Author Topic: Safran - Mopho facts - for NASA desperados  (Read 3542 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Safran - Mopho facts - for NASA desperados
« on: September 18, 2017, 09:41:02 PM »
This french multinational that manufactures everything from rockets to Sagem phones to name it. Morpho is their biometric subsidiary. It partially owned by French gok.

Safran S.A. is a French multinational aircraft engine, rocket engine, aerospace-component, defense, and security company. It was formed by a merger between the aircraft and rocket engine manufacturer and aerospace component manufacturer group SNECMA and the security company SAGEM in 2005. Its headquarters are located in Paris. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.[4]

It's shareholding is here
Public: 63.5%%
French Republic: 22%[19][20]
Employees: 14.4%
Treasury shares: 0.1%
Raila brought this Safran-Morpho during his tenure as nusu mkate chief procurement officer for IEBC as part of some brokered gov to gove - canadian -french deal  - now in his desperate madness he is turning on everything and everyone and claiming Jubilee has compromised everything including the sun.

I am not sure how you intend to take down such a conglomerate :) with pesa nane propaganda that can truly be costly if the frenchies think you're moving their frog :)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Safran - Mopho facts - for NASA desperados
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 09:50:21 PM »
No one wants to take down your so called 'international conglomerate' all we are saying they can go build their rockets or fly a kite away from Kenya. They were part of electoral crime and they should be punished. Nasa should sue them and demand the resources they used to campaign be refunded by morpho thieves.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 09:52:32 PM »
Bla bla from the resident fool who should go back to choo.com. I am pretty sure choo.com is missing their resident moron. You clearly don't understand what SAFRAN-MORPHO is. Pray god they don't sue Raila odinga.
No one wants to take down your so called 'international conglomerate' all we are saying they can go build their rockets or fly a kite away from Kenya. They were part of electoral crime and they should be punished. Nasa should sue them and demand the resources they used to campaign be refunded by morpho thieves.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 09:57:53 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 10:03:16 PM »
The higher french court overturn that rulling and found Safran not guilty. Safran -morpho is raila baby. He brought it to kenya. Of course now that he has no path to victory - anything and everything is evil - including his own creation Safran-Morpho.
http://www.reuters.com/article/safran-fine-nigeria/french-court-fines-safran-for-nigerian-bribes-idUSL6E8K5CGF20120905

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 10:03:55 PM »
Maybe another Morpho. Safran- Morpho is one big conglomerate. Raila who Dr Ndoom works for brought Safran-Morpho to kenya in 2012 as part of Gov to Gov contracting. So if anything - Raila should take the blame.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 10:04:11 PM »
That's quite a mouthful I gather cholera has finally caught up with b or Kimetrica stock has tanked..what if I told you I have personally worked on safran aerospace project?
Bla bla from the resident fool who should go back to choo.com. I am pretty sure choo.com is missing their resident moron. You clearly don't understand what SAFRAN-MORPHO is. Pray god they don't sue Raila odinga.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 10:05:47 PM »
I am sure their lawyers will advise them not to sue Raila.  First, they do not have a reputation to protect after being found guilty of participating in corruption in an African country just like Kenya. 2nd, the defense for defamation is "truth" and Raila has the Magara court findings of "irregularities and illegalities" by IEBC.  Raila should beg them to sue him.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 10:06:41 PM »
So because it's Raila baby Kenyans should sit and watch them commit electoral fraud. ...where is logic mr.
Computer scientists? 
The higher french court overturn that rulling and found Safran not guilty. Safran -morpho is raila baby. He brought it to kenya. Of course now that he has no path to victory - anything and everything is evil - including his own creation Safran-Morpho.
http://www.reuters.com/article/safran-fine-nigeria/french-court-fines-safran-for-nigerian-bribes-idUSL6E8K5CGF20120905

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 10:08:50 PM »
However, the ruling was overturned by the Paris Court of Appeal . You guys are taking on everyone. You see this animal Raila brought as French and Kenya Gov agreement. It's a big animal owned by french gov that actually manufacture rockets and is not ready to be dragged thro mud by some perenial loser.
I am sure their lawyers will advise them not to sue Raila.  First, they do not have a reputation to protect after being found guilty of participating in corruption in an African country just like Kenya. 2nd, the defense for defamation is "truth" and Raila has the Magara court findings of "irregularities and illegalities" by IEBC.  Raila should beg them to sue him.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 10:09:46 PM »
Sometimes logic is very foreign to jubilee idiots. Let morpho sue so we can have a full disclosure

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 10:14:30 PM »
I guess thez are still sleeping in Paris and hence zou treat us to a rumor without proof. When Muite wakes them up, please favor me with the proof of the successful appeal

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 10:16:19 PM »
However, the ruling was overturned by the Paris Court of Appeal on January 2015 as an "insufficiently grounded" offence.
I guess thez are still sleeping in Paris and hence zou treat us to a rumor without proof. When Muite wakes them up, please favor me with the proof of the successful appeal

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2017, 10:21:59 PM »
Hsbc is always involved in all kind of financial crimes but you will never see any ruling against them because they always settle out of court. Boeing is 100 times larger than you called morpho non sense but they get sued. If you don't want your reputation dragged through the mud don't commit electoral fraud. 

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 10:23:18 PM »
That is another Jubilee LIE.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000178673/raila-odinga-s-name-features-in-probe-on-biometric-voter-registration-kits

However, the ruling was overturned by the Paris Court of Appeal . You guys are taking on everyone. You see this animal Raila brought as French and Kenya Gov agreement. It's a big animal owned by french gov that actually manufacture rockets and is not ready to be dragged thro mud by some perenial loser.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 10:30:33 PM »
French law recognizes a third plea. The same one that the IMF woman has on her head but still calls the shots.

Now let's go to Anglo Leasing. When were they acquitted?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 10:32:38 PM »
Which one - Raila has been Safran-Morpho chief agent since 2012.
That is another Jubilee LIE.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 10:34:11 PM »
Ango leasing ni yako. First proof it same morpho  or safran-morpho we are talking about.
French law recognizes a third plea. The same one that the IMF woman has on her head but still calls the shots t

Now let's go to Anglo Leasing. When were they acquitted?