Author Topic: KDF: NASA Documents Genuine....  (Read 4757 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
KDF: NASA Documents Genuine....
« on: July 28, 2017, 08:46:31 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: KDF: NASA Documents Genuine....
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 08:57:49 PM »
Of course why would ouda a luo lead operation.kdf like everyone has to prepare after 2007.why NASa want to twist kdf backup role is unsettling if not criminal.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 09:31:35 PM »
You have not been following.

KDF a few days ago denied any role in the elections. The AG is busy filing papers denying any planned deployment. They claimed that there was "no evidence" of such a deployment and that it was all gossip.

NASA calls them bluff and releases the evidence and gets video footage of them entering and leaving state house for the planning meeting.

Cornered, KDF says yes the documents are genuine (not before JP dogs like Tuju have called it a rumor and fake news) and that they are planning bla bla bla. If you missed it, they denied having any role in the elections. That is an ABOUT TURN, is it not?

If you were not fanatically backing JP and had the interests of this country at heart (which isnt the case now), you would be concerned.

As I am about to show, whenever soldiers are INVITED by a civilian government to the streets, they never go back to the barracks and soon get rid of the civilian government that they "saved".

It does not matter who invites them.

in 2011 Mubarak invited them. They instead deposed him and allowed some time to pass before coming back to overthrow Morsi and set up a regular dictatorship. This i8s not about JP or NASA. If Uhuru invites the military to keep him in power, if he succeeds, or fails whoever will be in State House will not last six months at least and 12 months at most. Take it to any bank. Kenya is not about to be an exception.

Make a distinction between soldier on their own attempting a coup and failing and soldier being invited by a civilian government to intervene i8n politics. Those who know this as Moi & Kenyatta did, could never under any circumstances allow those guys out of their camps. Kibaki resisted calling the army perhaps on advice of Moi.

The reason India has never had a coup while coups are like going to the kiosk to buy milk in Pakistan is exactly that India keeps civil maters with the police or paramilitary [police] and never calls in the army as an arbiter.

I have lived in a military dictatorship and can tell you I would prefer Uhuru to use the police etc to steak power but for the love of God keep those bastards off the streets. Turkey may be in Europe but it has not and will possibly never recover from that mistake.

Of course why would ouda a luo lead operation.kdf like everyone has to prepare after 2007.why NASa want to twist kdf backup role is unsettling if not criminal.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 09:34:44 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 09:36:41 PM »
Pundit

Which of these is a natural or normal equipment for a KDF serviceman?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 09:41:04 PM »
Pundit

Which of these is a natural or normal equipment for a KDF serviceman?

They are anticipating or preparing for enhanced crowd control and won't hesitate to shed lives if it comes to that.

Take it to the bank; after declaration of results, any form of protest however peaceful will quashed with extreme prejudice
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 09:55:19 PM »
???? When did crowd control become part of KDF mandate?
They are anticipating or preparing for enhanced crowd control and won't hesitate to shed lives if it comes to that.

Take it to the bank; after declaration of results, any form of protest however peaceful will quashed with extreme prejudice

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 10:10:38 PM »

Babu won't go down without a fight. There won't be a repeat of 2007 again.

He has already said courts are not an option. Ndii has said they are compromised.

Babu war cry will be rigging.

Kenya is waiting for him
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 10:29:32 PM »

He has already said courts are not an option. Ndii has said they are compromised.

Kenya is waiting for him
The worst part of 2007 was in RV done by Kalenjins, Kikuyus and the police. Raila has never staged anything but demonstrations. Nothing that couldnt be controlled by normal police if it got out of hand.

Things like this should not be celebrated as if their outcome will be known. Ask yourself, how does Raila get a hold of documents of a secret meeting btw the army and State House? How do you know that KDF can be controlled by one side if s*** hits the fan? Just saying, its not only illegal, it's dangerous. This is the kind of thing that may escalate things to a level where other countries intervene and people really end up on trial without the benefit of controlling the state. We should not want KDF near us. I dont even want them in Somalia, but considering worse nyangaus like Al shabaab, I can live with their presence there.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 10:43:43 PM »

Kenya is waiting for him
The worst part of 2007 was in RV done by Kalenjins, Kikuyus and the police. Raila has never staged anything but demonstrations. Nothing that couldnt be controlled by normal police if it got out of hand.

