Author Topic: Wanjohi promises blood...on the national street  (Read 11501 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Wanjohi promises blood...on the national street
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2020, 09:52:03 PM »
?s=19

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2020, 09:54:38 PM »
Even josphat karanja wasnt humiliated like this

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2020, 10:00:26 PM »
?s=19

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2020, 10:13:59 PM »
Muthamaki amalize COVID-19 kwanza. Halafu he will have 1yr to steal. It's Wanjohi wa Mashati who started the war immediately he became PORK. That Ruto has survived this long - shows the man is ready for BIG TIME.

You cannot claim to have numbers when you're inviting NASA to help you

That is weakness. If Wanjohi had numbers he would deal with Ruto squarely. He doesn't. I hear he had PS and CS calling Mps to see if they can attend.

The senate meeting was so empty he had no picture. When Ruto told him okay do the Mps one - he posted pictures of Mps immediately. 212 Mps...and yet the one he has are less than 40mps..and take has taken a lot bribery and intimidation. Even if he get every GEMA mp to support him...he would still be at 55mps :) plus maybe 8 women rep. That is hardly anything in Jubilee with 212 Mps.

Wanjohi Kinyua was Mashati is hated by his own people while he is serving as PORK. That is what has been making him angry fro last 2yrs.

excatly, this is the cost of Ruto lone ranger tactics. He should have bolted 8 months to elections. now he has to sit there and just hope they do not come for his head. According to Alai, Madvd has been promised DP post if he can get his house in order. We know this a way to keep MADVD busy and distracted. Now all corners are trying to appease muthamaki. Actually whoever is running the statehouse right now is a fucking genius. he has whipped and brought Wanjohi back to the control room

You have no problem with Ruto buying his way into Mount Kenya and Luhya land but you think Uhuru should not?

Whoever is advising Uhunye must have figured thst with Babu firmly on his side there was nothing to fear from Ruto as he can’t run to Ruto for a coalition. That was a master stroke.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2020, 10:15:50 PM »
Goodwill is not written into law.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2020, 10:18:34 PM »
Goodwill is not written into law.

Which goodwill? Your boy is just waiting for his casket to be closed

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2020, 10:20:51 PM »
Well, good politician works the ground, and that is what Ruto has been doing since the 1990s. Raila is very good at that too.

Wanjohi got Raila but he started insulting and destroying relationships.

You almost get a sense he really doesn't enjoy politics and politicians like Moi, Ruto, and Raila.

Ruto already gave Uhuru the leeway to run the gov the way he wants when he agreed to form Jubilee and disband the TNA-URP coalition.

Ruto was aware from then on   - Uhuru would lead the way he wants. But because Wanjohi is getting misadvised he is nearly sharing the pie with Raila. That I think is crazy. It took Ruto intervention to remind him he is PORK - you don't need to invite every village madman including Isaac Ruto to gov  - to govern.

You have no problem with Ruto buying his way into Mount Kenya and Luhya land but you think Uhuru should not?

Whoever is advising Uhunye must have figured thst with Babu firmly on his side there was nothing to fear from Ruto as he can’t run to Ruto for a coalition. That was a master stroke.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2020, 10:21:58 PM »
No longer dead man walking. Deadman on the coffin. What I mean is Uhuru can pretty do whatever he wants. The law cannot legislate goodwill or morals.

Jubilee has given Wanjohi two years to do whatever he wants....so when he has no legacy...he cannot turn around with long excuses.

Let him deal with COVID-19 and the mess he has created. Let us see if he will get 2% of Agenda 4 done.

