Author Topic: Police move to Jimmy Wanjigi house  (Read 3212 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Re: Police move to Jimmy Wanjigi house
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2024, 07:19:11 PM »
This is a very good move for ruto opponents,Just milk it to make propaganda,

1) just show how Ruto uses impunity to deal with his opponent and portray him as a monster.

2)  Wanjigi is GEMA,Ask why Ruto is attacking GEMA leaders politically from Uhuru Gachagua and now GEMA billionaires like  Wanjigi.Just create fictional stories on radio and blogs.Wanjigi is also supporting G3Nz which Ruto is cracking down.

The more these stories,the more ruto looses votes.In politics even a single vote is very important.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2024, 08:24:30 PM »
Ruto doesn't have sufficient tools to bankrupt or decapitate Gema akin to Moi in the 80s. The courts, media, mzungu, etc won't allow him. Gachagua has refused to do his dirty work of fighting Kenyattas and traitors will be hanged. Gema now includes Kamba.
How do you bankrupt GEMA without bankrupting Kenya, first its impossible and even stupid to entertain that Idea GEMA Is Kenya economy and vice versa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2024, 08:36:17 PM »
Wanjigi must be dealt with ruthlessly. Ruto has been too nice.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2024, 09:44:13 PM »

Where as Raila visited Wanjigi today …. These people know each other dearly , you continue crying ……

Wanjigi must be dealt with ruthlessly. Ruto has been too nice.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2024, 10:11:13 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2024, 10:34:59 PM »
Ruto doesn't have sufficient tools to bankrupt or decapitate Gema akin to Moi in the 80s. The courts, media, mzungu, etc won't allow him. Gachagua has refused to do his dirty work of fighting Kenyattas and traitors will be hanged. Gema now includes Kamba.
How do you bankrupt GEMA without bankrupting Kenya, first its impossible and even stupid to entertain that Idea GEMA Is Kenya economy and vice versa.

I am responding to Pundit's tribal myopia - basically he has abandoned dispassion for diatribe and conflates his wishes with Ruto's.

I don't think Ruto is desperate enough to crash the economy for cheap politics. Like Moi. He is simply forming a non-Gema alliance easy peasy. It is easy to conceive that Gachagua is aiming to consolidate power for 2032. He is pragmatic - unlike Noway and F&B here.

It is Ruto then Gachagua going by the chess moves being made.

All this to say I dread universal suffrage democracy in Zamunda where economy and posterity are subservient to power and politics.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2024, 10:49:40 PM »
That one chewed Wanjigi billions and made him a pauper.

Where as Raila visited Wanjigi today …. These people know each other dearly , you continue crying ……

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2024, 10:53:37 PM »
Robina go back to our debates of 2022, I supported Ruto but can tell you frankly he is done , 2027 he will be No 3 . Gachagua is a non factor , he is a Ruto apointee a Ruto made man , he doesnt command any influence politically just like Mudavadi was made by Moi and faired badly in 2002 and 2013.
You seem to agree with me that Ruto can not save Kenyas economy and similarly cannot save himself . Kenya is in avery Big shithole and by Dec you will see for yourself.
Rutos biggest mistake were his economic policies once he came to power , the oil deals the capital flight , the borrowing he did so save the sinking shilling , punitive tax measures by the time he realised he had messed up GenZ were in the streets. Even giving Raila all Ministries wont save him. They are now planning a repeat BBI with Raila , It will only expose both of them.
You got everything wrong from 2018 to 2022 and you know think you can teach me pragmatism .
Remember when UDA won in Kwale by election and you went into exile crying .
We are politics listen when we say Ruto will be No 3 . He will be No 3 , listen when we say there will be a rerun come 2027 .

I am responding to Pundit's tribal myopia - basically he has abandoned dispassion for diatribe and conflates his wishes with Ruto's.

I don't think Ruto is desperate enough to crash the economy for cheap politics. Like Moi. He is simply forming a non-Gema alliance easy peasy. It is easy to conceive that Gachagua is aiming to consolidate power for 2032. He is pragmatic - unlike Noway and F&B here.

