Author Topic: Kwale Kilifi Mombasa -Handshake Destroyed Raila.  (Read 2011 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kwale Kilifi Mombasa -Handshake Destroyed Raila.
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2022, 08:40:08 PM »
Do you know how much MONEY Ruto and Farouk have missed making the last 5yrs.
Do you know how much MONEY they have EXPEND the last five years protecting themselves from Uhuru.
This has been TERRIBLE five years for Ruto.
He is now spending almost all the money he made in the 1st term.
Because now everyday people have to line up - and Farouk has to pay them retainer from Ruto savings.
Pastors have to be MPESAED every sunday.
Imagine in 1st term - Farouk was probably banking 10 million Kshs daily - for himself - for you to see Ruto - you need a briefcase of hard cash to show seriousness.
My friend - the best is for UHURU to go to EXILE.
But you're an idiot...and I hope he is not an IDIOT.
:D :D :D

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2022, 08:49:24 PM »
When was the last time Ruto told you he will exile Uhuru ?

Do you know how much MONEY Ruto and Farouk have missed making the last 5yrs.
Do you know how much MONEY they have EXPEND the last five years protecting themselves from Uhuru.
This has been TERRIBLE five years for Ruto.
He is now spending almost all the money he made in the 1st term.
Because now everyday people have to line up - and Farouk has to pay them retainer from Ruto savings.
Pastors have to be MPESAED every sunday.
Imagine in 1st term - Farouk was probably banking 10 million Kshs daily - for himself - for you to see Ruto - you need a briefcase of hard cash to show seriousness.
My friend - the best is for UHURU to go to EXILE.
But you're an idiot...and I hope he is not an IDIOT.
:D :D :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2022, 08:53:51 PM »
Yesterday in prime TV he said it. If you know how to read btw the lines. He described KEDONG as biggest fraud. He described NAIVASHA SGR as captured by Kenyatta. He describes security council deliberation as having OKAYED EJK.

All those are very serious crimes. KEDONG 75,000 acres will revert to MAASAI and Uhuru can go kiss a transformer - if he wont get jailed.

But for sake of fools like you who need to vote him and still see the blood sucking vampire of Kenyatta regime as their GOD - he saids he wont probe Uhuru.

But remember he already said he WONT PROBE ANYBODY.

Institutions will be "Independent" - that is naive talk for he will keep his interference to the bare minimum.

JESUS HOW DUMB CAN YOU GUYS BE NOT BE ABLE TO READ POLITICS. I have never been near politician since Arap Ngeny but I can read their mind from miles. Let them just open their mouth.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2022, 09:02:18 PM »
No need of arguing about this - Utangoja uchoke to see Ruto exiling Uhuru.

Yesterday in prime TV he said it. If you know how to read btw the lines. He described KEDONG as biggest fraud. He described NAIVASHA SGR as captured by Kenyatta. He describes security council deliberation as having OKAYED EJK.

All those are very serious crimes. KEDONG 75,000 acres will revert to MAASAI and Uhuru can go kiss a transformer - if he wont get jailed.

But for sake of fools like you who need to vote him and still see the blood sucking vampire of Kenyatta regime as their GOD - he saids he wont probe Uhuru.

But remember he already said he WONT PROBE ANYBODY.

Institutions will be "Independent" - that is naive talk for he will keep his interference to the bare minimum.

JESUS HOW DUMB CAN YOU GUYS BE NOT BE ABLE TO READ POLITICS. I have never been near politician since Arap Ngeny but I can read their mind from miles. Let them just open their mouth.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2022, 09:03:41 PM »
Where is Dr Nancy Gitau now?
Ruto will not exile Uhuru.
Uhuru will self-exile to avoid going to jail.
If he wants to remain - and be meeting with Kibicho, Matiangi in Milimani Court 1 today, Mombasa Court 3 tomorrow, Narok court 5 on thursday, Kitale court 7 on friday SHAURI YAKE.
Almost everyday there will be coming and going into a court appearance for you can bet their criminal activities are well documented.

He will be humiliated more than he has humiliated Ruto.

He will be bankrupted more than he has bankrupted Gachagua.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2022, 09:06:44 PM »
I have repeated many times the operatives who were working to frustrate Ruto will be targeted . Uhuru wont be targeted . Lets revisit this in the comming years

Where is Dr Nancy Gitau now?
Ruto will not exile Uhuru.
Uhuru will self-exile to avoid going to jail.
If he wants to remain - and be meeting with Kibicho, Matiangi in Milimani Court 1 today, Mombasa Court 3 tomorrow, Narok court 5 on thursday, Kitale court 7 on friday SHAURI YAKE.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2022, 09:09:36 PM »
Once Ruto is done with Anti-Kenyatta jail propaganda - you will be cheering the jailing of KENYATTA. Ruto hapana mchezo. Right now whatever you do - you cannot remove Ruto from Mt Kenya hearts.

Ruto will convince mt kenya that jailing of Uhuru kenyatta is the next best thing after sliced bread! KENYATTA GRAND CRIMES WILL SHOCK THE NATION - 50B SGR alone. Just wait for Miguna Miguna to comeback and head the inquiry :)

Kenyattas have two options - PAY RUto with 80 percent of their wealth - and retire quietly - or face war.

Though Ruto knowing him might even want 95% percent of their wealth

I have repeated many times the operatives who were working to frustrate Ruto will be targeted . Uhuru wont be targeted . Lets revisit this in the comming years