The idea is come 2022 - Jubilee (new party) will run as the Change party  - again the Handshake Incumbency.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2020, 10:30:43 PM »
Uhuru has fucked Ruto hard both sides,Ruto basically has no choice but to sing ndiyo baba Uhuru for next two years.matters are made worse by fact that Ruto has no party.He is also not guaranteed of my Kenya support.He will defect last minute to his new outfit,maybe jubilee Kenya or asili.That will be the final blow to his presidential quest.As usual he will move along with his rift mps and senators.Uhuru will keep the chunk of jubilee for his post 2022 plans.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2020, 10:31:48 PM »
And Raila plan :) The 7th defeat is loading.
Uhuru has fucked Ruto hard both sides,Ruto basically has no choice but to sing ndiyo baba Uhuru for next two years.matters are made worse by fact that Ruto has no party.He is also not guaranteed of my Kenya support.He will defect last minute to his new outfit,maybe jubilee Kenya or asili.That will be the final blow to his presidential quest.As usual he will move along with his rift mps and senators.Uhuru will keep the chunk of jubilee for his post 2022 plans.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2020, 10:38:02 PM »
People seem to forget that Uhuru and Ruto WERE NEVER COMPETING. NEVER. We didn't expect that Uhuru would be competing with his Deputy. Fact is, we all expected Uhuru to serve his last term and Ruto to start laying foundation for 2022 bid. All fair and square.
So it's Uhuru who changed the rules of the game and decided to enter the field. And he entered the field with another team mate. And he now seeks to CHANGE CONSTITUTIONAL RULES to make it permissible for him to be PM.

Therefore THERE IS NO MASTERSTROKE HERE. IT IS PURE GREED. Ruto had FIRST to build his base (ground base) so that he could form alliance later on with Raila, MaDvD, Kalonzo or Weta or whoever. And working his base, he sets out to win Mt. Kenya then add to his RV base and then bring others. Whether you think this is "buying his way into Mt. Kenya" is up to you.
Indeed immediately after 2017 elections were finalised, the political focus shifted to Raila and Ruto as we expected the two to be the LEADING SUCCESSORS to Uhuru. But then Raila and Uhuru got together and under the guise of BBI nonsense laid the foundational agreement for Uhuru TO BE TOO YOUNG TO RETIRE. 

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2020, 10:44:13 PM »
Ruto were told by moas think tank that he was now concentrating on coast as he had already gotten central, western and rv...then boom overnight his coalition partber is shopping for rutos grave digger ...siasa is risky bizness..

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2020, 11:03:04 PM »
No my fren, Ruto fucked this up big time himself.  He started campaigning and running his own parallel government too soon. Ouru still had 5 fucking years and Ruto started acting as if Ouru was a lame duck on day one of his second term.   Ruto should have sang yes baba to ouru until 8 months to elections then start campaining with Ouru's blassings. He knew they stole from RAO in 2013 and 2017 and that's why he was nervous and impatient and wanted to get a five year early head start on RAO.  Good riddance.

People seem to forget that Uhuru and Ruto WERE NEVER COMPETING. NEVER. We didn't expect that Uhuru would be competing with his Deputy. Fact is, we all expected Uhuru to serve his last term and Ruto to start laying foundation for 2022 bid. All fair and square.
So it's Uhuru who changed the rules of the game and decided to enter the field. And he entered the field with another team mate. And he now seeks to CHANGE CONSTITUTIONAL RULES to make it permissible for him to be PM.

Therefore THERE IS NO MASTERSTROKE HERE. IT IS PURE GREED. Ruto had FIRST to build his base (ground base) so that he could form alliance later on with Raila, MaDvD, Kalonzo or Weta or whoever. And working his base, he sets out to win Mt. Kenya then add to his RV base and then bring others. Whether you think this is "buying his way into Mt. Kenya" is up to you.
Indeed immediately after 2017 elections were finalised, the political focus shifted to Raila and Ruto as we expected the two to be the LEADING SUCCESSORS to Uhuru. But then Raila and Uhuru got together and under the guise of BBI nonsense laid the foundational agreement for Uhuru TO BE TOO YOUNG TO RETIRE. 

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2020, 04:12:52 AM »
According to my father in Facing Mt Kenya written in 1930 blah de bleh.  Tom Mboya said blah de bleh.

