Author Topic: I told you so: ruto can now form alliance with kalonzo  (Read 3567 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
I told you so: ruto can now form alliance with kalonzo
« on: June 27, 2018, 09:49:40 AM »
That the only person interested. As far as gema is concerned he is dead. As far as uhuru is concerned he is dead..ruto choices are to back to nandi and try to incite mandago to start clashes..any attempt to do so will be fatal for him and his community..be warned. Be warned

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: I told you so: ruto can now form alliance with kalonzo
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 10:15:06 AM »
And what are uhuru/gema options. You make it sound like GEMA have PORK in their pocket. MMh at best - we are talking 20-25% of all voting adults now - and possibly less by 2022.
That the only person interested. As far as gema is concerned he is dead. As far as uhuru is concerned he is dead..ruto choices are to back to nandi and try to incite mandago to start clashes..any attempt to do so will be fatal for him and his community..be warned. Be warned

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 10:42:58 AM »
Pundit

Please disabuse yourself of the notion that elections and voters matter in Kenya. Do not become a victim of your own belief that Uhuru has ever won an election in his life. The last thing on the MKM mind is votes.

When the whole country united against Kibaki in 2007 he still stole, did he not?

And what are uhuru/gema options. You make it sound like GEMA have PORK in their pocket. MMh at best - we are talking 20-25% of all voting adults now - and possibly less by 2022.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 11:00:19 AM »

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 11:02:22 AM »

France Albert Rene took the oath of allegiance as the new Prime Minister together with The new President of Seychelles James Mancham on the day of Independence on June 29, 1976. (Mahe Publications Ltd) Photo License:

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2018, 11:16:58 AM »
You know my take on that. That attitude is self-defeatist.I believe elections in kenya with all the checks and balance are nearly impossible to rig.
Pundit

Please disabuse yourself of the notion that elections and voters matter in Kenya. Do not become a victim of your own belief that Uhuru has ever won an election in his life. The last thing on the MKM mind is votes.

When the whole country united against Kibaki in 2007 he still stole, did he not?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2018, 11:29:06 AM »
Impeachment is near impossible. 2/3 of Mps is hard - Uhuru would just need 115 mps to defeat such a motion. The other ideas including overthrowing or killing - are crazy ideas nobody should entertain ever.
Ruto is just 52yrs old - he has great political future ahead - to win in 2022 - he'd need to beat Uhuru & Raila -- that not impossible - if he can cut a deal with luhyas & kambas.

Anyway I think GEMA are just using Raila as a leverage against Ruto but will not entertain Raila rulling. So best strategy is for Ruto to tell them - he is just 52yrs and he'll also back Raila for PORK in 2022.

This is Sonko move - pulling Miguna Miguna on gema - had them shutting up! Ruto people rather than running helter-skelter should back Raila for 2022 :)  miguna miguna style; just for laughs. Raila is desperate for such a move and would bite it.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 12:27:37 PM by Omollo »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2018, 12:45:13 PM »
You know my take on that. That attitude is self-defeatist.I believe elections in kenya with all the checks and balance are nearly impossible to rig.

I guess you started believing that when Ruto joined the Rigging Machine and you feel part of it hence your rediffusion of their propaganda: There is no such thing as rigging? You have a lot to re-learn.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2018, 12:50:15 PM »
The fear of impeachment is all there is. But when push comes to shove, Impeachment or Vote of no confidence (in the last constitution) are events MPs love because money flows freely. Ruto can use the fear of impeachment to his advantage but it won't last because there is a huge NIS budget for the occasion.

The energy Ruto used on public rallies and sweating on that blubber Aisha Jumwa should have been used on penetrating government deeper than any Deputy president has ever done. He had reached a stage where he could have pulled an Albert Rene. But that is now gone because he basically alerted the Mlevi.
Impeachment is near impossible. 2/3 of Mps is hard - Uhuru would just need 115 mps to defeat such a motion. The other ideas including overthrowing or killing - are crazy ideas nobody should entertain ever.
Ruto is just 52yrs old - he has great political future ahead - to win in 2022 - he'd need to beat Uhuru & Raila -- that not impossible - if he can cut a deal with luhyas & kambas.

