Author Topic: NASA Doing All The Right Things So Far  (Read 2986 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
NASA Doing All The Right Things So Far
« on: April 29, 2017, 11:36:25 PM »
Farah Maalim may have just made the most crucial statement for the entire election. You will be hearing a lot of reactions and counter reactions over this as the election nears. I hope Raila and others affirm the same and make it clear that any rigging will invite equally unsavoury actions.

My position is that we better end up like South Sudan rather than live under a tribal colonial state.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: NASA Doing All The Right Things So Far
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 11:53:28 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 05:00:39 AM »
The ground has shifted a lot, at best Uhuru is looking at 70% central vote and 60% kalenjin votes. Meru region is very fluid at the moment but I believe raila has an edge there due to economic
environment. The cost of living is too high so what the crackhead is fighting against is the question is are you better off than you were 4 yrs ago, is your family doing better than they were 4 yrs ago?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 09:46:58 AM »
Sound like treason.Ask Besigye of UG how that went.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 04:22:09 PM »

Or the Gambian dude.  The ethnic element would make Kenya will potentially more chaotic than either Uganda or Gambia.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 06:37:56 PM »
The real Treason is when you subvert the peoples will by stealing elections.  Its equivalent to overthrowing a duly elected democratic government.  It therefore follows that those who steal elections have already committed Treason and its laughable for them to  accuse those who are resisting their treasonous acts of committing treason. IEBC better do their job right this time and remain very vigilant. If they acquiesce to the stealing and start help cook the numbers like Hassan did to push Ouruto over 50+1, in 2013, then they will be responsible for what happens next.    This time if elections are stolen blatantly as in 2007, NASA should swear its own president and let the chips fall where it may.  I think its zero tolerance with this stealing of elections.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2017, 08:40:22 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 08:57:03 PM »
Wet dreams. Disregards Jubilee inroads into CORD areas which is significant. Whereas NASA has made no inroads into Jubilee base.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 09:06:11 PM »
Which is more treasonous? To steal elections when you have lost or to claim your victory when it is being stolen?

That said, let me give perspective here: All that NASA wants is a commitment from Uhuru that he will not resort to Kibaki tactics if he sees he is losing. However if he does then he should not expect "uwiyano" and all the USAID sponsored crap.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2017, 09:32:10 PM »
Robina

I read that editorial commentary within the story.

Jubilee gets a narrative and then keeps pushing it. At some point their opponents ignore it only to realize too late that they should never have ignored!

Last time it was the spreading of the narrative that Raila always loses elections and that he is violent.

This time it is Jubilee has made inroads in CORD areas while keeping its constituency intact. The whole thing is a blatant lie with the contrary of it the truth-

Jubilee made inroads at the Coast? Where? They lost a by election in Kilifi and cannot even hold primaries there because there are no people who are interested apart from Mung'aro and his eating teams. The cash from Uhuru lands is shared and plots developed etc. I wonder why their NIS never reports back to them about the game by those Mung'aro MPs.

Kwale? Let me again explain slowly for Pundit:

Mvurya is a Duruma. ODM had negotiated democracy to allow a member of such a minority of minorities to get the governorship. Boy Juma Boy - a Digo took the senate. The MPs were shared according to who were the majority.

Woman Rep went to a Digo again to allow smaller groups to have Governor etc.

Outside this arrangement Mvurya cannot manage a thing.

The only man who usually gets some support to the government - Mwakwere - has defected to opposition. That unifies the two opposing groups in to one force to sweep everything. The man who could have assisted them - Likoni MP - is kinda senile or is it alzheimer's- sijui.

Mombasa? Taita-Taveta? Tana River?

Shah Baal will get no votes. Wiper will get some votes and some for Joho but both will bring votes to NASA. End of story.

Taveta- Shabani will not steal the seat again. Tumejua mchezo wake and will stop it this time. Her power is reduced since she stopped being somebody's mistress - replaced by Waiguru.

Tana River: The Swahili and Somali over there will as usual break the tie between us and we shall carry the Governorship, Senate and Woman rep plus some seats on our side. The Orma and Pokomo can never vote on one side this millennium. 

