Author Topic: Safran - Mopho facts - for NASA desperados  (Read 3536 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Safran - Mopho facts - for NASA desperados
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2017, 10:37:06 PM »
While they may manufacture rockets, they are yet figure out what happened to 40,883 KIEMS kits.  Can they categorically state that any of those things worked on election day?  And if they did, where is the evidence?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2017, 11:32:43 PM »
Why was they brought on board yet two years before they had been fined for bribery? NASWA are out on a limb.

It's hard running away from his intimacy with Safran.

That aside, what exactly did they do?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2017, 12:24:31 AM »
Stop posting while drinking
Ango leasing ni yako. First proof it same morpho  or safran-morpho we are talking about.
Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Safran Identity & Security (Morpho) are joining forces to create a world leader in digital security & identification technologies with the ambition to empower citizens and consumers alike to interact, pay, connect, commute, travel and even vote safely in ways that are now possible in a connected world.

Last September, Safran announced that it had entered into exclusive negotiations with Advent International, the owner of Oberthur Technologies since 2011, to sell its identity and security activities and the transaction was finalized on 31st May 2017.

With a mix of complementary activities addressing the specific needs of five major industries (Financial services, Telecom, Identity, Security and IoT), OT-Morpho has an extensive global presence and a unique technological expertise (Biometrics, Authentication, Digital security, Data and video analytics).
https://www.morpho.com/en/about-us
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2017, 12:33:44 AM »
The French Ambassador wrote to the Government of Kenya. The letter went to The Head of the Civil Service CC Finance (headed by Uhuru). He passed it on to the Cabinent Committee headed by the Prime Minister. France offered to pay or finance the deal. Canada made a similar offer.

The matter is left to IEBC and Finance. They strike a deal. Canada finances (loans) and the canadian company sub-contracts Safran. Uhuru as Finance minister and Kinyua and PS know the details. How is that NASA's baby?

Whatever they got was so sweet they single sourced Safran again. You have more intelligence than an average Uthamaki idiot to know Uhuru would not contract a company linked to Raila. The local agents of Morpho are all Uthamakistanis.

Why was they brought on board yet two years before they had been fined for bribery? NASWA are out on a limb.

It's hard running away from his intimacy with Safran.

That aside, what exactly did they do?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2017, 04:34:01 AM »
They already did that but of course you won't listen to them. They have done internal audit and found their systems were not hacked - nobody attempted it.
While they may manufacture rockets, they are yet figure out what happened to 40,883 KIEMS kits.  Can they categorically state that any of those things worked on election day?  And if they did, where is the evidence?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2017, 04:34:40 AM »
That is just wanjigi stew - where he dropped names to win doggy contracts.
Stop posting while drinking
Ango leasing ni yako. First proof it same morpho  or safran-morpho we are talking about.
Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Safran Identity & Security (Morpho) are joining forces to create a world leader in digital security & identification technologies with the ambition to empower citizens and consumers alike to interact, pay, connect, commute, travel and even vote safely in ways that are now possible in a connected world.

Last September, Safran announced that it had entered into exclusive negotiations with Advent International, the owner of Oberthur Technologies since 2011, to sell its identity and security activities and the transaction was finalized on 31st May 2017.

With a mix of complementary activities addressing the specific needs of five major industries (Financial services, Telecom, Identity, Security and IoT), OT-Morpho has an extensive global presence and a unique technological expertise (Biometrics, Authentication, Digital security, Data and video analytics).
https://www.morpho.com/en/about-us

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2017, 06:58:28 AM »
Safran was Raila baby - but now because they cannot make Raila pork - they must go together with Safaricom and Telkom :)

"I was in charge of the constitutional docket under Raila when he, Mr Orengo and Caroli Omondi proposed the company to be given a direct contract to supply the kits. We did it and I do not know what has changed that they now want it (the firm) punished," said Wamalwa.
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001254931/jubilee-party-drags-raila-odinga-s-name-into-safran-saga

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2017, 12:42:10 PM »
Wamalwa is headed to the dustbin of history. You too are heading to a hard place with the LIES you have decided to embrace.

Safran was never given any contract. If so please favor us with a copy. You have opted to go full blast with LIES.

I note the campaign against Judges as you shit bricks waiting for the judgment. I note that you have already pronounced the yourself on the judgment BEFORE you see it.

I think I will henceforth put you on IGNORE. One Njamlik is enough.
Safran was Raila baby - but now because they cannot make Raila pork - they must go together with Safaricom and Telkom :)

"I was in charge of the constitutional docket under Raila when he, Mr Orengo and Caroli Omondi proposed the company to be given a direct contract to supply the kits. We did it and I do not know what has changed that they now want it (the firm) punished," said Wamalwa.
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001254931/jubilee-party-drags-raila-odinga-s-name-into-safran-saga