Author Topic: Kwale Kilifi Mombasa -Handshake Destroyed Raila.  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kwale Kilifi Mombasa -Handshake Destroyed Raila.
« on: July 08, 2022, 01:56:55 PM »
When I was saying these. Robinas are saying Im a fake Pundit.
I never even call myself a Pundit Im a Realist. I find pundits to be  insane.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kwale Kilifi Mombasa -Handshake Destroyed Raila.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 02:01:09 PM »
Why cant you discuss politics of coast without taking shades at me. I am insane for saying Ruto will sink Uhuru. My friend you're one who is insane. Nearly every prediction I make turns out to be true.

I told you how many years now - that Gachagua will make DPORK - you cried. Told you Weta had a deal to become NA Speaker you cried. I have lost count of my punditry - because I am excellent in this business.

The kamba is tightening on Uhuru fat neck. This election was long won...Ruto has rig proof margin. Now Ruto is move to the next step to tighten the norse on Kenyattas. In Meru people said finish him when Munya tried. People said SLAP him hard all over the country.

If you know how to SINK someone - it starts with propaganda that greatest problem facing kenya is state capture - if you're bright Ruto is saying greatest problem facing kenya is KENYATTA FAMILY.And he is promising to finish the problem... Kenya have given him go ahead to FINISH KENYATTA aka STATE CAPTURE.

Ruto has gone from nebulous dynasties - to specifics about state capture and human rights probe - and now he is hitting right at Uhuru gonads - KEDONG is biggest fraud. Uhuru will be finished by Ruto. I am just a commentator or a pundit.

Next election Ruto could turn around and say greatest problem is CLIMATE CHANGE - :) and people will believe it. Raila did that in 2008 when he wanted to go after kalenjin - every drought in kenya caused by Mau...flooding in Mandera...caused by Mau. It called PROPAGANDA. Raila use to be good in it...but Ruto is now greatest propagandist ever seen in kenya.

Hilter convinced Germans that their biggest problem was jews.

A good propagandist can wake up and convince you the biggest problem facing us is our index fingers or the big toe.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 02:24:23 PM »

No I never meant RVpundit . Robina calls herself a Pundit. Like the TV pundits in KTN Citizen NTV . The Manyoras , Ambrose Weda, Thay Kisii guy etc.
Well about prediction , while you were predicting Kiunjuri will DPs choice I told you it was going to be Gachagua (by then uou didnt know who he was) , though would have preffered someone from Kiambu due to factors mentioned before which are starting to show. Uou wanted someone from Muranga. I told you GEMA politics Muranga is steadfast under Ruto. They dont play Its our time to eat politics which you though might affect Rutos chances.
Go back to my posts Ive been talking about state capture since time memorial I used to call them St Mary Boys you only came to believe it around last year . Called out Conflict of Interest like KQ , Safaricom you refused to listen about it until Ruto mentioned about it in KQ during his manifesto launch. I dont do punditry Im a realist.
Youve been inconsistent about Rutos win going from 65% to 49% Ive stuck with 56% and its going to be 56% mark my words.
We could have bet but you refused to pay the Mudavadi bet and you also refuse to meet I wonder why the fear. Im harmless .

Why cant you discuss politics of coast without taking shades at me. I am insane for saying Ruto will sink Uhuru. My friend you're one who is insane. Nearly every prediction I make turns out to be true.

I told you how many years now - that Gachagua will make DPORK - you cried. Told you Weta had a deal to become NA Speaker you cried. I have lost count of my punditry - because I am excellent in this business.

The kamba is tightening on Uhuru fat neck. This election was long won...Ruto has rig proof margin. Now Ruto is move to the next step to tighten the norse on Kenyattas. In Meru people said finish him when Munya tried. People said SLAP him hard all over the country.

If you know how to SINK someone - it starts with propaganda that greatest problem facing kenya is state capture - if you're bright Ruto is saying greatest problem facing kenya is KENYATTA FAMILY.And he is promising to finish the problem... Kenya have given him go ahead to FINISH KENYATTA.

Ruto has gone from nebolous dynasties - to specifics about state capture and human rights probe - and now he is hitting right at Uhuru gonads - KEDONG is biggest fraud. Uhuru will be finished by Ruto. I am just a commentator or a pundit.