Things like this should not be celebrated as if their outcome will be known. Ask yourself, how does Raila get a hold of documents of a secret meeting btw the army and State House? How do you know that KDF can be controlled by one side if s*** hits the fan? Just saying, its not only illegal, it's dangerous. This is the kind of thing that may escalate things to a level where other countries intervene and people really end up on trial without the benefit of controlling the state. We should not want KDF near us. I dont even want them in Somalia, but considering worse nyangaus like Al shabaab, I can live with their presence there.

Whatever KDF is up to, it has NOTHING to do with the elections (voting,tallying,transmission and results declaration) contrary to NASWA's claims.

What happens if war breaks out with parliament out of session?

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 10:48:19 PM »
How can we know that it has nothing to do with elections when they've been caught lying and planning something illegal?

I don't think there are contingency plans for war. War is literally when all laws/plans go out the window. In Africa, Im sure even the law of armed conflict/Int Humanitarian law vanishes along with all the other rules, not that alot of it applies to civil wars anyway.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 10:49:30 PM »
Whatever KDF is up to, it has NOTHING to do with the elections (voting,tallying,transmission and results declaration) contrary to NASWA's claims.

What happens if war breaks out with parliament out of session?

Yes, it might have nothing to do with elections, and they should certainly always be prepared for war.   But up there you wrote  that:

Which is your preferred story?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 10:56:57 PM »

For some people the only "lessons learned" from the 2007-2008 PEV is that "it is possible to get away with it". As they see it, what matters is power and how one uses it to get one's way.     
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2017, 11:03:44 PM »
How can we know that it has nothing to do with elections when they've been caught lying and planning something illegal?

I don't think there are contingency plans for war. War is literally when all laws/plans go out the window. In Africa, Im sure even the law of armed conflict/Int Humanitarian law vanishes along with all the other rules, not that alot of it applies to civil wars anyway.
What is illegal, and who was lying?

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2017, 11:06:37 PM »

What is illegal?
Planning to deploy the army on us rather than an external enemy without asking our elected representatives for perm?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 11:13:03 PM »

What is illegal?
Planning to deploy the army on us rather than an external enemy without asking our elected representatives for perm?
1. You do not know anything outside that document and it is very scanty. You have to inject copious amounts of imagination to arrive at deployment
2. There's a court case in exactly what amounts to deployment

Once again, who was lying?

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 11:20:12 PM »

What is illegal?
1. You do not know anything outside that document and it is very scanty. You have to inject copious amounts of imagination to arrive at deployment

Ok, fair enough. But you were injecting copious amounts of imagination just above when you said they were planning for 'enhanced crowd control' and would be ready to kill peaceful demonstrators.

What case is that, if you don't mind my asking?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2017, 11:43:47 PM »
There is a general saying that "Keep the soldiers in the barracks, once out, you cannot control them".  If you think the other soldiers will watch as others murder, rape and maim their brothers and sisters, then you are in lalaland.

What is illegal?

Ok, fair enough. But you were injecting copious amounts of imagination just above when you said they were planning for 'enhanced crowd control' and would be ready to kill peaceful demonstrators.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2017, 12:04:44 AM »

For some people the only "lessons learned" from the 2007-2008 PEV is that "it is possible to get away with it". As they see it, what matters is power and how one uses it to get one's way.     

That's right.  PEV and their ICC "exoneration" entrenched all the wrong lessons.  You can be sure the proper lessons went in through one ear and out the other.  Hopefully nothing happens that requires the kienyeji solution - in the current environment of inward looking Trumpism, nobody might have the time to help some Negroes in a remote corner of the world put out their own fires.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2017, 12:33:25 AM »

What is illegal?

Inaitwa kuchocha