Anyway I think GEMA are just using Raila as a leverage against Ruto but will not entertain Raila rulling. So best strategy is for Ruto to tell them - he is just 52yrs and he'll also back Raila for PORK in 2022.

This is Sonko move - pulling Miguna Miguna on gema - had them shutting up! Ruto people rather than running helter-skelter should back Raila for 2022 :)  miguna miguna style; just for laughs. Raila is desperate for such a move and would bite it.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2018, 02:16:16 PM »
Impeachment just like winning elections will not work for Ruto. Tricking Raila will not work either. Ruto should stop listening to idiots like Murkomen and instead listen to Kittuny. Ruto just needs to chill. Ouru has a better argument here. He spent a lot of money, political capital and whatever it is that he did to steal the elections from Raila and then to mollify Raila with a handshake. He did not do all that just for Ruto to make him a lame duck president by running around the country sucking all the energy from his 2nd term flaunting his shiny state of the art helicopters and holding rallies every weekend where loud mouth/foul mouth  bought politicians come and heap praises on Ruto literally kissing his ring and his ass. No sitting president even in the west would allow that. Ruto does not need four years to campaign for president and to surround himself with arrogant, tribal hate mongers and sycophants  like Kuria spewing tribal hate like candy. All Ruto had to do was Not to upstage Ouru until the time for 2022 campaign. He already has the money and the power. Why is he so impatient  randarandaring  like a paranoid person with attention deficit disorder.

The fear of impeachment is all there is. But when push comes to shove, Impeachment or Vote of no confidence (in the last constitution) are events MPs love because money flows freely. Ruto can use the fear of impeachment to his advantage but it won't last because there is a huge NIS budget for the occasion.

The energy Ruto used on public rallies and sweating on that blubber Aisha Jumwa should have been used on penetrating government deeper than any Deputy president has ever done. He had reached a stage where he could have pulled an Albert Rene. But that is now gone because he basically alerted the Mlevi.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2018, 02:48:56 PM »
This won't end well for Ruto - you can't play ping pong with PORK for 4 years. Appointments will be done without him, the taps closed, and even the GoK projects he's inspecting can be frozen. PORK can refuse to give the principal assistant any duties. He needs to swallow his massive ego and kiss Uhuru's ass until 2022.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2018, 03:25:07 PM »
Definitely impeachment card will be pulled so MPs can line their pockets. But it won't succeed. What will succeed is paralyzing GOK - esp budget - and approval of any appointment - basically the battle will be fought in parliament. Internally Ruto men are all over gov - so Uhuru cannot plan anything without Ruto knowing or sabotaging - he'd have to find an excuse to purge them out - and risks the lives & properties of his people in RV.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2018, 03:28:52 PM »
Ruto played ping pong with Raila while he was PM. Both Uhuru and Ruto wil lose. That is more than assured. Lots of dirt from both sides will be aired. It will be hard to loot from both sides. Unless Uhuru was to purge Ruto men - Ruto will have his gov to supervise - and Uhuru his half. This is a coalition gov. Uhuru wants to pretend it's not. He can get quarrelsome NASA gov or have Jubilee that was mean machine effectively delivering.
This won't end well for Ruto - you can't play ping pong with PORK for 4 years. Appointments will be done without him, the taps closed, and even the GoK projects he's inspecting can be frozen. PORK can refuse to give the principal assistant any duties. He needs to swallow his massive ego and kiss Uhuru's ass until 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2018, 03:30:05 PM »
This is coalition gov. Not Uhuru gov. Just because URP & TNA plus other merged doesn't mean Uhuru was made the unilateral supreme leader of Jubilee.
Impeachment just like winning elections will not work for Ruto. Tricking Raila will not work either. Ruto should stop listening to idiots like Murkomen and instead listen to Kittuny. Ruto just needs to chill. Ouru has a better argument here. He spent a lot of money, political capital and whatever it is that he did to steal the elections from Raila and then to mollify Raila with a handshake. He did not do all that just for Ruto to make him a lame duck president by running around the country sucking all the energy from his 2nd term flaunting his shiny state of the art helicopters and holding rallies every weekend where loud mouth/foul mouth  bought politicians come and heap praises on Ruto literally kissing his ring and his ass. No sitting president even in the west would allow that. Ruto does not need four years to campaign for president and to surround himself with arrogant, tribal hate mongers and sycophants  like Kuria spewing tribal hate like candy. All Ruto had to do was Not to upstage Ouru until the time for 2022 campaign. He already has the money and the power. Why is he so impatient  randarandaring  like a paranoid person with attention deficit disorder.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2018, 03:56:19 PM »
Kikuyus can continue stealing elections and forcing opposition to conceed. Raila is sitting there making his money before he dies.whoelse can stop kikuyus. They have all levers of economic, social and political power..kikuyus have been looting Kenya for 52 years and they were even making money during 100 years of colonial rule..kikuyus have invaded riftvalley and now 2/3 of maa land is owned by them ...after uhuru secures oil rights he will do whstever the fuck he wants...uhuru will fuck ruto back and infront and kalenjins won't do a damn thing