Next election Ruto could turn around and say greatest problem is CLIMATE CHANGE - :) and people will believe it. Raila did that in 2008 when he wanted to go after kalenjin - every drought in kenya caused by Mau...flooding in Mandera...caused by Mau. It called PROPAGANDA. Raila use to be good in it...but Ruto is now greatest propagandist ever seen in kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 02:29:31 PM »
Politics is dynamic. I watch it closely. Kiunjuri screwed up and I pushed Gachagua up....and others. Mt kenya had no clear heir apparent. 

Unlike you I dont equate myself to political players...I am a mere pundit because while I can predict - I am not involved. This is why I choose this handle 20yrs ago and I have kept it.

You calling yourself a realist is nonsense.  Apart from maybe RVHH - all of us are spectators.

Ruto is the guy who has NAILED KENYATTA family on the wall like he did Moi. He nailed them first in Mt kenya by starting hustler versus dynasty. Now is nailing him on the probe...and Kenyatta are GOING TO BECOME BANKRUPT FUGITIVE running like Zuma and Gupta.

They no longer have any leverage because Ruto will win with huge margin.

When I predict that - I am just reading RUTO MOVES AND EXPLAINING TO MERE MORTALS LIKE YOU.

You come here and say how I ADVICE RUTO ON BBI - dude when did you join Ruto advisory team?

I dont tell Ruto what to do. You dont tell Ruto what to do. Stop hating because some of us are just helping you understand Ruto moves...I am not one saying JAIL UHURU or EXILE UHURU.

I am just seeing Ruto end game here is to jail, bankrupt or exile Uhuru and his family as first a personal revenge for Kenyatta trying to do the SAME TO RUTO.  WHERE DO I COME IN ?

THE REST ARE PR. I dont do PR. PR is for fools like you.

Kenyatta family fate is ZUMA & GUPTA - and Angola DO SANTOS - it EPIC CAPITULATION - because they took war to the WRONG GUY. Now they are helpless....cant convince even their villages in Ichweri to save them. They have one month to KILL RUTO...I dont see any other way.

No I never meant RVpundit . Robina calls herself a Pundit. Like the TV pundits in KTN Citizen NTV . The Manyoras , Ambrose Weda, Thay Kisii guy etc.
Well about prediction , while you were predicting Kiunjuri will DPs choice I told you it was going to be Gachagua (by then uou didnt know who he was) , though would have preffered someone from Kiambu due to factors mentioned before which are starting to show. Uou wanted someone from Muranga. I told you GEMA politics Muranga is steadfast under Ruto. They dont play Its our time to eat politics which you though might affect Rutos chances.
Go back to my posts Ive been talking about state capture since time memorial I used to call them St Mary Boys you only came to believe it around last year . Called out Conflict of Interest like KQ , Safaricom you refused to listen about it until Ruto mentioned about it in KQ during his manifesto launch. I dont do punditry Im a realist.
Youve been inconsistent about Rutos win going from 65% to 49% Ive stuck with 56% and its going to be 56% mark my words.
We could have bet but you refused to pay the Mudavadi bet and you also refuse to meet I wonder why the fear. Im harmless .

If you know how to SINK someone - it starts with propaganda that greatest problem facing kenya is state capture - if you're bright Ruto is saying greatest problem facing kenya is KENYATTA FAMILY.And he is promising to finish the problem... Kenya have given him go ahead to FINISH KENYATTA.

Ruto has gone from nebolous dynasties - to specifics about state capture and human rights probe - and now he is hitting right at Uhuru gonads - KEDONG is biggest fraud. Uhuru will be finished by Ruto. I am just a commentator or a pundit.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 03:01:26 PM »

RV I dont equate myself a political player I just happen to be within their circles and I do give my honest opinion when the discussions happen . Like more than a week ago I happened to be withn Azimio/ODM think tanks by virtue of a connect the way they were talking is Uhuru and rigging is their only card . So when I see them claiming Ruto is planning to Rig elections and you cheer in hi dsight I know they are playing reverse pyschology and fighting to weaken the systems so that they can try that route.

When I call myself a realist I dont regard myself as a player This is defination of a realist .
Writer whose style is characterized by the representation of people or things as they actually are

A difference with a pundit whose analysis rotates around "opinion" .

A good example is you as a Pundit giving your opinion Uhuru will go to exile.
Me as a realist saying that cannot happen with Ruto as President .
And people here know the grudge I have with Uhuru and Raila . There is a time they were saying in comparison with me you are moderate on Uhuru and Raila.
But being the realist I know for sure Ruto cannot touch Uhuru . Big lesson learnt with Handshake , Grandcoalition and Cooperation.

