Author Topic: Kikuyu residents chase Ichungwa away  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Kikuyu residents chase Ichungwa away
« on: September 17, 2024, 12:04:57 AM »
https://x.com/Benson_Mwiti_25/status/1835774479760253095

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kikuyu residents chase Ichungwa away
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2024, 11:35:30 AM »
Tone-deaf Ichung'wa and most UDA MPs are quite unpopular. They have the same challenge as Tanga Tanga crew 2018-22. Ichung'wa is unable to watch his mortal mouth but unlike say Kuria does not know how to read the ground. Likes of Ndindi and Kang'ata seem to have smelt the coffee and switched off.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2024, 11:47:14 AM »
You can see Ichung'wa is a clueless moron from how he dismissed angry GenZ as rich town kids few days before the riots. Then he was "shocked" by the violence despite having all the intelligence apparatus on speed dial.

Now he is openly calling for Riggy firing... he is probably worse than Ndii in reading the public mood. Almost Miguna level EQ.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2024, 02:16:13 PM »
Kiambaa and Kikuyu are miles away.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2024, 02:32:38 PM »

Ichung'wa cannot call a rally anywhere in Kikuyuland and attack Riggy. He will be chased like a dog.

Once this impeachment delusion implodes... probably with UDA being badly walloped in a by-election, Ruto might have to reshuffle UDA leadership - and replace Ichung'wa with someone more useful. Like he did with Ababus and Jumwas.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2024, 02:37:44 PM »

Kiambaa and Kikuyu is in Kiambu, however Kiambaa eldoret and Kikuyu are miles away . Which one are you talking about….

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2024, 02:41:17 PM »
This is happening simply because Ichungwa propelled himself as the biggest opponent of Raila previously second to none other than Ruto.
Now he is the biggest supporter of Raila . It wont end up well for him .
Mt Kenya usually take betrayal in a certain way . Ask Uhuru ask Raila …..

https://x.com/Benson_Mwiti_25/status/1835774479760253095

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2024, 02:42:17 PM »

Most of the Mps in Rutos side wont make it come 2027 . Ruto will ne No 3 come 2027 ….

Tone-deaf Ichung'wa and most UDA MPs are quite unpopular. They have the same challenge as Tanga Tanga crew 2018-22. Ichung'wa is unable to watch his mortal mouth but unlike say Kuria does not know how to read the ground. Likes of Ndindi and Kang'ata seem to have smelt the coffee and switched off.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2024, 02:46:16 PM »
Obviously it's Kiambaa constituency in Kiambu. A stone-throw from Kikuyu. That is area MP John Wanjiku thanking him for the backing in the 2021 by-election.

Kiambaa and Kikuyu is in Kiambu, however Kiambaa eldoret and Kikuyu are miles away . Which one are you talking about….

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2024, 02:51:28 PM »
I don't know about Ruto 2027 - but Prof Herman Manyora agrees with you that he will face it rough. I think he may run with Mdvd and with most of ODM base easily win.

My own particular opinion is in Gema UDA will be wiped out unless Ruto makes up with Riggy. By Raila margin.

Most of the Mps in Rutos side wont make it come 2027 . Ruto will ne No 3 come 2027 ….

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2024, 05:08:45 PM »
Ichungwa is Ruto lapdog.
He says what Ruto tells him to say.

Once that is clear - it obvious Ruto is already on Plan B - that is why ODM crew are in Gov.

But he will not leave Mt kenya hivyo hivyo - at best - he will disorganize and split it.

Short term - in that same rally - its Kindiki who was opening the road with Chirchir.

Short term - RiggyG is fired and impeached - Kindiki is put there to try to salvage at least Mt kenya east.

Come 2027 - Ruto will do the maths - and if his side come short - he will auction DPORK and 50% to ODM or even Kalonzo.

Ichung'wa cannot call a rally anywhere in Kikuyuland and attack Riggy. He will be chased like a dog.

Once this impeachment delusion implodes... probably with UDA being badly walloped in a by-election, Ruto might have to reshuffle UDA leadership - and replace Ichung'wa with someone more useful. Like he did with Ababus and Jumwas.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2024, 05:12:01 PM »
So if Ruto reconcile with RiggyG - Mt kenya will be happy.
I dont think so.
They can never be happy as long as Raila and ODM are in GOK with them.

