Author Topic: Pundit won't like this  (Read 10017 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Pundit won't like this
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2019, 03:54:46 PM »
Pundit can tell head from tail - right from wrong - but he has Nyayo hangover. He was born wrong time - missed out on Kanu windfall - and sees Ruto as Moi 2.0 :D please bear with the man
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2019, 04:06:45 PM »
Kamama..

Lol. El Stupido. :D As if that's offensive. I'll proudly change my tag to that any day, bwana primitive. Also, everyone here knows how we vote. It's only in your Ruto cult that you think if we're not as obsessed as you, we are hiding. I hope you actually share in the loot you're desperately trying to keep getting stolen and don't just yap online bure.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2019, 04:13:16 PM »
You're not young anymore.I am approaching 40s...Kadudu is very old .Njamba is going 50s..many are approaching 60s.Okay so you guys support Raila based on principles but I support Ruto purely for tribal and monetary benefit.Very rich.You can't blame for Gusii lack of national strong leader.The average Gusii lady of your profile support Raila.Youre not special.Kamama I have yet to meet Ruto and have no such desires.I think he will be the greatest PORK.
Kamama..

Lol. El Stupido. :D As if that's offensive. I'll proudly change my tag to that any day, bwana primitive. Also, everyone here knows how we vote. It's only in your Ruto cult that you think if we're not as obsessed as you, we are hiding. I hope you actually share in the loot you're desperately trying to keep getting stolen and don't just yap online bure.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2019, 04:18:47 PM »
I
Pundit can tell head from tail - right from wrong - but he has Nyayo hangover. He was born wrong time - missed out on Kanu windfall - and sees Ruto as Moi 2.0 :D please bear with the man
toquote author=Robina link=topic=7447.msg61566#msg61566 date=1554468886]
[/quote]if Ruto grow the economy by 10% and rewards himself with 1% I would be very happy.The problem is doing moi kind of stupidity....stealing from a bankrupt Nation.There are indicators we use to measure the progress and transformation of a Nation...stick to those if you want to be objective.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2019, 04:24:09 PM »
You're not young anymore.I am approaching 40s...Kadudu is very old .Njamba is going 50s..many are approaching 60s.

:D Who bloody cares. You're like a chokosh on the street who thinks making fun of how a lady dresses makes him a big man: Age is glorious! ;) Bring it on.

Okay so you guys support Raila based on principles but I support Ruto purely for tribal and monetary benefit.Very rich.

Rich, my foot: you preach it here every day. :D You're proud of it. Sorry! We won't accept your donating your own proud backward motivations to everyone just because you've embraced it whole-heartedly. You're an idiot if you think my vote has every had anything to do with Gusii. Lol. Gusii once voted like a block, fyi, and I couldn't care less. Own your vices like a man. Don't be desperate to force everyone to be like you. It only shows that deep down you're embarrassed.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2019, 04:28:12 PM »
Amazing how Pundito appreciates the fickleness of RV Warriors. He now has to inject al shabaab to add the scare factor
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2019, 04:31:25 PM »
Amazing how Pundito appreciates the fickleness of RV Warriors. He now has to inject al shabaab to add the scare factor

Did he do that?  I think I missed it.  That's hilarious.

EDIT:  Ok I just saw that.  I never thought I would see someone, a Kenyan no less, admiring these guys.  If a major ethnic group(Luo, Kikuyu, Luhya, Kale, Kamba etc) in Kenya adapts their behavior, Kenya goes to the dogs. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2019, 04:59:09 PM »
I guess Kadame is fast to anger. Pundit's rather friendly - especially if you praise Ruto.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2019, 05:03:11 PM »
Ruto is not using Al-shabaab and RV warriors, guys, lol. In fact, all the loot he has acquired is even more reason not to give himself another unnecessary headache like he'd get from a 2007 repeat. He'll fight politically, and if he wins sawa; if not, he'll try another political route. No one is taking himself through that ICC ordeal again, this I feel certain: at least not before he is already in power and can pull an Al-Bashir. Anyone who remembers Ruto bursting into tears like a boy on TV knows very well this is not happening in Kenya again. :D Dude was the one on the dock, after all, not his fan base.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2019, 05:04:53 PM »
I guess Kadame is fast to anger. Pundit's rather friendly - especially if you praise Ruto.