Politics is dynamic. I watch it closely. Kiunjuri screwed up and I pushed Gachagua up....and others. Mt kenya had no clear heir apparent. 

Unlike you I dont equate myself to political players...I am a mere pundit because while I can predict - I am not involved. This is why I choose this handle 20yrs ago and I have kept it.

You calling yourself a realist is nonsense.  Apart from maybe RVHH - all of us are spectators.

Ruto is the guy who has NAILED KENYATTA family on the wall like he did Moi. He nailed them first in Mt kenya by starting hustler versus dynasty. Now is nailing him on the probe...and Kenyatta are GOING TO BECOME BANKRUPT FUGITIVE running like Zuma and Gupta.

They no longer have any leverage because Ruto will win with huge margin.

When I predict that - I am just reading RUTO MOVES AND EXPLAINING TO MERE MORTALS LIKE YOU.

You come here and say how I ADVICE RUTO ON BBI - dude when did you join Ruto advisory team?

I dont tell Ruto what to do. You dont tell Ruto what to do. Stop hating because some of us are just helping you understand Ruto moves...I am not one saying JAIL UHURU or EXILE UHURU.

I am just seeing Ruto end game here is to jail, bankrupt or exile Uhuru and his family as first a personal revenge for Kenyatta trying to do the SAME TO RUTO.  WHERE DO I COME IN ?

THE REST ARE PR. I dont do PR. PR is for fools like you.

Kenyatta family fate is ZUMA & GUPTA - and Angola DO SANTOS - it EPIC CAPITULATION - because they took war to the WRONG GUY. Now they are helpless....cant convince even their villages in Ichweri to save them. They have one month to KILL RUTO...I dont see any other way.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 03:10:02 PM »
Who do you think Ruto will be probing in state capture?  If not Uhuru and Gideon. Ruto you must know has meticouly gathered evidence on Uhuru grand corruption that he is keeping under wraps - from 50B SGR deal. Only thing that can stop Ruto is political backlash - so he is likely to get jail free card - but wealth will disappear.

State capture probe - and this independent institution - kedong - 1960 land redistribution - all this to me point to KENYATTA FAMILY PO BOX PRIVATE BOX GATUNDU.

Now how does Ruto handle the independent probe -so he doesnt get accused of jailing uhuru - that is the dillema.

He will try to be as independent as possible - and evidence will lead to Uhuru - he can choose to go to jail or run.

RV I dont equate myself a political player I just happen to be within their circles and I do give my honest opinion when the discussions happen . Like more than a week ago I happened to be withn Azimio/ODM think tanks by virtue of a connect the way they were talking is Uhuru and rigging is their only card . So when I see them claiming Ruto is planning to Rig elections and you cheer in hi dsight I know they are playing reverse pyschology and fighting to weaken the systems so that they can try that route.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 03:29:53 PM »

You answer yourself .
First and foremost they are friends would say more than friends. If Uhuru could join hands with Raila for personal interests even after fierce political wars from 2007 to 2017 what make you think they wont sit down and cut a deal ?
Secondly If Ruto pioneers in jailing former Presidents he will put himself in a trap of being jailed because Ruto is corrupt as all other politicians.
Thirdly Uhuru is a politician with wealth. He will just turn this personal problem to a political one . He did that with Ruto on ICC issue .
Lastly tell me which Kenyan Manifesto has ever been impilemented to the dot ?
Ruto will become President come September 2022. His priority would be to rule and retain Presidency come 2027. If he does a Mistake like Kibaki in 2003 when he went out and mismanged his transition by targeting Kalenjins  then be sure there will be repurcusions.
I keep on telling you Its not that GEMA like Ruto nope ots that they hate Raila now with Raila out post Aug 2022 elections and Ruto starting small wars be sure GEMA will turn against him come 2027.
Ruto is a good learner of History unlike you he is not a Pundit. I dont think he will make the mistakes you are advocating for.

Who do you think Ruto will be probing in state capture?  If not Uhuru and Gideon. Ruto you must know has meticouly gathered evidence on Uhuru grand corruption that he is keeping under wraps - from 50B SGR deal. Only thing that can stop Ruto is political backlash - so he is likely to get jail free card - but wealth will disappear.

State capture probe - and this independent institution - kedong - 1960 land redistribution - all this to me point to KENYATTA FAMILY PO BOX PRIVATE BOX GATUNDU.

