Author Topic: KDF: NASA Documents Genuine....  (Read 4743 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: KDF: NASA Documents Genuine....
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2017, 12:38:33 AM »
How can we know that it has nothing to do with elections when they've been caught lying and planning something illegal?

I don't think there are contingency plans for war. War is literally when all laws/plans go out the window. In Africa, Im sure even the law of armed conflict/Int Humanitarian law vanishes along with all the other rules, not that alot of it applies to civil wars anyway.
What is illegal?
Planning to deploy the army on us rather than an external enemy without asking our elected representatives for perm?
1. You do not know anything outside that document and it is very scanty. You have to inject copious amounts of imagination to arrive at deployment
2. There's a court case in exactly what amounts to deployment

Once again, who was lying?
Ok, fair enough. But you were injecting copious amounts of imagination just above when you said they were planning for 'enhanced crowd control' and would be ready to kill peaceful demonstrators.

What case is that, if you don't mind my asking?
Inaitwa kuchocha
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2017, 12:46:02 AM »
Pundit

Which of these is a natural or normal equipment for a KDF serviceman?

Riot clubs and whips are ominous in my opinion.  Why does KDF need those?  I would otherwise not be overly concerned.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2017, 01:52:52 AM »
What a shame? Uhuru won't give up power. This will be the final crowning of banana republic. In 20 years we should be having coups right and left. Anyway this is a sad state of affairs. It is a lose lose for everyone. However in the short term it is a win for tribalism and corruption. Those who do not want to be ruled by uhru and ruto should rethink and join them in running down the country. If raila could not stop this nonsense no one will ever be able to

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2017, 02:19:06 AM »
If he tries he better succeed because if he fails, he will have what someone called "heavenly hell" pay.

What a shame? Uhuru won't give up power. This will be the final crowning of banana republic. In 20 years we should be having coups right and left. Anyway this is a sad state of affairs. It is a lose lose for everyone. However in the short term it is a win for tribalism and corruption. Those who do not want to be ruled by uhru and ruto should rethink and join them in running down the country. If raila could not stop this nonsense no one will ever be able to
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2017, 02:41:03 AM »
He will succeed there enough for everyone to eat. Kenya military is one of the most corrupt institutions. They will do it. I wonder why can't he just use ap like kibaki. Moi used the police all the time.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2017, 07:55:30 AM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2017, 08:00:49 AM »

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2017, 10:06:34 AM »
NASA knows they cannot win election. Their strategy is obvious. This is KDF just preparing in case they got called in like it happened in Nakuru.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2017, 10:55:33 AM »
It is noteworthy that Babu and NASWA went way beyond that document with allegations including meetings and agendas bla de bla.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2017, 02:35:00 PM »
Is Omamo asthmatic or something? She sounded out of breath, or maybe it's her peculiar way of reading speeches. She makes an ass of herself by telling us she hasn't seen the very documents which form the subject of her claims

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2017, 03:22:14 PM »

You do not know what KDF is preparing to do.  Ouru knows he cannot get the 2013 Numbers and he does not have any new numbers to replace what he is going to lose RV/nbo/rift valley.  He has to steal to "win".

NASA knows they cannot win election. Their strategy is obvious. This is KDF just preparing in case they got called in like it happened in Nakuru.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2017, 03:33:00 PM »

You do not know what KDF is preparing to do,

Neither do you

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2017, 03:35:55 PM »

True, but I also know that the military has no business preparing for domestic situations which the police can handle without proper authorization from parliament.

You do not know what KDF is preparing to do,

Neither do you

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2017, 05:29:43 PM »
Dangerous stuff. ..we are trending on unchartered territory.  Where are the adults in jubilee to advise these fools they are playing with fire that they might not be able to contain.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2017, 05:39:47 PM »
The leaks must have reminded them that the military is a powder keg.  I applaud the military officers who leaked the plot to use the military to subvert the peoples will. I hope this  sends a clear message that  the military shares the hope of most Kenyans and that they will not be used to perpetuate tribalism, corruption,  incompetence, hunger and the economic crimes being committed with impunity against Kenyans.

Dangerous stuff. ..we are trending on unchartered territory.  Where are the adults in jubilee to advise these fools they are playing with fire that they might not be able to contain.