All this to say I dread universal suffrage democracy in Zamunda where economy and posterity are subservient to power and politics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2024, 10:54:23 PM »
You never get tired of getting wrong.
Politics for you is what you see is what you get.
I have no problem with genuine GEMA or Kalenjin business men.
I support James Mwangi 100%.
I have no time for Jimmy Wanjigis or Kenyattas or the Mois or Ndegwas.
Its up to Ruto to decide - he cannot become a people pleaser - he already seen the last two years what happened.
He nows must use the sword - and bring down kenya enemies.
Good thing - Wanjigis and the likes are already outside the eating table.
Should we follow them - and finish them - or leave them.
I think It will be a mistake to leave esp Kenyattas.
Angola new president finished Dos Santos.
Botswana president finished the Khamas.

Ruto is not handing ODM 7 Cabinet Cs for nothing.

I hope he is preparing for night of long knives - Kenyattas are now exposed - though RiggyG is trying to protect them.

I say we take them out plus RiggyG.

Its up to Ruto to do the necessary or become softie - and wait to be finished by them.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2024, 10:56:01 PM »
Wanjigi billions were chewed by Ruto and Uhuru hence the rage against them ……..Wanjigi and Raila go back to Young Turks days . He helped him escape Nyayoists like you and went to exile ……

That one chewed Wanjigi billions and made him a pauper.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2024, 10:56:22 PM »
Economy doing well.
You dont know politics beyond hating Raila.
Ruto has no competition now for 2027.
Maybe your candidate will eventually spring up from nowhere
And win like Nowayaha.
Robina go back to our debates of 2022, I supported Ruto but can tell you frankly he is done , 2027 he will be No 3 . Gachagua is a non factor , he is a Ruto apointee a Ruto made man , he doesnt command any influence politically just like Mudavadi was made by Moi and faired badly in 2002 and 2013.
You seem to agree with me that Ruto can not save Kenyas economy and similarly cannot save himself . Kenya is in avery Big shithole and by Dec you will see for yourself.
Rutos biggest mistake were his economic policies once he came to power , the oil deals the capital flight , the borrowing he did so save the sinking shilling , punitive tax measures by the time he realised he had messed up GenZ were in the streets. Even giving Raila all Ministries wont save him. They are now planning a repeat BBI with Raila , It will only expose both of them.
You got everything wrong from 2018 to 2022 and you know think you can teach me pragmatism .
We are politics listen when we say Ruto will be No 3 . He will be No 3 , listen when we say there will be a rerun come 2027 .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2024, 10:59:16 PM »
Wanjigi finance UhuRuto - and drank water.
He financed Raila - and drank water.
Before 2005- Wanjigi was a NOBODY.
He was nowhere in the young Turk era.
Young turk era is Raila generation of 70-80s.
Wanjigi and Uhuru in 1990s were just silly kids drinking.

He started making money in Kibaki regime when he and Alfred Gitonga took over Gideon Moi angloleasing deals and continued with them.

Then brought the Chinese and made money.

But for 10yrs now - he's been out of the eating trough - and can only sponsors Eric Omondi to do periodic demos.

He is looking at another decade - of no money from GOK.

But his father passed away - and he may soon get inheritance.

Wanjigi billions were chewed by Ruto and Uhuru hence the rage against them ……..Wanjigi and Raila go back to Young Turks days . He helped him escape Nyayoists like you and went to exile ……

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2024, 11:03:17 PM »
Yes Economy doing well indeed when Kenya is in the brink of defaulting , you are beyond redemption.
I dont hate Raila , I just dont subscribe to his kind of politics , politics of betrayal , handshake/cooperation/gran coalition broad based politics. Which now Ruto has subscribed to , an anti thesis . FYI I adored Raila from 1992 till 1999 before he joined hands with KANU . His father is one of my Ultimate hero .