Now how does Ruto handle the independent probe -so he doesnt get accused of jailing uhuru - that is the dillema.

He will try to be as independent as possible - and evidence will lead to Uhuru - he can choose to go to jail or run.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2022, 03:54:52 PM »
You dont understand politics or business.
Politics is cutthroat.
People that survives like Ruto - survive not because someone is merciful - or because of friendship or bro code - but because they are smart.
If you sleep - you're dead.
Tom Mboya was assisinated..and so have many others who NAIVELY WALK AROUND WITHOUT PERSONAL SECURITY.
Raila was jailed for 9yrs - his father bankrupted by same Kenyatta he helped.
Moi kicked Njonjo...tried him for treason...yet Njonjo was critical for his ascension to power.
Moi jailed and bankrupted Matiba - who was very close to Moi.
Ruto has been taken to court by Kibaki and taken to ICC by kibaki & Raila - he is luckly to be here now.
Ruto like Uhuru - all walk around with 100 bodyguards. Raila the same.
They do this - because someone somewhere is going to kill you if not jail you or bankrupt you.
The stakes in high politics TOO HIGH - ENEMIES VICIOUS. They are almost NO FRIENDS.

So stop this nonsense about Ruto is friend to Uhuru or sijui some BRO CODE or fratenity.

Focus ON REALITY.

Why is everyone interested in Kenyatta and Moi.

Simple. TREASURY IS BROKE - Kenyatta and MOi are now richer than many broke parastals.

This is why Kenyatta are not going scot-free.

Uhuru has stashed 200B plus in 10yrs - in addition to their father. Gideon is also a trillionaire.

THIS THE ENORMOUS WEALTH THAT IS ATTRACTING ALL VULTURES NOW...it called STATE CAPTURE :)

Ruto will find IMF in Treasury - and debt crisis.

So where does he go hunting for MONEY - KENYATTA and MOI. He will bribe Raila with a billion Kshs so he keep silent. Nobody has issue with broke Raila.

If Uhuru and Moi resist to share their wealth or literally give it up - he will crushed by Ruto.

They are likely to resist in their ujinga - and lawyer up -  and that is when Ruto will bring criminal stuff - and get them running.

Their spoils will be shared by Ruto and friends....some of it will BE NATIONALIZED..taken over by ARA as proceeds from graft and abuse of office.

Ruto will not care about 10yrs from now - he is probably looking at 20yrs - and working out something eventually :)

So stop being naive. Politicians will think 10yrs from now - one month to transition - and like Uhuru lose their bowel movement.

You answer yourself .
First and foremost they are friends would say more than friends. If Uhuru could join hands with Raila for personal interests even after fierce political wars from 2007 to 2017 what make you think they wont sit down and cut a deal ?
Secondly If Ruto pioneers in jailing former Presidents he will put himself in a trap of being jailed because Ruto is corrupt as all other politicians.
Thirdly Uhuru is a politician with wealth. He will just turn this personal problem to a political one . He did that with Ruto on ICC issue .
Lastly tell me which Kenyan Manifesto has ever been impilemented to the dot ?
Ruto will become President come September 2022. His priority would be to rule and retain Presidency come 2027. If he does a Mistake like Kibaki in 2003 when he went out and mismanged his transition by targeting Kalenjins  then be sure there will be repurcusions.
I keep on telling you Its not that GEMA like Ruto nope ots that they hate Raila now with Raila out post Aug 2022 elections and Ruto starting small wars be sure GEMA will turn against him come 2027.
Ruto is a good learner of History unlike you he is not a Pundit. I dont think he will make the mistakes you are advocating for.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2022, 04:52:38 PM »

RVPundit there you go....

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/dp-ruto-i-ll-not-probe-uhuru-kenyatta-if-i-win-elections-3873230

Deputy President William Ruto has said that he has no intentions to investigate his boss President Uhuru Kenyatta if he is elected in the August 9 polls.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2022, 05:20:22 PM »
PR.
You would say that.
He also said he wont probe anyone.
It will be independent institutions.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/dp-ruto-i-ll-not-probe-uhuru-kenyatta-if-i-win-elections-3873230

Deputy President William Ruto has said that he has no intentions to investigate his boss President Uhuru Kenyatta if he is elected in the August 9 polls.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2022, 05:57:00 PM »
Ruto is a politician. He will always do PR. Even when he says he will fight corruption we all know he is going to eat as well to recoup the money he has used to campaign for the last 5 years.
Every one in this site knows that Ruto is not going to touch Uhuru. Thats not happening.