Pundit is friendly but gets childish when you poke his small idol, Ruto.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2019, 05:11:58 PM »

:D :D :D :D
How a grown up intelligent man can worship such a looter worries me. As for Murkomen I can understand as he will directly bear the fruits of the looting.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2019, 05:13:13 PM »
Ruto is not using Al-shabaab and RV warriors, guys, lol. In fact, all the loot he has acquired is even more reason not to give himself another unnecessary headache like he'd get from a 2007 repeat. He'll fight politically, and if he wins sawa; if not, he'll try another political route. No one is taking himself through that ICC ordeal again, this I feel certain: at least not before he is already in power and can pull an Al-Bashir. Anyone who remembers Ruto bursting into tears like a boy on TV knows very well this is not happening in Kenya again. :D Dude was the one on the dock, after all, not his fan base.

Even if he were to be amenable to going that route, Al-shabaab's interests and his are day and night. 

I was talking of a major tribe using Al-shabaab tactics.  That's currently "manageable" because Somalis are not that big and they stand out like a sore thumb.  If the other groups do it, it may ultimately lead to culling that group's population as a final solution.

Yes, Ruto will want to keep as much of what he has stolen as possible.  Very few if any Kenyan looters will throw down the gauntlet and head to the bushes.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2019, 05:19:46 PM »
Ruto controls all the warriors tribes and if come to nasty war...it could easily get out of hand.Ruto has warmed his way to kamatusa+Somali and related.In fact if he wraps coast then he would be where Moi was in most of 90s.My man is sitting pretty now.He just need to deal with Kibicho and get back to running gov.Let Matiangi and Kibicho fail in their huduma number first...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2019, 05:21:54 PM »

Your hypocrisy is nauseous.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2019, 05:23:06 PM »
Yes, Ruto will want to keep as much of what he has stolen as possible.  Very few if any Kenyan looters will throw down the gauntlet and head to the bushes.

Exactly! Pre-ICC, that stuff did not come with any real risks of turning into a fugitive. Post ICC Kenya is a very different one, only because the political class has something to fear. Even if it's not very likely, it's still real enough to give pause, especially to people with a lot to lose.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2019, 05:23:53 PM »
And your childishness is hilarious. :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2019, 05:26:05 PM »
And your childishness is hilarious. :D
Friendly banter kamami is acceptable.Youre no longer the young naive girl.Did you become a nun.That could explain your passive aggressive mood here.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2019, 05:27:29 PM »

Exactly! Pre-ICC, that stuff did not come with any real risks of turning into a fugitive. Post ICC Kenya is a very different one, only because the political class has something to fear. Even if it's not very likely, it's still real enough to give pause, especially to people with a lot to lose.
ICC is dead.Its just EU court now.Ruto need not do anything.He did nothing in 2007.His warriors or supporters will cause a deadly revolution on their own.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2019, 05:30:34 PM »
Friendly banter kamami is acceptable.Youre no longer the young naive girl.Did you become a nun.That could explain your passive aggressive mood here.
Still hilarious.:D Not because it's funny or clever, just because you're so transparent. So you went religion, age, political leaning, and now you're trying the nun card and 'naivete'. What else does the maovoko genius have to offer as a comeback? Please bring something intelligent this time. Don't disappoint Ruto. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2019, 05:33:41 PM »

:D :D :D :D
How a grown up intelligent man can worship such a looter worries me. As for Murkomen I can understand as he will directly bear the fruits of the looting.
I don't even worship God.I find WSR the leader we need...Kagame or Meles or Museveni...these leaders had to do evil stuff to get to leadership...for Ruto he has to out steal the mois , kenyattas,odingae,madvds and rest to stand a chance in our retail politics.Meles and the rest had to beat war generals by out Killing Mengistu, Amin and Habbiyarmana.After 10yrs of wsr trust me Kenyans will abolish term limits because Ruto is transformative, intelligent and energetic leader.He is again our Meles or Kagame or Museveni.If we change the game to using force after Ruto has even out the money part...then Ruto ought to also employ equal force.