Then this - Niliambiwa - Niliambiwa - Mama yangu- Babu Yangu. What does this tell us about unhinged Wanjohi? Own man? Or sheep being led to kichinjio?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2020, 05:56:17 AM »
No longer dead man walking. Deadman on the coffin. What I mean is Uhuru can pretty do whatever he wants. The law cannot legislate goodwill or morals.

Jubilee has given Wanjohi two years to do whatever he wants....so when he has no legacy...he cannot turn around with long excuses.

Let him deal with COVID-19 and the mess he has created. Let us see if he will get 2% of Agenda 4 done.

The idea is come 2022 - Jubilee (new party) will run as the Change party  - again the Handshake Incumbency.

You got that right. Now we mourn him and hope his sould will rest well

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2020, 07:17:06 AM »
In 2013 - Wanjohi said - according to Pajero - that he and his family will back Ruto but cannot make a promise on GEMA.

In 2022 - Wanjohi - whether he backs or not the doyen - the GEMA will complete the journey.

Wanjohi doesn't have GEMA in his backpackers. What matters is what GEMA will think.

If Ruto will have supported Uhuru and everyone can see he has - Wanjohi has no public case.

Mid 2021 -  Nobody will listen to Wanjohi.

Mobutu goose is cooked - Uhuru has firmed his grip on GEMA and Jubilee. He all but openly said he won't back your boy - will continue with Handshake and BBI.

I'll pick successor who supports my legacy, Uhuru declares
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-06-03-ill-pick-successor-who-supports-my-legacy-uhuru/

You know more about gema than us who are gema

RV Pundit and Njuri Ncheke you can castigate Robina or patel as biased Luo. But Njamba we know is neurotic drunk from Thogoto who tells it the way it is. :D GEMA wavered on Uhuru due to suspected aloofness and pussyfooting. Noone likes a wimpy leader. But now the puppy becomes bloodhound ... GEMA are goone. You can tell this even from the comment section on The Star or Standard Digital. Ruto kwisha.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2020, 07:44:56 AM »
Njuri, Pundit, et al - if you doubt thuraku have turned look at the comments on this story

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-06-03-nms-now-under-uhuru-in-new-executive-order/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2020, 07:52:40 AM »
Kuria looking for relevance after being fired from parliament committee

https://www.facebook.com/moses.kuria.140/

Thurakus are not buying his wolf cries

Amazing 180^ by thuraku

Moses Kuria
Hon Kanini Kega (Kieni) and Hon Mishra (Kesses) have collected signatures to remove Aden Duale as Majority Leader . Kieni & Kesses people, have you sanctioned this ?
12 hrs · Public
Like Page · Save · More
React
Comment
LikeHahaSad5.6K
Write a comment...

·
Anyamah Wa Anyamah
We're cleaning the house.
Loyalty always.
35 · Like · React · Reply · More · Yesterday at 19:09
Ismail Osemba replied · 8 replies
Ombati Edwin
Mbona kitoweo mnakula bila ugali .. Uhuru ashamwaga ugali kitambo
95 · Like · React · Reply · More · Yesterday at 19:09
Waiguru Maina replied · 17 replies
Peter Mwangi
Kwani bar zimefunguliwa?

Talking of the PEOPLE, wewe umetumwa na watu wa Gatundu utusi Uhuru,upige Siasa za 2022, ukunywe Pombe mchana na umwage kitoweo?

