Author Topic: My read on Tifa and other polls who that ruto has lost momentum  (Read 1258 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Uda will not be 2nd anti-govt movement to dethrone incumbent govt out of power. opinion polls show what political scientists have been saying for months. the race is deadlocked but the momentum now is on Raila's side. this time Raila is running long distance instead of sprinting. gaining slowly while his opponent's momentum fizzles

the Tifa poll is an opinion poll not scientific one let me explai. I say so because it avoids the science of tribal balkanization. it is the tribal factor that carries elections in Africa. it is the single most important factor that if it is missed then political analysis is always way off. however, kenya democracy is over 34 years old. we are conducting 7th multiparty elections post 1990. therefore you would expect with our highly educated population and highly urbanization then the tribal allegiance to be of less importance.  I believe uda mistep was picking social class struggle as it's platform. they missed that an educated populace wants more than empty sloganeering plus kenyans are neoconservatives but deceptively liberal socially

What if the Tifa poll is correct then it means that tribal affiliation means nothing in current elections. May be gender and ethics carry more weight. if this is the case then ruto must know his brand of politics have no future in kenya. my hope is that Tifa poll is correct and kenyans have risen above the parochial politics of tribal interests firsts to the politics of the greater good of the nation.

May be we are in cusp of reclaiming what we lost to kibaki tribalism post 2002 removal from power by Narc movement.

A new dawn may be upon us or we may be going back to the dark days of Mois rule from 1982 to 2002.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: My read on Tifa and other polls who that ruto has lost momentum
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 02:07:13 PM »
Now use plain old English.

Uda will not be 2nd anti-govt movement to dethrone incumbent govt out of power. opinion polls show what political scientists have been saying for months. the race is deadlocked but the momentum now is on Raila's side. this time Raila is running long distance instead of sprinting. gaining slowly while his opponent's momentum fizzles

the Tifa poll is an opinion poll not scientific one let me explai. I say so because it avoids the science of tribal balkanization. it is the tribal factor that carries elections in Africa. it is the single most important factor that if it is missed then political analysis is always way off. however, kenya democracy is over 34 years old. we are conducting 7th multiparty elections post 1990. therefore you would expect with our highly educated population and highly urbanization then the tribal allegiance to be of less importance.  I believe uda mistep was picking social class struggle as it's platform. they missed that an educated populace wants more than empty sloganeering plus kenyans are neoconservatives but deceptively liberal socially

What if the Tifa poll is correct then it means that tribal affiliation means nothing in current elections. May be gender and ethics carry more weight. if this is the case then ruto must know his brand of politics have no future in kenya. my hope is that Tifa poll is correct and kenyans have risen above the parochial politics of tribal interests firsts to the politics of the greater good of the nation.

May be we are in cusp of reclaiming what we lost to kibaki tribalism post 2002 removal from power by Narc movement.

A new dawn may be upon us or we may be going back to the dark days of Mois rule from 1982 to 2002.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 02:11:23 PM »
hehe this is not what you want to hear or see 28 days to elections. something is going on that you stupid moas has missed. prepare for a big shock

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2022, 02:14:40 PM »
Okay let meet on the 9th August..4 weeks exactly.
hehe this is not what you want to hear or see 28 days to elections. something is going on that you stupid moas has missed. prepare for a big shock

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2022, 02:17:29 PM »
Okay let meet on the 9th August..4 weeks exactly.

yes let us meet. you may be shocked like liberals in usa in 2016

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 02:23:19 PM »
Ruto has the momentum - and he will shock me by scoring more than 55 percent. Raila unlikely to show up for his funeral.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2022, 02:28:48 PM »
Ruto has the momentum - and he will shock me by scoring more than 55 percent. Raila unlikely to show up for his funeral.

only moas done from Europe has Ruto leading

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2022, 02:33:56 PM »
You can tell a loser by the complains they have against IEBC.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2022, 02:36:34 PM »
You can tell a loser by the complains they have against IEBC.

I am not going to engage in strawman arguments with you. if you have something new that is not covered in 3000 threads you have posted in the last 72 hours let us debate that. otherwise go start another pro ruto thread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2022, 02:39:57 PM »
We are not equals. I am head, shoulder and everything above you. I pack a first grade brain. Never forget that.If you do I will remind you on the night of the 9th.
I am not going to engage in strawman arguments with you. if you have something new that is not covered in 3000 threads you have posted in the last 72 hours let us debate that. otherwise go start another pro ruto thread

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2022, 02:46:23 PM »
We are not equals. I am head, shoulder and everything above you. I pack a first grade brain. Never forget that.If you do I will remind you on the night of the 9th.

lol you would be getting paid billions instead of working as desktop support Job in Europe. which high school did you go to? Alliance? or some day school in your village. at least I made it provincial school. wewe ni savant. savants are freaks of nature they have zero utility to humanity

if you were a usa citizen and resident they would put in a group home. give you crayons and coloring book. when kikuyu illiterates would migrate from Gachie to usa they would be working to cook for you and for their amusement they would have you create a MOAS for usa elections..once in a while the village free newspaper would bring you to tell them what you think about local politics ..you would appear at the studios with a ill fitting suit and a stuffed animal. you rock and forth on the seat as you awed the studio bimbo with your stupid moas

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2022, 02:56:39 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2022, 03:41:36 PM »
But I have bounced in all prevail elections since 2005.What more do you want