Author Topic: Uhuru is goin down  (Read 12361 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru is goin down
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2017, 12:30:53 PM »
Another hint that Uhuru is going down is JUBILEE's defense of IEBC.

NASWA by sheer luck of design have managed to get Jubilee defensive of IEBC. Who defends a body accused of illegalities and irregularities? Jubilee should agree to all NASWA whims provided the election is held in under 60 days. Grandstanding makes them look bad and they can't win war of words with NASWA who occupy a higher moral ground as far as the court of public opinion is concerned.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2017, 12:34:48 PM »
You don't make unreasonable demands when timeline is 60 days. There is no time to make any serious changes to IEBC. The secretariat and the Returning Officers - those that didn't sign or failed to do abc as per the court - should be fired - and their assistant elevate to do the job.

NASWA by sheer luck of design have managed to get Jubilee defensive of IEBC. Who defends a body accused of illegalities and irregularities? Jubilee should agree to all NASWA whims provided the election is held in under 60 days. Grandstanding makes them look bad and they can't win war of words with NASWA who occupy a higher moral ground as far as the court of public opinion is concerned.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2017, 03:30:40 PM »

There are a lot of changes besides the secretariat that has to be made. In its retreat today, NASA will designate a legal team that will have to negotiate with IEBC and Jubilee for the technical changes that must be made so that the politicians can continue with the campaign.

You don't make unreasonable demands when timeline is 60 days. There is no time to make any serious changes to IEBC. The secretariat and the Returning Officers - those that didn't sign or failed to do abc as per the court - should be fired - and their assistant elevate to do the job.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2017, 04:54:17 PM »
Kichwa there is no time for that.iebc should independently read and asses the changes needed for the re run.jubilee should refuse any negotiation.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2017, 05:01:26 PM »
Only individuals need to change - secretariat - not laws. IEBC itself can independently revise its working manuals. IEBC can even run back to court and the candidates can be ordered not to interfere with its functioning.

Kichwa there is no time for that.iebc should independently read and asses the changes needed for the re run.jubilee should refuse any negotiation.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2017, 05:03:23 PM »
Exactly.let iebc read the rulling and makes changes that satisfy the judiciary.nasa will not be satisfied until chebukati makes Raila pork

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2017, 05:04:34 PM »
Let us wait for the ruling.  There are certain concerns which will be raised in the ruling that Chebukati will have to make or they will be overturned again and again by this court.  Chebukati has to divorce himself from Jubilee and grow some balls and a spine. He should tell NIS to stop pushing him around  like the forced him to declare ouruto winners, kivuitu style, when he did not have all the statutory forms completed and verified.  He should therefore fire the secretariat and then work with the lawyers from both sides to to comply with the courts findings and rulings.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2017, 05:07:30 PM »

There are a lot of changes besides the secretariat that has to be made. In its retreat today, NASA will designate a legal team that will have to negotiate with IEBC and Jubilee for the technical changes that must be made so that the politicians can continue with the campaign.

The "worm" is still in the servers.  The algorithm will do the same.  It too needs to go.  Termie needs to format the HDD.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2017, 05:10:47 PM »
Some court findings and rulings will be straight forward but some are very tricky and may require further interpretations. This is why Chebukati will still need the input of both political parties. Chebukati should not dismiss them but should entertain their input before he make a decision.  Arrogance is not the way to do this thing right.

Exactly.let iebc read the rulling and makes changes that satisfy the judiciary.nasa will not be satisfied until chebukati makes Raila pork

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2017, 05:22:42 PM »

The "worm" is still in the servers.  The algorithm will do the same.  It too needs to go.  Termie needs to format the HDD.

:D :D

I admire your ability to smell a rat from afar.  It literally had to get inside my nostrils for me smell it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2017, 05:31:30 PM »

I admire your ability to smell a rat from afar.  It literally had to get inside my nostrils for me smell it.

Well, seeing as it's proving tricky to find neutral folk to be involved in this, you've earned your stripes as being at times painfully neutral whilst stummornly being unavailable to the opposition when they most desperately need partisan sycophants..

I have half the mind to rear rats simply for smelling purposes. 