Uhuru is not kibaki .. uhuru is a young Kenyatta..a political animal..ask moi why he picked him to rule

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2018, 03:56:36 PM »
All good BUT

Ruto is running for PORK, not Uhuru. Dirty linen is hardly good campaign material. Even stalling Agenda 4 hurts Ruto more than Uhuru.

DPORK has no executive powers including supervising projects without delegation by PORK. Uhuru can fire or hire many offices but not Ruto.

The wide support especially by GEMA MPs and governors wouldn't hold in case of mayhem. The Kurias, Waititus and Muthomi Njukis will promptly abandon Ruto.

NASA vultures are salivating at the chance to replace URP. Kanu and the Alfie Keters and Kutunys are already at it.

The best scenario for Ruto is to bendover for now, and continue to quietly line up options. Already the rungu - DPP & DCI - is swinging and Ruto dogs can only bark. KEBS Ongwae must be Ruto's man. Iko sida.

Ruto played ping pong with Raila while he was PM. Both Uhuru and Ruto wil lose. That is more than assured. Lots of dirt from both sides will be aired. It will be hard to loot from both sides. Unless Uhuru was to purge Ruto men - Ruto will have his gov to supervise - and Uhuru his half. This is a coalition gov. Uhuru wants to pretend it's not. He can get quarrelsome NASA gov or have Jubilee that was mean machine effectively delivering.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2018, 03:59:35 PM »
In short Raila's trojan horse 2 has succeeded.  8) :o

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2018, 04:12:41 PM »
Ruto only has himself to blame because he is too impatient/ greedy/ambitious. Ruto is not only scary to kikuyus who believe he will finish them when he become president but luos are super scared of Ruto because he is seen as vindictive. Right now luos feel that they are safer with Ouru than Ruto and even if Raila is not running they will support someone else in 2022. This was confirmed by the way Ruto's minions went  after Raila last weekend with vengeance some even calling him "yule mjaluo". I can tell you that Ruto cannot win a presidential election right now unless he finds a way to steal. 

There is a way it can end well for everyone but only if Ruto reverses cause, and forgets about the imperial presidency and talk to Raila about the referendum.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2018, 04:22:01 PM »
Hehehe. Go slow on muratina.
Kikuyus can continue stealing elections and forcing opposition to conceed. Raila is sitting there making his money before he dies.whoelse can stop kikuyus. They have all levers of economic, social and political power..kikuyus have been looting Kenya for 52 years and they were even making money during 100 years of colonial rule..kikuyus have invaded riftvalley and now 2/3 of maa land is owned by them ...after uhuru secures oil rights he will do whstever the fuck he wants...uhuru will fuck ruto back and infront and kalenjins won't do a damn thing

Uhuru is not kibaki .. uhuru is a young Kenyatta..a political animal..ask moi why he picked him to rule