Author Topic: Sonko arrested  (Read 6953 times)

Online gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Sonko arrested
« on: December 06, 2019, 12:17:59 PM »
Whitewash, selective blackmail or scum going down?

After Uhuru ironic outburst opening a 8m clinic while Muhoho/GE leased medical equipment and sisters rubbish container drain us billions. Seems it will be 2 long years of political and economic confusion if not meltdown.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Sonko arrested
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 01:43:49 PM »
They need scapegoats to blame on the economic meltdown. Sonko is a certified and convicted thief. He deserves what he is getting, but he is just one of the many. His mistake was being to loud and boisterous. Best in this regime is steal, but lay low like an envelope.

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 02:01:58 PM »
Another afro cinema to keep kenyans excited for one or two weeks.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 03:24:49 PM »
From the video it didn't look like he was going for a cuppa like we say here in Queensland. It is Friday afternoon in .ke.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-12-06-video-how-sonko-was-bundled-into-police-chopper-after-arrest/
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 03:39:01 PM »
So all those private companies named are just vehicles for looting.  Scary.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 03:39:34 PM »
Sonko has tapes of Uhuru smoking weed with some young girls. He threatened to release them hence the punishment
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Online gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 05:29:22 PM »
The scuffle by Sonko's thuggish bodyguards with Uhuru's security team was quite a red line for scum being sought by kibicho scavenging hounds.

Sonko has tapes of Uhuru smoking weed with some young girls. He threatened to release them hence the punishment
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 01:23:37 AM »
This to me looks like harassment of sonko. He being treated unfairly as much I do not like his antics i think they should handle him differently.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2019, 10:24:50 AM »
The bad court ruling that suspend governors will see the 3rd governor bite the dust. Definitely Sonko is not one to go down silently. We shall be seeing drama soon.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2019, 03:43:28 PM »
You live by the sword, you die by the sword. They cannot say Orengo did not warn them.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2019, 04:04:29 AM »
Good riddance. Sonko should be jailed. The handshake is working and the holy trinity (Matiangi, Kibicho and Kinoti) is executing in laser sharp precision. Several big mbutas to go down in coming weeks. Handshake is working.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2019, 05:39:14 AM »
Best Ruling ever. Now thieving governors have to be afraid. If you have stolen public money there is no political cover for you. Anyone like kithuri kindiki questioning such a ruling either he is a thief or beneficiary of stolen public money. This is the only way to deal with the thieves and I dont care where uhuru or kibicho have decided to start this war.

The bad court ruling that suspend governors will see the 3rd governor bite the dust. Definitely Sonko is not one to go down silently. We shall be seeing drama soon.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2019, 05:41:28 AM »
Since when did resisting arrest become harrassment. Dci should stick at least 10 or 20 more charges on that thief. We entertained that  clown for too long.

This to me looks like harassment of sonko. He being treated unfairly as much I do not like his antics i think they should handle him differently.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2019, 07:21:40 AM »
Best Ruling ever. Now thieving governors have to be afraid. If you have stolen public money there is no political cover for you. Anyone like kithuri kindiki questioning such a ruling either he is a thief or beneficiary of stolen public money. This is the only way to deal with the thieves and I dont care where uhuru or kibicho have decided to start this war.

That good side...I hope they don't abuse it to kick out governors who are clean..if they are any

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2019, 08:04:35 PM »
We all know this is a phony war against Ruto. But it's a bonus if thieves get caught in the crossfire. Sonko is a dirty pig who should not be governor in the first place. I don't see Uhuru hand in this.. that paused when he dumped Ruto. I expect if BBI wars reach crescendo and they need him he might catch a break. As it is now he has nothing to offer - he can't bag Nairobi without Uhuru and Raila - Sakaja would clean the floor with him.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2019, 09:59:53 PM »
What happens after tomorrow? Elachi will take over for 60/90 days then Sakaja will run? What's Miguna thinking?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2019, 10:25:38 PM »
Precisely for once people need to take governance issue seriously. My going concern when it comes to DP Ruto. He tend to prop up these kind of characters. There should be no reprieve. Let Sonko clear his name in court and Shimo la TWA if he is clean like pamba he can come back.
We all know this is a phony war against Ruto. But it's a bonus if thieves get caught in the crossfire. Sonko is a dirty pig who should not be governor in the first place. I don't see Uhuru hand in this.. that paused when he dumped Ruto. I expect if BBI wars reach crescendo and they need him he might catch a break. As it is now he has nothing to offer - he can't bag Nairobi without Uhuru and Raila - Sakaja would clean the floor with him.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2019, 12:00:24 AM »

I have heard that as well.apart from the tapes he has been aiding Amaco
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2019, 12:26:22 AM »
Ruto doesn't only prop those kind of characters. He is that kind of character himself. After poisoning the entire young crop in politics - he is now onto the clergy. At least Moi paused at the bureaucracy. This doesn't stop the man from passing himself off as a staunch bible-thumping christian. You have yourselves a psyco on the cusp of power.

Precisely for once people need to take governance issue seriously. My going concern when it comes to DP Ruto. He tend to prop up these kind of characters. There should be no reprieve. Let Sonko clear his name in court and Shimo la TWA if he is clean like pamba he can come back.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2019, 07:36:38 AM »
Point noted. Uhuru in drunken state at least tried to front peter Kenneth. I highly doubt uhuru would have appointed someone like Achesa cs....Ruto camp need to do better.
Ruto doesn't only prop those kind of characters. He is that kind of character himself. After poisoning the entire young crop in politics - he is now onto the clergy. At least Moi paused at the bureaucracy. This doesn't stop the man from passing himself off as a staunch bible-thumping christian. You have yourselves a psyco on the cusp of power.