - whether he backs or not the doyen - the GEMA will complete the journey.

Wanjohi doesn't have GEMA in his backpackers. What matters is what GEMA will think.

If Ruto will have supported Uhuru and everyone can see he has - Wanjohi has no public case.

Mid 2021 -  Nobody will listen to Wanjohi.

Mobutu goose is cooked - Uhuru has firmed his grip on GEMA and Jubilee. He all but openly said he won't back your boy - will continue with Handshake and BBI.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-06-03-ill-pick-successor-who-supports-my-legacy-uhuru/

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 03:26:37 PM »
In 2013 - Wanjohi said - according to Pajero - that he and his family will back Ruto but cannot make a promise on GEMA.

In 2022 - Wanjohi - whether he backs or not the doyen - the GEMA will complete the journey.

Wanjohi doesn't have GEMA in his backpackers. What matters is what GEMA will think.

If Ruto will have supported Uhuru and everyone can see he has - Wanjohi has no public case.

You know more about gema than us who are gema

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 03:30:34 PM »
Pundit you suffer from kruger effect. There is no decision by voters to vote for ruto. People were listening and trying to see what ruto had to offer. After he was sidelined by uhuru people are now going to uhuru to ask for development. If uhuru delivers mau mau road it will cement his support even more.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2020, 05:18:03 PM »
Kuria looking for relevance after being fired from parliament committee

https://www.facebook.com/moses.kuria.140/

Thurakus are not buying his wolf cries

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2020, 06:00:04 PM »
These guys called out Uhuru for a fight and now they have it and are busy crying foul. When did Kenyan politics become a game of fair ground? They should have used their brains before daring Uhuru for a fight. One does not rebel against the regime 3 years to the next election. One waits till 3 months before elections. The regime will starve hungry politicians who need cash to bribe voters.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2020, 06:16:55 PM »
That's funny right there. I dont care who you are.

You know more about gema than us who are gema

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2020, 06:21:08 PM »
Uhuru has settled Senate and parliament numbers debate. Ruto has no numbers. Majority Gema mps who were following Ruto thoughts he had Uhuru backing just like Baghdad bob.  Ruto has given up 2020 presidential ambition in exchange for a safe exit.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2020, 06:36:04 PM »
These guys called out Uhuru for a fight and now they have it and are busy crying foul. When did Kenyan politics become a game of fair ground? They should have used their brains before daring Uhuru for a fight. One does not rebel against the regime 3 years to the next election. One waits till 3 months before elections. The regime will starve hungry politicians who need cash to bribe voters.

excatly, this is the cost of Ruto lone ranger tactics. He should have bolted 8 months to elections. now he has to sit there and just hope they do not come for his head. According to Alai, Madvd has been promised DP post if he can get his house in order. We know this a way to keep MADVD busy and distracted. Now all corners are trying to appease muthamaki. Actually whoever is running the statehouse right now is a fucking genius. he has whipped and brought Wanjohi back to the control room

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2020, 06:50:58 PM »
Uhuru has settled Senate and parliament numbers debate. Ruto has no numbers. Majority Gema mps who were following Ruto thoughts he had Uhuru backing just like Baghdad bob.  Ruto has given up 2020 presidential ambition in exchange for a safe exit.
Thats how you dreamt last night not bad. If Raira omoro ojinga dint give up presidency since 1982,why would Ruto give up on his first shot?do you guys think deep before logging in here and posting? I don't think so.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2020, 06:53:58 PM »
Muthamaki amalize COVID-19 kwanza. Halafu he will have 1yr to steal. It's Wanjohi wa Mashati who started the war immediately he became PORK. That Ruto has survived this long - shows the man is ready for BIG TIME.

You cannot claim to have numbers when you're inviting NASA to help you

That is weakness. If Wanjohi had numbers he would deal with Ruto squarely. He doesn't. I hear he had PS and CS calling Mps to see if they can attend.

The senate meeting was so empty he had no picture. When Ruto told him okay do the Mps one - he posted pictures of Mps immediately. 212 Mps...and yet the one he has are less than 40mps..and take has taken a lot bribery and intimidation. Even if he get every GEMA mp to support him...he would still be at 55mps :) plus maybe 8 women rep. That is hardly anything in Jubilee with 212 Mps.

Wanjohi Kinyua was Mashati is hated by his own people while he is serving as PORK. That is what has been making him angry fro last 2yrs.

excatly, this is the cost of Ruto lone ranger tactics. He should have bolted 8 months to elections. now he has to sit there and just hope they do not come for his head. According to Alai, Madvd has been promised DP post if he can get his house in order. We know this a way to keep MADVD busy and distracted. Now all corners are trying to appease muthamaki. Actually whoever is running the statehouse right now is a fucking genius. he has whipped and brought Wanjohi back to the control room

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2020, 09:18:54 PM »
Ruto is doing fine. Very fine kwa ground.
I was in your constituency yesterday and day before;  Kamandura, Ndeiya, Rwamburi. Ndiuni, Nyabari and Thigio areas. If you dare ask them what they think of Wanjohi Konyagi you'd be shocked (if you think they are looking for him for development). They tell you "nituramenya uria mareka Ruto no nimeke uria makwende no matigoke guku mashinani nithue turauga.." (we know what they are doing to Ruto but at Mashinani level we are the one who decides.." That feeling is everywhere "Na Uhuru athaka niakugiririo.."

Talking of development, ask them what they feel about SGR and Dry Port which are just nearby. Ask them how many of their youth have been employed there or even know what's going on...

Looks like you haven't been at home for ages...

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2020, 09:25:25 PM »
I understand it was just Uhuru shouting riot act. That only Tuju spoke then he took over for like 25minutes. And abused anyone who don't, won't or doubt his agenda (whatever it is.)
So how will he manage to campaign and mobilize for Referendum if he cannot get his MPs onboard? Will he ask DP to do it for him or what?

The President told MPs today he will open up the economy in THREE weeks.

" Mkitaka kuendelea kunitukana huko, muendelee kuniita mlevi" #COVID19KE

"Kuna mzee aliniambia when it comes to hasira and ukali you are your father's son. lakini when it comes to action on that ukali you are your mother's son...I asked him why? He told me because your father akitoa kisu it always came back with blood na nyama....sasa mimi nikitoa kisu, itarudi na nyama na damu"

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 09:29:14 PM »
Wake me up when ruto stops hiding. Uhuru just place dp office under public service basically ruto will report to state house chief of staff. He will get orders from muthauram his staff will be redeployed without consultation. Uhuru can now plant spies and sabotouers right in ruto bedroom. We are now going for his head

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2020, 09:46:57 PM »
You are right. That with the just issued Executive Order, the Office of the DP has been "downgraded.." The privilege to run with a degree of independence has been curtailed including hiring of staff. That is true.
And it is within the President's constitutional duties to reorganise government functions as he thinks fit. So not much Ruto or anyone else can do. But we also know such "downgrading" has political message. And this message is clear; Ruto has to be curtailed. That's not in doubt. But they have also "ignored him" in government activities including crucial meetings. So that's obvious what the political message is.

However, no matter what they do to curtail/manage/cutdown Ruto to size; the big headache is that he still has HUGE GROUND SUPPORT. That's where they can't just "finish" him. Bado ako...   

Wake me up when ruto stops hiding. Uhuru just place dp office under public service basically ruto will report to state house chief of staff. He will get orders from muthauram his staff will be redeployed without consultation. Uhuru can now plant spies and sabotouers right in ruto bedroom. We are now going for his head