Economy doing well.
And win like Nowayaha.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2024, 11:11:17 PM »
Well you can mock my record - however both you and Pundit polar opposites cannot be right. Rutonomics is dead but that never stopped Moi big non-Gema alliance from winning.

I think Pundit is equally wrong on Ruto "finishing" RiggyG or Kenyattas with impeachment or bankruptcy - because that would obviously solidify Gema unity. Attrition or containment is what I can see playing out.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2024, 11:11:23 PM »
Wanjigi was so involved with Matiba in that era one of his organizers/assistant You know nothing of the underground movement then .
There is a reason Raila always comes out defending Wanjigi even today he was besides him even having formed a government with Ruto., simply because of their history back during rallying for Multi Party .
As foe starting making money you forget his association with Saitoti , his father made money during kenyatta /Mois era and The son continued during Moi era specifically after Saitoti made it back as VP .

Wanjigi finance UhuRuto - and drank water.
He financed Raila - and drank water.
Before 2005- Wanjigi was a NOBODY.
He was nowhere in the young Turk era.
Young turk era is Raila generation of 70-80s.
Wanjigi and Uhuru in 1990s were just silly kids drinking.

He started making money in Kibaki regime when he and Alfred Gitonga took over Gideon Moi angloleasing deals and continued with them.

Then brought the Chinese and made money.

But for 10yrs now - he's been out of the eating trough - and can only sponsors Eric Omondi to do periodic demos.

He is looking at another decade - of no money from GOK.

But his father passed away - and he may soon get inheritance.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2024, 11:11:39 PM »
Ruto has steered the ship to safety.
Goon Z did try to sink it but ODM have come to steady it.
As long as you hate Raila - you're just a typical GEMA man of the village - your emotions and hatred cloud your judgement.
You cannot analyse politics because Raila occupies half your brain.

So you engage in wishful thinking.

Yes Economy doing well indeed when Kenya is in the brink of defaulting , you are beyond redemption.
I dont hate Raila , I just dont subscribe to his kind of politics , politics of betrayal , handshake/cooperation/gran coalition broad based politics. Which now Ruto has subscribed to , an anti thesis . FYI I adored Raila from 1992 till 1999 before he joined hands with KANU . His father is one of my Ultimate hero .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2024, 11:14:26 PM »
I doubt that story very much.
It total bollox.
Wanjigi made money during Kibaki regime.
And he foolish tried to take Uhuru over SGR - when Ruto told him to leave it for the boss.
Ohoo Uhuru was my friend in St Mary and he wasn't even bright - Uhuru took him down - banned him for a decade.
In his naivety he backed Raila twice - and spent billions - FALA SANA.
He got so broke -
Again Ruto told him In 2022 to back him - he decide to go his own way.
Now he is looking at 10yrs -
Soon he will start selling his father properties.

Hakuna mtu hapo.

Wanjigi was so involved with Matiba in that era one of his organizers/assistant You know nothing of the underground movement then .
There is a reason Raila always comes out defending Wanjigi even today he was besides him even having formed a government with Ruto., simply because of their history back during rallying for Multi Party .
As foe starting making money you forget his association with Saitoti , his father made money during kenyatta /Mois era and The son continued during Moi era specifically after Saitoti made it back as VP .

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2024, 11:15:37 PM »
Exactly Ruto has no competition for 2027. What the rationale to go to war with Gema?

Economy doing well.
And win like Nowayaha.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2024, 11:20:56 PM »
He is not going to war with GEMA but with RiggyG and Kenyattas.
Otherwise, he prepares to share power with either.
Raila has taken 7 CS positions. Uhuru will need 10.

Ruto's biggest enemy remain Kenyattas and anyone backing him.

Ruto of course has PLAN B of maDVD and ODM - but PLAN A is to keep GEMA somehow - Ndidi Nyoro or Kindiki - can easily replace RiggyG without GEMA losing a bit.

Exactly Ruto has no competition for 2027. What the rationale to go to war with Gema?