Author Topic: Uhuru is goin down  (Read 12353 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru is goin down
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2017, 02:59:33 PM »
Pundito if you are right, I strongly support you. JUBILEE's hard work of securing all those seats will go down the drain with a nusu mkate. Let's go back to the ballot and face off there

If the presidential election was rigged how can you vouch for the rest of the "hard work"?
Robina,
The negligible number of petitions filed to date persuade me there was minimal irregularities in the other elections.

I'm no jubilee but I'm saying if I were in Ouru's shoes, I'd not negotiate with Babu; the sweet majority juices would evaporate. I doubt even jubilee members wish for this.

vooke,

I suspect intended petitioners were holding back waiting for this judgement before making a go of it.  I see a stampede to the courts for redress.  Mama Safi needs to do the same.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2017, 03:03:51 PM »
Uhuru could have entered talks with NASA for NUSU Mkate a day after he stole.

Vooke can estimate for you how much Jubilee needs to even come close to half of the rigged totals. I doubt that the same "donors" would troop in with cash on promises of contracts and tenders as before. The shilling is already taking a beating. My bet is that they would instead give the money to Raila / NASA.

I can see you are still thinking in terms of stealing and fraud. A conman who is caught and splashed in newspapers cannot carry out another con. He is usually damaged goods.

We shall see - my bet is Raila is looking for NUSU mkate - he is not going for election in 60 days - the Judges have given him a perfect excuse for nusu-mkate - I expect Raila to demand election cannot be conducted by IEBC - and as already alluded UN or something else.

My contention is that NASA will not be ready in 60 days for an election. They are already broken and most of their supporters  are in fix - 2 birds in forest or one at hand.

AS I foresee... this will pan out as either
1) Proceed and hold election against NASA wishes -They have parliament & senate - if Chebukati or anyone resign - they can be replaced easily the same day if need be .
2) Judiciary - NASA will ran there nearly every day - They will try to get extension as they blockade every IEBC activity.
3) Uhuru acting under some softie advice will cut deal - parliament & senate will pass stupid constitutional ammendement akin to NARA ACT - but Ruto will definitely oppose that.

The Uhuru that will come out in few days is either 1) the softie who gave up pork to maDVD 2) the angry reckless furious uhuru who bangs table. I am going to wait for that. If he rigged - he'll go the softie way - if he reckon he win without rigging he go for re-run.

Pundito if you are right, I strongly support you. JUBILEE's hard work of securing all those seats will go down the drain with a nusu mkate. Let's go back to the ballot and face off there
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 03:04:31 PM »
Chebukati is blaming his juniors.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2017, 03:22:27 PM »
vooke,

I suspect intended petitioners were holding back waiting for this judgement before making a go of it.  I see a stampede to the courts for redress.  Mama Safi needs to do the same.

What's with you with Mama Safi? My personal favorite for petition win is Peter Munya. I see Kiraitu as the ultimate insider of the status quo.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2017, 03:27:02 PM »
Uhuru seems to have been woken up by Ruto and Mama Ngina to react to the ruling. Calls the judges 'six people'.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 03:46:41 PM »
Uhuru seems to have been woken up by Ruto and Mama Ngina to react to the ruling. Calls the judges 'six people'.

This is a chap that is used to having his way.  This is a new experience for him.  Na bado.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2017, 10:16:43 PM »
Now, the average voter sees him as a thief; he stole votes.

Babu on top of all else has the victim sympathy on his side as  he was robbed of his victory in broad daylight.

Add to this IEBC is now at NASA's mercy. Anything Babu demands they will deliver. So 102% transparency and 103% accountability not to mention 104% verifiability

Uhuru will go down

Watch that 4% evaporate in a New York Minute

But on  the other hand, if Jubilee pours every last dime into this race, they may recover all their handicap. It may all boil down to money
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2017, 05:45:30 PM »
Attempts to buy SCOK as exposed by Nation if true is another pointer to where we are headed; a one-termer president.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2017, 06:37:39 PM »
I'm hearing he went to Narok today and got a very rude welcome. As things stand his early campaigns are easily seen for what they are. Massive panic. NASA sitting pretty will unleash a few high voltage rallies and romp home to victory. IEBC is scared stiff already. Nobody wants to be seen ad servants quarters of Ichaweri. My sympathies to the Sukoi man. Luckily he can claim after the loss he was hit by a bout of cholera.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2017, 06:47:29 PM »
He is rattled but still dangerous.  The momentum is with NASA as of now.  How and whether they maintain and exploit it to victory remains to be seen.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2017, 06:57:07 PM »
He should take Awoli's advice and relax a little bit, reflect before he hits the campaign trail