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2017, 06:15:06 PM »
Jubilee has contnued to make a tactical mistake by boxing itself into IEBC corner. IEBC committed illegalities and Jubilee continues to act as if IEBC is a servants quarters in Ichaweri. It is NASA that went to court and proved its allegations that Jubilee stole through IEBC. Jubilee is guilty of handling stolen property and collusionto commit a crime. Uhuru's lawyers thought that siding with IEBC allows them to bully the SCOK. The trick fell on its face. As things stand, it is not IEBC/Ichaweri to make demands. A convicted thief has no moral authority to demand conjugal rights and five course meals. NASA is best placed to reject IEBC/Jubilee demands and issue its own.
Another mistake Uhuru made was to persecute NGOs and kill protesters even before dust settled on the thievery. Where Omollo comes from there is a saying about the bravado of a man who farts in the middle of a congregation. When fingers point at him he immediately resorts to violence.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2017, 06:21:21 PM »
Only individuals need to change - secretariat - not laws. IEBC itself can independently revise its working manuals. IEBC can even run back to court and the candidates can be ordered not to interfere with its functioning.

This reminded me of that time people said IEBC doesn't need to consult the public and stakeholders on its tenderpreneurship deal with Al Ghurair...And when some kept insisting that IEBC has no obligation to share information on all the election processes and documents with the public and interested parties....I mean considering the SCOK ruling indicting this institution and by extension its current holders, the idea of what the scope of its independence should be is not as simple as some may assume.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2017, 06:29:33 PM »

To your credit, stupid NASA IT guys predisposed you to that with those ridiculous logs. One of the best things for RAO with this petition is that the court system ensured that we now all know they were not being conspiratorial. I have a sneaking suspicion that someone from IEBC pretending to be an "insider"/spy fed them those stupid logs to embarrass them. And they ran with it without taking two minutes to check them. Or someone really wanted to please RAO at his moment of desperation. Anyway, thanks to the court forcing IEBC to give some information, we now know there was manipulation.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2017, 07:06:58 PM »

To your credit, stupid NASA IT guys predisposed you to that with those ridiculous logs. One of the best things for RAO with this petition is that the court system ensured that we now all know they were not being conspiratorial. I have a sneaking suspicion that someone from IEBC pretending to be an "insider"/spy fed them those stupid logs to embarrass them. And they ran with it without taking two minutes to check them. Or someone really wanted to please RAO at his moment of desperation. Anyway, thanks to the court forcing IEBC to give some information, we now know there was manipulation.

Yes, the logs saga tweaked my skepticism.  I became more easy going on the IEBC.  I just have to be more open to the fact that facts don't always come in a clean package.  That bias is sometimes called for.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2017, 07:45:46 PM »

This reminded me of that time people said IEBC doesn't need to consult the public and stakeholders on its tenderpreneurship deal with Al Ghurair...And when some kept insisting that IEBC has no obligation to share information on all the election processes and documents with the public and interested parties....I mean considering the SCOK ruling indicting this institution and by extension its current holders, the idea of what the scope of its independence should be is not as simple as some may assume.

Not really. I would rather the SCOK consultants or the UN or even KPMG took over the reorganization/cleanup role at IEBC. Rather than NASA and Jubilee who have vested interests. This IEBC that has messed is a product of political roundtables. Just like the previous one of Isaack Hassan. I don't see how a Jubilee and NASA committee would produce a better IEBC this time.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2017, 07:52:39 PM »
NASA knows they cannot win hence all the attempts to avoid election date. Jubilee should refuse to engage on matters IEBC. Let IEBC do their job. Any odunga step in to create a constitutional crisis vide stupid orders btw now and 17th October need to be neutralized.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2017, 09:22:12 PM »
NASA knows they cannot win hence all the attempts to avoid election date. Jubilee should refuse to engage on matters IEBC. Let IEBC do their job. Any odunga step in to create a constitutional crisis vide stupid orders btw now and 17th October need to be neutralized.
They are abusing their goodwill. No doubt JUBILEE's campaign will include this bit; NASWA is not ready.

But SCOK should fastrack that judgement. There's an element of uncertainty as to what changes are needful at IEBC
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.