Now what about Isaac Ruto? Is that no inroad? His influence will continue to grow. The kalenjin respect courage and he is showing a lot of it. What is more he has a special role which I shall not disclose now.

How about Turkana where after his shetani thing, NASA support has risen. The distribution of guns to one side has brought more Pokots in to NASA even if their eating chiefs remain at Uhuru's Eurobond table?

The narrative is to minimize NASA gains and amplify non existent Jubilee "inroads".

There is a difference between where Jubilee desires votes and feels it must get and whether those votes are actually there. They decided they must have votes in Kisii so Uhuru jumps across the 24 County requirement. So they declared it a battleground County. Just like Hilary may have known she wont get West Virginia but continued to call it "battleground". Ni #ushenziTupu
Wet dreams. Disregards Jubilee inroads into CORD areas which is significant. Whereas NASA has made no inroads into Jubilee base.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2017, 11:14:22 PM »
Omollo so your narrative is that NASA has made inroads into Jubilee but incase this does not materialize Jubilee must have rigged?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2017, 09:55:53 AM »
IEBC n supreme court will have final say anything elseis empty hollow threat and if anybody was to declare rails president then that will treason

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2017, 09:58:02 AM »
Jubilee definitely has made inroads in coast and other places.Where tna n urp really struggled last time it now more of battleground than shoe in.where it was 80 20 now its 60 40 like in kwale,kilifi,Mombasa and Taveta.Jubilee will carry lamu and tana river.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2017, 05:46:39 PM »
Omollo so your narrative is that NASA has made inroads into Jubilee but incase this does not materialize Jubilee must have rigged?
Unlike Jubilee folks, I base my claims on verifiable evidence.

Bomet is now a battleground county for obvious reasons. We have not only got CCM inside NASA but several rallies in the area have given credence to the position. Ruto is not comparable to some of the so called governors like Mvurya who Raila picked from oblivion. He is a man who has been a student leader, MP, Minister under Moi and Minister under Kibaki / NARA.

You saw the reception that Uhuru received in Wajir and Garissa. How can one continue to say the two places are "battleground"? Even Biwott told Duale in front of Uhuru & Ruto that Duale was in the midst of a typhoon.

You can also look at the voter registration figures by county and see that NASA starts off with 8 million votes against 5M Jubilee votes.

I am waiting to examine what Pundit will cook up.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2017, 06:10:28 PM »
 I would not take seriously any inroads that Jubilee made pre-NASA forces coming together.  Jubilee had  four years to themselves with all the instruments of government to persuade the public that they can deliver. Instead they stole like primitive idiots, mismanaged the country and became too arrogant for their own good.  What can they possibly offer the people now other than Raila that, Raila this.

Jubilee definitely has made inroads in coast and other places.Where tna n urp really struggled last time it now more of battleground than shoe in.where it was 80 20 now its 60 40 like in kwale,kilifi,Mombasa and Taveta.Jubilee will carry lamu and tana river.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 06:29:35 PM »
Kichwa

In 2013, they managed to haul the burden of incumbency on Raila and he seemed to accept it. I was not involved in the campaigns but could read sporadically at night. I thought it was a huge mistake for his people not to have confronted that label so that Uhuru could share in it equally having been Finance minister and Deputy Prime Minister. They let it pass.

Today however Uhuru is the incumbent. He has tried to claim that Raila has been in government longer than him (Uhuru) we did a quick calculation and debunked it. By the time of the 2013 elections, Uhuru had been in government longer than Raila. Ruto too.

Those five years that Uhuru would have been in government if added to what he had before taking power make Raila a rookie.

They are being weighed against their own record.

I keep hearing of SGR. How is that white elephant going to help Kenya? Unless we get Raila in office to mend relations with Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, DRC, South Sudan, Ethiopia and yes Somalia, that railway will not bring any benefits to the country. We have to find a way where the SGR is extended to DRC and Tanzania persuaded not to object to the healthy competition it would pose to its own.

I would not take seriously any inroads that Jubilee made pre-NASA forces coming together.  Jubilee had  four years to themselves with all the instruments of government to persuade the public that they can deliver. Instead they stole like primitive idiots, mismanaged the country and became too arrogant for their own good.  What can they possibly offer the people now other than Raila that, Raila this.