Author Topic: Police move to Jimmy Wanjigi house  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Police move to Jimmy Wanjigi house
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2024, 11:21:02 PM »
Go back to archives , Pudit was never right , first he thought Uhuru was playing Raila we told him no forget Uhuru supporting Ruto in 2022 wont happen .
Secondly he thought GEMA would bolt out in supporting Ruto and started advocating Violence as means to coerce GEMA voting foe Ruto , he was wrong
Thirldy he thought Ruto was the second coming of Moi and he would get Mijikenda and North Eastern and Matusa easily , his perfomance i. Those areas was so bad that he was wondering how even Uhuru perfomed better than Ruto in 2013 and 2017.
Now Im telling you Ruto will be no 3 come 2027 watch this space …..

Well you can mock my record - however both you and Pundit polar opposites cannot be right. Rutonomics is dead but that never stopped Moi big non-Gema alliance from winning.

I think Pundit is equally wrong on Ruto "finishing" RiggyG or Kenyattas with impeachment or bankruptcy - because that would obviously solidify Gema unity. Attrition or containment is what I can see playing out.

Robina go back to our debates of 2022, I supported Ruto but can tell you frankly he is done , 2027 he will be No 3 . Gachagua is a non factor , he is a Ruto apointee a Ruto made man , he doesnt command any influence politically just like Mudavadi was made by Moi and faired badly in 2002 and 2013.
You seem to agree with me that Ruto can not save Kenyas economy and similarly cannot save himself . Kenya is in avery Big shithole and by Dec you will see for yourself.
Rutos biggest mistake were his economic policies once he came to power , the oil deals the capital flight , the borrowing he did so save the sinking shilling , punitive tax measures by the time he realised he had messed up GenZ were in the streets. Even giving Raila all Ministries wont save him. They are now planning a repeat BBI with Raila , It will only expose both of them.
You got everything wrong from 2018 to 2022 and you know think you can teach me pragmatism .
Remember when UDA won in Kwale by election and you went into exile crying .
We are politics listen when we say Ruto will be No 3 . He will be No 3 , listen when we say there will be a rerun come 2027 .

Ruto doesn't have sufficient tools to bankrupt or decapitate Gema akin to Moi in the 80s. The courts, media, mzungu, etc won't allow him. Gachagua has refused to do his dirty work of fighting Kenyattas and traitors will be hanged. Gema now includes Kamba.
How do you bankrupt GEMA without bankrupting Kenya, first its impossible and even stupid to entertain that Idea GEMA Is Kenya economy and vice versa.

I am responding to Pundit's tribal myopia - basically he has abandoned dispassion for diatribe and conflates his wishes with Ruto's.

I don't think Ruto is desperate enough to crash the economy for cheap politics. Like Moi. He is simply forming a non-Gema alliance easy peasy. It is easy to conceive that Gachagua is aiming to consolidate power for 2032. He is pragmatic - unlike Noway and F&B here.

It is Ruto then Gachagua going by the chess moves being made.

All this to say I dread universal suffrage democracy in Zamunda where economy and posterity are subservient to power and politics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2024, 11:23:28 PM »
Spin all the lies you can.
I never thought Uhuru was foolish to take on Ruto - turn out he was and now he is hiding in Dubai with his family.
Ruto just need to complete the job - and take Kenyatta illegal wealth.

Ruto URP already won those areas - Kwale Governor ni UDA - how many MPS from Maa, Somalis, etc.

All the politics you know is  GEMA hating Raila. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Then Ruto without GEMA is nothing :) .

That is how your brain works. Just a typical village brain.

Go back to archives , Pudit was never right , first he thought Uhuru was playing Raila we told him no forget Uhuru supporting Ruto in 2022 wont happen .
Secondly he thought GEMA would bolt out in supporting Ruto and started advocating Violence as means to coerce GEMA voting foe Ruto , he was wrong
Thirldy he thought Ruto was the second coming of Moi and he would get Mijikenda and North Eastern and Matusa easily , his perfomance i. Those areas was so bad that he was wondering how even Uhuru perfomed better than Ruto in 2013 and 2017.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2024, 11:32:25 PM »
RiggyG has already wedged out Gema.. impeachment or such moves will land them into his grip. Ruto knows this. A by-election in Gema today would be very problematic for Ruto.

I agree Ruto 2027 cannot be nearly beaten by Riggy unknown party and Wiper :D That classic Noway who cannot tell us WHO will be no 1 and 2 so that Ruto is distant 3rd? At least Githunguri has a clear lineup.

He is not going to war with GEMA but with RiggyG and Kenyattas.
Otherwise, he prepares to share power with either.
Raila has taken 7 CS positions. Uhuru will need 10.

Ruto's biggest enemy remain Kenyattas and anyone backing him.