Edited · 138 · Like · React · Reply · More · 11 hours ago
Gitau Wajoswawamathu replied · 30 replies
Anthony Kamau
We are expecting a press conference from you and your colleagues to tender your resignations instead of waiting for 7 days to 'show cause'.
Swallow humble pie,stand tall,and walk away tall!
32 · Like · React · Reply · More · Yesterday at 19:10
Anthony Kamau replied · 13 replies
Paul Da Blue Tole
If you're not comfortable in Jubilee party just resign and form your own political party and seek a fresh mandate from electrorate , meanwhile as jubilee member I support the party leader and his government
28 · Like · React · Reply · More · 11 hours ago
Harry Wamumbi replied · 4 replies
Lilianne Beru
Poleni haki. If someone would have told me the all powerful leader of Nairobi business community will be crying on Fb everyday more than 5 times I would have laughed it off, but see God. The allogant also cry
104 · Like · React · Reply · More · Yesterday at 19:09
Tony K Bett replied · 23 replies
Dencey Korir
Worry not mhesh , we people of kesses made a small mistake and are asking for forgiveness we won't do it again we promise
19 · Like · React · Reply · More · Yesterday at 19:33
Boniface 'Walcot'... replied · 5 replies
Pryz Gyal
Because i was not consulted when Aden Duale was appointed as majority leader, this issue doesn't concern me let me be thinned by myself,,,anyway on behalf of parliamentary members stay safe my fellow citizens.
27 · Like · React · Reply · More · 11 hours ago
Lawi Otieno replied · 2 replies
Maina Paul
Am a voter in Kieni and I was not consulted when Aden Duale was appointed as the Majority Leader. So it's a non issue to me.
67 · Like · React · Reply · More · Yesterday at 19:45
Maina Paul replied · 11 replies
Isaac Kinyanjui Jr.
I voted for you as Gatundu south Mp and gave you the mandate to represent me
Did i tell you to subvert Uhuru kenyatta or monitor Kanini legs and the MP for kesses ?
Do your job,2022 I may extend the contract if you behave
32 · Like · React · Reply · More · Yesterday at 19:42
Harry Wamumbi replied · 9 replies
 View more comments…

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2020, 08:32:32 AM »
SMH. Mobutu senator is new Deputy Speaker.. his MP Silas Tiren leads BBI in North Rift with Tolgos. 115 Jubilee MPs have signed up to fire Duale ... obvious it Uhuru who wash his hands by telling Somali that it MPs who "impeached" their man.

With Poghisio, Isaac, Gideon as big shots in new JP Coalition- seem the Mobutu bedroom is on fire.

Muthamaki amalize COVID-19 kwanza. Halafu he will have 1yr to steal. It's Wanjohi wa Mashati who started the war immediately he became PORK. That Ruto has survived this long - shows the man is ready for BIG TIME.

You cannot claim to have numbers when you're inviting NASA to help you

That is weakness. If Wanjohi had numbers he would deal with Ruto squarely. He doesn't. I hear he had PS and CS calling Mps to see if they can attend.

The senate meeting was so empty he had no picture. When Ruto told him okay do the Mps one - he posted pictures of Mps immediately. 212 Mps...and yet the one he has are less than 40mps..and take has taken a lot bribery and intimidation. Even if he get every GEMA mp to support him...he would still be at 55mps :) plus maybe 8 women rep. That is hardly anything in Jubilee with 212 Mps.

Wanjohi Kinyua was Mashati is hated by his own people while he is serving as PORK. That is what has been making him angry fro last 2yrs.

excatly, this is the cost of Ruto lone ranger tactics. He should have bolted 8 months to elections. now he has to sit there and just hope they do not come for his head. According to Alai, Madvd has been promised DP post if he can get his house in order. We know this a way to keep MADVD busy and distracted. Now all corners are trying to appease muthamaki. Actually whoever is running the statehouse right now is a fucking genius. he has whipped and brought Wanjohi back to the control room

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2020, 09:47:00 AM »
Njamba has been almost perfectly wrong in GEMA politics. The man is maverick Raila odingaist. In fact whenever he support something - I almost know it has no ground support. I have a brother like that...he just like to oppose stuff.
RV Pundit and Njuri Ncheke you can castigate Robina or patel as biased Luo. But Njamba we know is neurotic drunk from Thogoto who tells it the way it is. :D GEMA wavered on Uhuru due to suspected aloofness and pussyfooting. Noone likes a wimpy leader. But now the puppy becomes bloodhound ... GEMA are goone. You can tell this even from the comment section on The Star or Standard Digital. Ruto kwisha.