Author Topic: RIGGY FAILED COUP IN June 25th 2024  (Read 2068 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
RIGGY FAILED COUP IN June 25th 2024
« on: October 01, 2024, 03:56:35 PM »
We will try to string what happened on that day.

1) Farah say president security should be beefed.
2) Ichungwa - Speaker Wetangula - was target for elimination because of his succession role.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: RIGGY FAILED COUP IN June 25th 2024
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2024, 03:59:35 PM »
Fear grips 291 MPs who appended their signatures to impeach DP Rigathi Gachagua. Farah Maalim says President Ruto must be protected from some people (read DP Rigathi Gachagua) who can change the course of history. Minority Leader Junet Mohamed equally fears for the lives of MPs. Kimani Ichungwah claims that the DP has "black heart"

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2024, 04:00:22 PM »
RVHH - has the 411 of what went down - but wont disclose for obvious reasons.

If I was Ruto I'd throw RiggyG in Kamiti after bankrupting him if not do worse.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2024, 09:04:53 PM »
Stop drinking busaa in the village and posting your delusions here

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2024, 10:11:39 PM »
I won't stop. Utado

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2024, 10:23:34 PM »
I won't stop. Utado

I can ban you. I am a moderator. Sema ngweee

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2024, 10:44:29 PM »
He is also a moderator he can ban you …. You want to go nuclear way or the Samson way ….

I won't stop. Utado

I can ban you. I am a moderator. Sema ngweee

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2024, 12:04:03 PM »
I think it is mursik getting into his brain cells.

Impeaching Gachagua for no apparent reason will not go down well for Ruto. He will loose Mt. Kenya base and he is not sure of winning over Nyanza and Western voters. I pity this greedy Kalejin man.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2024, 12:39:54 PM »
I think it is mursik getting into his brain cells.

Impeaching Gachagua for no apparent reason will not go down well for Ruto. He will loose Mt. Kenya base and he is not sure of winning over Nyanza and Western voters. I pity this greedy Kalejin man.

feelings pereka uko mbali kumbe kumbe. Ruto will win by all means necessary. Wacha kwanza he picks 7 iebc commissioners . kalenjin have been in power for many years. They are not children in these power games. They are experts. Gachagua bado atalimwa iwe funzo never to overthrow gov

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2024, 01:09:03 PM »
So Ruto ni Moi? Times have changed or maybe in RV not. Ati Gachagua wanted to overthrow serikali! Bring the evidence. Peleka hizo wet dreams zako uko mbali.

feelings pereka uko mbali kumbe kumbe. Ruto will win by all means necessary. Wacha kwanza he picks 7 iebc commissioners . kalenjin have been in power for many years. They are not children in these power games. They are experts. Gachagua bado atalimwa iwe funzo never to overthrow gov

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2024, 01:19:04 PM »
Nothing has changed. Do you know why kalenjin got power immediately after moi.They know these games. Rvhh knows what happened. Me I know theories.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2024, 01:21:03 PM »
You continue we put sakaja after Ruto. Juzi I discovered Tutsi n Hima are kalenjin. It's like kalenjin we are destined to rule over Bantu. All bantu ruler from Kenya to south Africa ni kalenjin.Cattle aristocracy

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2024, 03:09:18 PM »
Nothing has changed. Do you know why kalenjin got power immediately after moi.They know these games. Rvhh knows what happened. me I know theories.
I have not read the impeachment dossier, but few months ago, before Gen Z fiasco, there was allegation of poisoned food brought to Statehouse; after that, when President was preparing to head to the US, the rented plane was supposed to pick him up in Dubai, but unfortunately, Presidential Pilot warned him not to use Presidential plane to Dubai, so the rented plane had to come to Nairobi instead. According to the pilot, the plane had been tempered with and there was no guarantee it would get to Dubai safely. These are information from people but not verified. Apparently there have been many attempts on his life from certain quarters. I think impeachment could be happening because of this but needed to be drafted in a way that can be proven, so such details may not be in the dossier. Also Gen Z was not organic, but almost a billion was spent to cause maximum chaos, including snipers that had been positioned to take out President had crowds reached the statehouse.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2024, 03:31:26 PM »

Hadithi za Abunwasi ……. If this had happened trust Kenyan media they could be trending .
The truth is Gachagua fell out because he tried resisting Raila coming to Govt and it got personal.
Guess what it happened to Ruto and Uhuru when Uhuru brought Raila through handshake and it got even more personal  but Uhuru was magnanimous and handled it in a different way .
Raila is enjoying seeing UDA implode the same way Jubilee imploded . Come March next year he will be back preparing for a referendumn and his candidacy in 2027

Nothing has changed. Do you know why kalenjin got power immediately after moi.They know these games. Rvhh knows what happened. me I know theories.
I have not read the impeachment dossier, but few months ago, before Gen Z fiasco, there was allegation of poisoned food brought to Statehouse; after that, when President was preparing to head to the US, the rented plane was supposed to pick him up in Dubai, but unfortunately, Presidential Pilot warned him not to use Presidential plane to Dubai, so the rented plane had to come to Nairobi instead. According to the pilot, the plane had been tempered with and there was no guarantee it would get to Dubai safely. These are information from people but not verified. Apparently there have been many attempts on his life from certain quarters. I think impeachment could be happening because of this but needed to be drafted in a way that can be proven, so such details may not be in the dossier. Also Gen Z was not organic, but almost a billion was spent to cause maximum chaos, including snipers that had been positioned to take out President had crowds reached the statehouse.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2024, 04:02:30 PM »
Even for these one needs a bit of brains. I read the first sentence from RV Heavy Hitler and did not bother to read the rest.  Ati poisoned food in SH! So Gachagua has control of the SH cooks? Go tell it to the birds!

Hadithi za Abunwasi ……. If this had happened trust Kenyan media they could be trending .
The truth is Gachagua fell out because he tried resisting Raila coming to Govt and it got personal.
Guess what it happened to Ruto and Uhuru when Uhuru brought Raila through handshake and it got even more personal  but Uhuru was magnanimous and handled it in a different way .
Raila is enjoying seeing UDA implode the same way Jubilee imploded . Come March next year he will be back preparing for a referendumn and his candidacy in 2027

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2024, 06:36:18 PM »
RiggyG is dead man walking

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2024, 06:37:04 PM »
ketar

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2024, 01:48:38 PM »
Only kalenjins are spreading rumors. The only killer in kenya is ruto. How comes kids are still getting abducted even now that ruto has full control.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2024, 02:07:39 PM »
Ichungwa is kalenjin. 80 out 89MPs in Mt kenya are not kalenjin. Ruto has faced his trials in kenya and ICC - and triumphed. This moment of truth for Geoffrey Rigathi.

Only kalenjins are spreading rumors. The only killer in kenya is ruto. How comes kids are still getting abducted even now that ruto has full control.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2024, 02:42:14 PM »
Went from telling Robina not to use MPs as a yardstick for popularity in 2020 to now doing the same mistake Robina did .
The outcome will be the same . Ruto like Raila in 2022 will lose 2027 and badly

Ichungwa is kalenjin. 80 out 89MPs in Mt kenya are not kalenjin. Ruto has faced his trials in kenya and ICC - and triumphed. This moment of truth for Geoffrey Rigathi.