Mt kenya will sulk.

Ruto has 3yrs to determine the depth of his slide in Mt kenya.

And for now he has to bring ODM (Luo Nyanza, Coastal) plus Western plus small tribe coalition as counter with an eye of 2027

I don't know about Ruto 2027 - but Prof Herman Manyora agrees with you that he will face it rough. I think he may run with Mdvd and with most of ODM base easily win.

My own particular opinion is in Gema UDA will be wiped out unless Ruto makes up with Riggy. By Raila margin.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2024, 05:32:56 PM »
Turn out they are just paid RiggyG hecklers
https://x.com/MuchiriGichuri/status/1836007800746520707

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2024, 08:54:42 PM »
I mean RiggyG is manufacturing grievances to position as Kikuyu defender. Without Riggy fitina - they have nowhere to go unless to hapless Kioni.

But I agree Ruto has big wiggle room with ODM base. Unless Raila lose AU chair and decide to run. That can cause problems.

So if Ruto reconcile with RiggyG - Mt kenya will be happy.
I dont think so.
They can never be happy as long as Raila and ODM are in GOK with them.

Mt kenya will sulk.

Ruto has 3yrs to determine the depth of his slide in Mt kenya.

And for now he has to bring ODM (Luo Nyanza, Coastal) plus Western plus small tribe coalition as counter with an eye of 2027

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2024, 09:31:32 PM »
Well I guess there a window where Ruto can reconcile with RiggyG but it come at same price as with odm.. accepting RiggyG as an equal n sharing power 50 50. I don't think Ruto is ready for such a deal from political neophyte. Definitely he going to think about what if Raila fails AU or even resign n run. So lazima hesabu ngumu

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2024, 01:12:13 AM »

And why is pundit trying to portray a picture likes it miles away…..

Obviously it's Kiambaa constituency in Kiambu. A stone-throw from Kikuyu. That is area MP John Wanjiku thanking him for the backing in the 2021 by-election.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2024, 01:15:14 AM »
Real ODM base ante more Anti Ruto than even anti Gema.
Tell me in history where Nyanza have voted for a Kalenjin , never in History , even 2002 when Moi even gave them SG for KANU they went the other way….Ruto is abhorred in Nyanza thats a fact…..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2024, 02:23:21 AM »
Those are generalities. I am unconvinced by your 2027 prediction :-

1. Kikuyu candidate - Jimi Wanjigi?
2. Kalonzo- RiggyG
3. Ruto-Mdvd

What happens if slippery Raila also runs?

Real ODM base ante more Anti Ruto than even anti Gema.
Tell me in history where Nyanza have voted for a Kalenjin , never in History , even 2002 when Moi even gave them SG for KANU they went the other way….Ruto is abhorred in Nyanza thats a fact…..

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2024, 03:54:43 AM »
Ruto has already been impeached by the Kenyan people, even Luo ground is not buying and Luhyas cannot even be bothered, they will always vote 50:50 at best, Ruto is going home and from what I am hearing about AU( I have never paid attention to it and still do not care) people in the know think Raila is going to lose. Three years, the economy is still in the toilet, Raila loses AU, Ruto will be the most unpopular president in Kenyan history, worse than Moi. He will be kneeling to folks to take the 50:50 but there will be no takers, they all run, with his Kamatusa numbers, he loses in the first round. Ruto is a one term president.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2024, 04:15:23 AM »
Ruto has already been impeached by the Kenyan people, even Luo ground is not buying and Luhyas cannot even be bothered, they will always vote 50:50 at best, Ruto is going home and from what I am hearing about AU( I have never paid attention to it and still do not care) people in the know think Raila is going to lose. Three years, the economy is still in the toilet, Raila loses AU, Ruto will be the most unpopular president in Kenyan history, worse than Moi. He will be kneeling to folks to take the 50:50 but there will be no takers, they all run, with his Kamatusa numbers, he loses in the first round. Ruto is a one term president.

The problem is Raila falls asleep in meetings when Ruto is trying to market him. 😂 People ask how the retired mzee can deliver Africa with endless grand challenges.