Author Topic: Sonko arrested  (Read 6945 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Sonko arrested
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2019, 07:21:53 PM »
These charges look straightforward. Getting a million here from his petty goons and a million there from the Jambpopay guys.

Can he do some plea bargaining given or he won't know what him?

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/The-case-against-Mike-Sonko/1056-5379174-olg0o6/index.html
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2019, 11:34:26 PM »
These charges look straightforward. Getting a million here from his petty goons and a million there from the Jambpopay guys.

Can he do some plea bargaining given or he won't know what him?

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/The-case-against-Mike-Sonko/1056-5379174-olg0o6/index.html

The only surprise is the stupidity - you'd think these thugs are smart. He has enough muscle to derail the trial all the way to 2025. He is not an idiot like Kidero so no tangible assets can be seized unless the houses. Let us hope he gets suspended and barred in 2022.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2019, 11:35:02 PM »
Sonko has tapes of Uhuru smoking weed with some young girls. He threatened to release them hence the punishment

Nonsense
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2019, 03:32:33 AM »
Sonko barred from office

Sakaja seeks intervention from Senate over Nairobi leadership crisis
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Sakaja-seeks-Senate-intervention/3126390-5382406-hlwggl/index.html

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2019, 01:01:56 PM »
Inside Sonko's beehive... counsellor, rescuer, land fixer, .... these thugs get things done in our shithole.

https://www.sde.co.ke/thenairobian/article/2001353122/inside-sonko-s-upper-hill-command-post-four-hours-at-his-private-office

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2019, 03:34:03 PM »
Appeals court upholds Ngugi ruling on graft governors

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Waititu-Lenolkulal-remain-locked-out-office/1950946-5392888-1511nuu/index.html

The graft amigos hanging out

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2019, 05:02:23 PM »
I guess its "siasa mbaya maisha mbaya", all over again. If this is a way to "play Raila" as the know-it-all Pundit claims, then they should ramp up some more.

Appeals court upholds Ngugi ruling on graft governors

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Waititu-Lenolkulal-remain-locked-out-office/1950946-5392888-1511nuu/index.html

The graft amigos hanging out
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2019, 05:05:35 PM »
This is not good for everyone. I prefer something bad for Raila only.
I guess its "siasa mbaya maisha mbaya", all over again. If this is a way to "play Raila" as the know-it-all Pundit claims, then they should ramp up some more.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2019, 06:46:25 AM »
3 out 47 governor's is a very small fraction in a country where almost 100% governors are thieves. This war need to be ramped up. We need to see at least 25% of these thieves on the dock

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2019, 07:50:09 AM »
3 out 47 governor's is a very small fraction in a country where almost 100% governors are thieves. This war need to be ramped up. We need to see at least 25% of these thieves on the dock

I don't get how corrupt Ojaamong escaped this fate. He is out on bail yet still in office. Obado murder case is not office- related. At least Haji has set a record contrasted with the hopeless Tobiko. Henry Kimwarer Rotich is also out thanks to the DPP. Former Town Clerk John Gakuo died in jail trying to appeal - think the fool could not afford special heart treatment with frozen assets. They need to hang the likes of Rotich and Kidero to send a clear message on graft.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2019, 10:48:21 PM »
Tobiko was useless like tissue paper only good for wiping you know what. Narok governor should be investigated. Thorough counties audit should be conducted and those found wanting should be held accountable.
The like of Rotich and Thuge should be targeted by public. Give them no peace let them go enjoy their stolen loot far away from kenya. Citizen arrest should be the answer.

I don't get how corrupt Ojaamong escaped this fate. He is out on bail yet still in office. Obado murder case is not office- related. At least Haji has set a record contrasted with the hopeless Tobiko. Henry Kimwarer Rotich is also out thanks to the DPP. Former Town Clerk John Gakuo died in jail trying to appeal - think the fool could not afford special heart treatment with frozen assets. They need to hang the likes of Rotich and Kidero to send a clear message on graft.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2019, 02:55:04 AM »
Here we go. New impunity strategy

Senator pushes for governors' immunity

Nandi Senator Samson Cherargei talks to the Nation in Eldoret town, Uasin Gishu County, on November 4, 2019.

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Cherargei-pushes-for-governors-immunity/3126390-5401364-1fcko6/index.html

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2019, 12:31:53 AM »
This kind of garbage and 'lubish' from arrogant Ruto supporters is what worries me about Ruto presidency. Ruto should come out strongly against such kind of senators and emphasize zero tolerance on corrupt leaders.  If you have not stolen you have nothing to be afraid of  good governance and transparency should be the goal. We need to introduce 3 month induction course for incoming governors. What role do county commissioners perform in terms of county finance oversight?

Here we go. New impunity strategy

Senator pushes for governors' immunity

Nandi Senator Samson Cherargei talks to the Nation in Eldoret town, Uasin Gishu County, on November 4, 2019.

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Cherargei-pushes-for-governors-immunity/3126390-5401364-1fcko6/index.html

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2020, 06:31:47 PM »
Been crisscrossing the counties and seem the governors need immunity - at the minimum they cannot push to amend constitution as uhuru is doing and at best they are doing some good work mashinani. Nairobi has started looking like a mess since Sonko's harassment began last year- he was on to something if he had been allowed to work and gotten the national government support.