Author Topic: Kenyans impregnate minors at an alarming rate  (Read 1472 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Kenyans impregnate minors at an alarming rate
« on: July 06, 2022, 02:39:36 AM »
we are 3rd in the world in pedophilia

?s=20&t=YZrnLtdgmBo7vt5ffHYF5w

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kenyans impregnate minors at an alarming rate
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 04:23:07 AM »
Very shameful

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 07:46:55 AM »
we are 3rd in the world in pedophilia

?s=20&t=YZrnLtdgmBo7vt5ffHYF5w
I feel sorry for parents with preteen to teenage daughters. I think African culture is a big-time contributor. Leaving girls with grandmothers or other noncaring family members and not watching or knowing where the teen daughters are at all times is a no-no. West has flaws, but most parents know where their teen girls are almost always. If not, they are with other responsible adults. To make it severe, sleeping with someone under 16 is nearly guaranteed jail time and a lifetime listing on the sex offender registry.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 10:34:21 AM »
Pundit is on record for claiming the Kales lead in this field.

Kenya has to improve on sex education in schools. We had it when we were in school and today it is treated like a taboo. Sex is not a sin or a crime. Kids have to be taught on how to go about it as it is a normal human urge and act. Hiding behind the name of religion is just being hypocritical.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 11:10:10 AM »
Problem is dealing with it - when it btw borderline adults - like 18-20yrs old - with 16yr old. That is where we go wrong. Kenya is blanket life sentence. I think law should graduate punishment based on age difference...if age btw child and adult is 2-3yrs - give them six months; 5yrs; 5yrs; 10yrs; 10yrs; 20yrs; 20yrs; That way we punish the real pedophiles and leave teenage experimenting. If 18yrs old sleep with 12yrs old - they get  6yrs; 50yr old with 16yrs old; they get 34yrs. But surely 18yr and 17yr old; should get light sentence.
Pundit is on record for claiming the Kales lead in this field.

Kenya has to improve on sex education in schools. We had it when we were in school and today it is treated like a taboo. Sex is not a sin or a crime. Kids have to be taught on how to go about it as it is a normal human urge and act. Hiding behind the name of religion is just being hypocritical.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 11:18:23 AM »
Pundit this is not a legal problem. Why are too many girls getting pregnant despite the harsh law? Swala nyeti. I think RVHH nails it about don't care or inept parenting.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 11:47:45 AM »
Cultural problem - it was not an issue until recently. We are coming from underrage marriage...to underrage sex...in very short time.
Pundit this is not a legal problem. Why are too many girls getting pregnant despite the harsh law? Swala nyeti. I think RVHH nails it about don't care or inept parenting.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2022, 01:14:18 PM »
if Kalenjin culture is so regimented how comes it is not being able to contain this? kikuyus poor have this problem but I know the church, schools and community work very hard to deal with it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2022, 01:45:57 PM »
Kalenjin dont like vitu ya aibu - kupeleka watu kortini eti for sleeping with your daughter - even murder case they get resolved at home - for kalenjin village harmony is more important than personal justice and all that. Policeman in kalenjin is basically idle - almost all case get withdrewn - and get settled at home - normally it enough for someone to say "I am sorry".

Kalenjin love their families, clans, and their village mate. There is almost no where we can have you Njamba as villagemate - labda mwenda wazimu. Kalenjin even before christianity - 1st rule was always love your neighebrhour - rich or poor - there is a lot of harmony in kalenjin villages -in some places in Bomet - people still live communaly - I use to go visit - and we eat lunch here - move to the next house - poor family give you whatever - rich family whatever - everything is equal.

Kalenjin watu wanapenda sana.  Bakule system basically mean poor and rich kids are brothers and sister as long as they went to same circumscion hut....your bakule is like your own bro.