PR.
You would say that.
He also said he wont probe anyone.
It will be independent institutions.

Deputy President William Ruto has said that he has no intentions to investigate his boss President Uhuru Kenyatta if he is elected in the August 9 polls.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2022, 07:33:08 PM »
You guys are arguing about nothing. Remember Ruto NEVER forgets or forgives. If you have hurt him in any shape or form, he will retaliate A million times but in a discreet way!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2022, 07:48:04 PM »
Its your fellow RV who has turned this Ruto Coast support thread to Uhuru will be finished thread.
Once Uhuru is out of power ofcourse he wont have influence to expand his wealth in comparison as he was when in power. We saw it with Moi.
Now as to whether Ruto will do a Stalin on Trotsy with Uhuru. Unless he wants to stay in power until his end times . It will be counter productive.
The best thing is leave mlevi alone . He will drink himself to irrelevancy .
One thing Ive learnt with Ruto is he never makes mistakes his predecessors or his political collegues have made.
He first of all is a politician .Interests to him are priority . Hence you find Mudavadis , Wetangulas, Waiguru, Muturis, Kingis, Mutuas , Sakaja , Wamatangi , Lusakas, Muthama with him now. This are people who Uhuru was using to finish him in the last 4 years. He is working with them .
To rule Kenya after Aug 2022 he will need to avoid such battles.
For the small fish like Kibicho amd St Marys boys Ive repeatedly said he will go after them period.
As for forgiving and never forgeting . The first person he ever went at was Moi by 2001 they were very good friends with Moi.

You guys are arguing about nothing. Remember Ruto NEVER forgets or forgives. If you have hurt him in any shape or form, he will retaliate A million times but in a discreet way!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2022, 07:53:22 PM »
Nowayah, Kenyatta at minimum will be bankrupted that you can take and bank in NCBA.He might not get jailed but definitely their wealth is history.Ruto is first selfmade politician winning almost on his own strength...he will be incredibly powerful and will finish Kenyatta and Moi in shortest time possible.Ruto support in my Kenya is direct injection...so there is little political risk that anybody will cry for Kenyatta...as long as Ruto deliver on his bargain nobody will give a damn about Kenyatta.Infact he will rewards Kikuyu with some of uhuru weath...killing brookside and opening milk market value chain will see farmers earnings 60 she's... double...who will care about mega thief that has been sucking Kenya...Infact Kikuyu themselves might demand for his head

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2022, 08:13:44 PM »
Thank you , Now this is more realistic than the punditry that Uhuru will go to exile or be jailed.
Ofcourse just like the Wahindis bank & Kalenjin controlled which were thriving during Mois time and seized to exist upon Kibaki regime  Uhurus biasharas will get a hit. Its expected we saw it with Moi and we will see it with Uhuru and people who became wealthy under Uhuru and Kibaki.
Go through my posts Ive been talking about it since time memorial even when you had hopes Uhuru will still support Ruto in 2022.

Nowayah, Kenyatta at minimum will be bankrupted that you can take and bank in NCBA.He might not get jailed but definitely their wealth is history.Ruto is first selfmade politician winning almost on his own strength...he will be incredibly powerful and will finish Kenyatta and Moi in shortest time possible.Ruto support in my Kenya is direct injection...so there is little political risk that anybody will cry for Kenyatta...as long as Ruto deliver on his bargain nobody will give a damn about Kenyatta.Infact he will rewards Kikuyu with some of uhuru weath...killing brookside and opening milk market value chain will see farmers earnings 60 she's... double...who will care about mega thief that has been sucking Kenya...Infact Kikuyu themselves might demand for his head

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2022, 08:20:23 PM »
If Uhuru has done anything illegal; dont rule anything;
MO1 had MOU with Kibaki signed in White House by the Americans.
Moi was coming from 25yrs of power having been entrenched in power.
He didnt have to be nice - but it was made to clear to NARC that MO1 was not be called for any crimes - of omission or commission.
Kibaki handed over to friendly regime that has supported him.
Uhuru has not only betrayed Ruto but has tried everything to stop his bid.
Ruto will have all options on the table.
Remember Ruto has gotten this far by being a tough negotiator.
He will tell Uhuru he has all the cards on the table...Uhuru can choose JAIL Or BANKRUPTCY.
If he is willing to go bankruptcy - very quickly - he will avoid JAIL.
If he fights for his wealth - like he is likely - Ruto will put the JAIL card on the table.
JAIL - Ruto will pull all Uhuru criminality with evidence.