He is rattled but still dangerous.  The momentum is with NASA as of now.  How and whether they maintain and exploit it to victory remains to be seen.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2017, 07:19:47 PM »
Honestly, Uhuru looks to me like the kid who has just realized he must actually study for the exam next week. Already in Narok?  :D I genuinely feel bad for him coz however you slice it, it must sting like hell to lose meat in your mouth. But he must quit the threats.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2017, 07:26:10 PM »
Nyamira where Matiangi worked so hard to deliver is gone/going. It's ironical that he claimed to have appointed Maraga

That's 95K out of 1.4M.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2017, 07:29:31 PM »
Honestly, Uhuru looks to me like the kid who has just realized he must actually study for the exam next week. Already in Narok?  :D I genuinely feel bad for him coz however you slice it, it must sting like hell to lose meat in your mouth. But he must quit the threats.

No Kadame, they shouldn't waste any of these 60 days or less. That's no panic but pragmatism. I think MoonKi is right; Babu celebrated too early. Uhuruto have to twist and turn this thrashing into a sellable campaign message. Being an underdog,he must work twice as hard. And don mention the possibility that part of the 54% may have been procured through rigging

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2017, 08:06:03 PM »
Nyamira where Matiangi worked so hard to deliver is gone/going. It's ironical that he claimed to have appointed Maraga

That's 95K out of 1.4M.

In that 1.4m votes there's a large volume of server bot votes. 

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2017, 08:08:34 PM »

That's 95K out of 1.4M.

In that 1.4m votes there's a large volume of server bot votes. 
We'll find out soon

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2017, 08:09:56 PM »
Nobody is saying that he should not campaign but many are saying he needs to campaign soberly and if he needs time to be sober then he should take some time.  There is really enough time to campaign.  As for NASA, they better take some time reorganizing and re strategizing rather than jumping into campaign just to be seen as to be doing so. This campaign needs more time planning than just going around making noise.

No Kadame, they shouldn't waste any of these 60 days or less. That's no panic but pragmatism. I think MoonKi is right; Babu celebrated too early. Uhuruto have to twist and turn this thrashing into a sellable campaign message. Being an underdog,he must work twice as hard. And don mention the possibility that part of the 54% may have been procured through rigging

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2017, 08:55:11 PM »
Nobody is saying that he should not campaign but many are saying he needs to campaign soberly and if he needs time to be sober then he should take some time.  There is really enough time to campaign.  As for NASA, they better take some time reorganizing and re strategizing rather than jumping into campaign just to be seen as to be doing so. This campaign needs more time planning than just going around making noise.
Uhuru drinking is not helping,nor is attacking Maraga. He should be smart enough to attack the SCOK collectively as Kisii's are taking offense. But moving around? They are doing badly in my opinion. They should do a minimum of 4 counties daily. As I said, they must package the loss at SCOK into a mwananchi commodity. Ruto was wondering why 4 men should trash 8M voters' will. I like that. SCOK will be a permanent subject throughout the campaigns by both sides and well after the elections.

Their last campaign was well oiled and intense while NASWA was plain drab probably because they were plain broke. The results are evidence though NASWA have a perfect excuse for their thrashing

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2017, 09:05:01 PM »
What most people do not appreciate is how expensive the campaign is for the opposition especially when the government was doing everything it can to make sure NASA does not get any money outside the country and also frustrating their sources of income inside the country.

Uhuru drinking is not helping,nor is attacking Maraga. He should be smart enough to attack the SCOK collectively as Kisii's are taking offense. But moving around? They are doing badly in my opinion. They should do a minimum of 4 counties daily.

Their last campaign was well oiled and intense while NASWA was plain drab probably because they were plain broke. The results are evidence though NASWA have a perfect excuse for their thrashing

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2017, 09:07:02 PM »
More Omogusii "our man" manenos....