Ruto of course has PLAN B of maDVD and ODM - but PLAN A is to keep GEMA somehow - Ndidi Nyoro or Kindiki - can easily replace RiggyG without GEMA losing a bit.

Exactly Ruto has no competition for 2027. What the rationale to go to war with Gema?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2024, 11:39:56 PM »

When you and RVHH were praising Riggy G last year for his loyalty and attacks on Raila  , I was pinpointing Ruto will be in deep problem due to his economic policies . It has come to pass .
Again when you and Robina see Rigathi as a threat Im pointing out Rigathi is not a factor in Kenyan politics for that matter also not a factor in GEMA politics . He is a Rutos apointee.
When I say Ruto will be No 3 and Raila No 2 you still cant see what I can see. In 2027 you will remember

I never thought Uhuru was foolish to take on Ruto - turn out he was and now he is hiding in Dubai with his family.

Ruto URP already won those areas - Kwale Governor ni UDA - how many MPS from Maa, Somalis, etc.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2024, 11:47:44 PM »
Who will be No 1?

When you and RVHH were praising Riggy G last year for his loyalty and attacks on Raila  , I was pinpointing Ruto will be in deep problem due to his economic policies . It has come to pass .
Again when you and Robina see Rigathi as a threat Im pointing out Rigathi is not a factor in Kenyan politics for that matter also not a factor in GEMA politics . He is a Rutos apointee.
When I say Ruto will be No 3 and Raila No 2 you still cant see what I can see. In 2027 you will remember

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2024, 01:37:24 AM »
Robina go back to our debates of 2022, I supported Ruto but can tell you frankly he is done , 2027 he will be No 3 . Gachagua is a non factor , he is a Ruto apointee a Ruto made man , he doesnt command any influence politically just like Mudavadi was made by Moi and faired badly in 2002 and 2013.
You seem to agree with me that Ruto can not save Kenyas economy and similarly cannot save himself . Kenya is in avery Big shithole and by Dec you will see for yourself.
Rutos biggest mistake were his economic policies once he came to power , the oil deals the capital flight , the borrowing he did so save the sinking shilling , punitive tax measures by the time he realised he had messed up GenZ were in the streets. Even giving Raila all Ministries wont save him. They are now planning a repeat BBI with Raila , It will only expose both of them.
You got everything wrong from 2018 to 2022 and you know think you can teach me pragmatism .
Remember when UDA won in Kwale by election and you went into exile crying .
We are politics listen when we say Ruto will be No 3 . He will be No 3 , listen when we say there will be a rerun come 2027 .

Ruto doesn't have sufficient tools to bankrupt or decapitate Gema akin to Moi in the 80s. The courts, media, mzungu, etc won't allow him. Gachagua has refused to do his dirty work of fighting Kenyattas and traitors will be hanged. Gema now includes Kamba.
How do you bankrupt GEMA without bankrupting Kenya, first its impossible and even stupid to entertain that Idea GEMA Is Kenya economy and vice versa.

I am responding to Pundit's tribal myopia - basically he has abandoned dispassion for diatribe and conflates his wishes with Ruto's.

I don't think Ruto is desperate enough to crash the economy for cheap politics. Like Moi. He is simply forming a non-Gema alliance easy peasy. It is easy to conceive that Gachagua is aiming to consolidate power for 2032. He is pragmatic - unlike Noway and F&B here.

It is Ruto then Gachagua going by the chess moves being made.

All this to say I dread universal suffrage democracy in Zamunda where economy and posterity are subservient to power and politics.

I agree with the economics part, also he has activey tried to interfere in the judiciary. Of all the bad things is that he has appointed corrupt pple who sell fake fertilizer etc.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2024, 10:46:34 AM »
The whole saga is just politics to show the protests are being funded by Uhuru Wanjigi and Gachagua who are trying to remove Ruto from power..just Look at it from that angle while at the same time Ruto showing his supporters that he has control by sending thousands of police..just a circus.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2024, 08:29:31 PM »
Wanjigi is trying too hard to own GEN Z movement. Staged. Gen Z have raised very valid issues that needs to be addressed. Unless economic issues and mainly employment issue is addressed soon  demonstration will not go away.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2024, 08:40:42 PM »
Yap.
I have many nieces and nephews college graduates who have had no jobs 5yra and counting after graduation. Then Ruto shows up with a 900 shs belt???, and on top of that hires corrupt pple who buy fake fertilizer that’s kills what my nephew was expecting as income

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2024, 09:42:40 PM »

Depends with how things turn out …I expect a BBI2 not unless the courts pulls out another suprise if indeed there will be one the leader who goes against Raila and Rutos  Yes campaign will be the front runner . Similar to 2013 elections as we approach 2027 it will become more clear , However 2027 elections will be a rerun . A first though previously we have had a repeat .

Who will be No 1?