There are many criminals things Uhuru has done.
For example exempting NCBA from paying 300M is pure criminal offence...an abuse of office.
KEDONG ranch is pure criminal offence.
Stealing 50B from SGR is pure high crime.

Bottomline - if Uhuru stole like a fool - he will be jailed. If he cleaned his act - then he wont.

But mambo kama NCBA tax benefit hiyo ni SLUM DUNK CRIMINALITY

Thank you , Now this is more realistic than the punditry that Uhuru will go to exile or be jailed.
Ofcourse just like the Wahindis bank & Kalenjin controlled which were thriving during Mois time and seized to exist upon Kibaki regime  Uhurus biasharas will get a hit. Its expected we saw it with Moi and we will see it with Uhuru and people who became wealthy under Uhuru and Kibaki.
Go through my posts Ive been talking about it since time memorial even when you had hopes Uhuru will still support Ruto in 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2022, 08:26:58 PM »
Ruto once he wins will institute the State Capture PROBE.
The membership of the probe will be Miguna Migunas type...people who hate Kenyattas and Mois.
Recommendation will be to JAIL, BANKRUPT AND NATIONALIZE MOI, KENYATTA AND NDEGWA WEALTH - any dynasty with proven state capture.
To dismantle all monopolies and oligopolies like MACHARIA Royal Media.
Ruto will hand the report to DPP & ARA - to do their job.
From there Kenyatta will be trying to book appointment with Ruto.
They will be pulling all stops to meet Farouk.
Farouk will give them hot slaps and ask for a billion Kshs appointment fee.
Farouk will pocket the money and arrange a visit.
Ruto will demand a commitment fee of 100B - this being opportunity cost of last 5yrs - that Uhuru ate his lunch/moved his cheese.
Kenyattas will be sending all Wazees - both local and international - trying to CRY and PLEAD.
If 100B will be available - Ruto will give them a JAIL FREE CARD - and will instruct ARA to bankrupt them ONLY
IF not Kenyatta, Muhoho and Mama Ngina will spend KAMATA KAMATA friday on cell. Mama Ngina will be exempted on age.
ARA will proceed to block all their wealth and NATIONALIZE IT.
Mambo yao KWISHA.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2022, 08:33:50 PM »
When you bring Farouks slap it sounds funny .
Now if anyone else in this forum believes what you have written below .It will add credibility .Im sure no one will cosign you .
RVHH will only say Ruto never forgives and forgets - It might be true on other matter but politically No - Ruto has a history of working for his interests

Ruto once he wins will institute the State Capture PROBE.
The membership of the probe will be Miguna Migunas type...people who hate Kenyattas and Mois.
Recommendation will be to JAIL, BANKRUPT AND NATIONALIZE MOI, GIDEON AND NDEGWA WEALTH
To dismantle all monopolies and oligopolies like MACHARIA Royal Media.
Ruto will hand the report to DPP & ARA - to do their job.
From there Kenyatta will be trying to book appointment with Ruto.
They will be pulling all stops to meet Farouk.
Farouk will give them hotslaps and ask for a billion Kshs appointment fee.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2022, 08:36:29 PM »
Kwani you think in corridors of statehouse there is CCTV.
Farouk will give Uhuru very many slaps...and there is nothing he can do.
Ruto and Farouk dont like jokers - and they dont hesistate to give very heavy SLAPS.
He will ask him to only see him again with a billion shs appointment fee.
Or never to disturb a sitting president.
Uhuru will be sending wazees, pastors, presidents of other countries, TONY BLAIR and name it.
Now if anyone else in this forum believes what you have written below .It will add credibility .Im sure no one will cosign you .
RVHH will only say Ruto never forgives and forgets - It might be true on other matter but politically No - Ruto has a history of working for his interests

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2022, 08:37:47 PM »
 :D :D :D

Kwani you think in corridors of statehouse there is CCTV.
Farouk will give Uhuru very many slaps...and there is nothing he can do.
He will ask him to only see him again with a billion shs.
Or never to disturb a sitting president.
Uhuru will be sending wazees, pastors, presidents of other countries, TONY BLAIR and name it.