Bakule is kalenjin deep state...
https://www.facebook.com/BroboxCreatives/videos/497043501308956

if Kalenjin culture is so regimented how comes it is not being able to contain this? kikuyus poor have this problem but I know the church, schools and community work very hard to deal with it.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2022, 02:24:56 PM »
I bet urban slums are the hardest hit. It is a complex problem. Parents hustling all day leaving kids unattended all day from very young ages. It is a animal like living.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2022, 04:06:45 PM »
Kalenjin dont like vitu ya aibu - kupeleka watu kortini eti for sleeping with your daughter - even murder case they get resolved at home - for kalenjin village harmony is more important than personal justice and all that. Policeman in kalenjin is basically idle - almost all case get withdrewn - and get settled at home - normally it enough for someone to say "I am sorry".

Kalenjin love their families, clans, and their village mate. There is almost no where we can have you Njamba as villagemate - labda mwenda wazimu. Kalenjin even before christianity - 1st rule was always love your neighebrhour - rich or poor - there is a lot of harmony in kalenjin villages -in some places in Bomet - people still live communaly - I use to go visit - and we eat lunch here - move to the next house - poor family give you whatever - rich family whatever - everything is equal.

Kalenjin watu wanapenda sana.  Bakule system basically mean poor and rich kids are brothers and sister as long as they went to same circumscion hut....your bakule is like your own bro.

we have this nonsense of solving matter at "home level" but it is culture that needs total eradication. the reason why murders, violent robberies, and child abuse are not punished is because of that primitivity.  My clan is Aithiraandu. our clan takes no prisoners, we hate getting along for the sake of it. my aunts and my uncles are feared. you cross their path and you will die or regret being born. my uncle is very quite but he will warn someone one time the second time they will be screaming like a baby. I take after them. I am very extroverted unlike them but you cross my path and you will see an explosion of anger like you never seen before. this past weekend a guy made a left turn into the highway without looking and yielding. he was lucky I was going at 50 mph and was able to go around him or I would have Tboned him and possibly killed his passenger. I was shaken but within a minute my anger was billing. I made a uturn..followed him to the store he went in. I strapped ny tool and as soon as he saw me he closed his car door. I rolled my window and asked him what was that about. I think he sensed my anger and apologized. I asked him if he was drunk he said no. if that motherfuckee was drunk I would taken his key and got him arrested.

I am okay with being an arsehole to protect others. I hate getting along. I say it as I see it. love me or hate me. bottomline you guys need to step up and stop burying serious crimes under the guise of getting along.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2022, 04:10:55 PM »
I bet urban slums are the hardest hit. It is a complex problem. Parents hustling all day leaving kids unattended all day from very young ages. It is a animal like living.

slums need to be razed down. build 150,000 apartments. register every slum de
dweller. give them 20 years non renewable lease and just have them pay for utilities. anyone starting a slum anywhere gets jailed

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2022, 04:16:38 PM »
Hey boss, I thought I had anger mgt issues, yako ni too much. Yes nowadays what we do is try solve issues legal and then do cultural afterwards. So you tell them - no problem because I am culturally obligated to forgive - I forgive - but court case continue. It's a big curse in our place to refuse to forgive if someone ask for it...esp after murder..the clan pays for it...then dont rush in...but wait for sometime until tempers have cooled down..otherwise you're also obligated to revenge and kill them. So first obligation on the clan is to revenge the killing - if not you're obligated to forgive.

we have this nonsense of solving matter at "home level" but it is culture that needs total eradication. the reason why murders, violent robberies, and child abuse are not punished is because of that primitivity.  My clan is Aithiraandu. our clan takes no prisoners, we hate getting along for the sake of it. my aunts and my uncles are feared. you cross their path and you will die or regret being born. my uncle is very quite but he will warn someone one time the second time they will be screaming like a baby. I take after them. I am very extroverted unlike them but you cross my path and you will see an explosion of anger like you never seen before. this past weekend a guy made a left turn into the highway without looking and yielding. he was lucky I was going at 50 mph and was able to go around him or I would have Tboned him and possibly killed his passenger. I was shaken but within a minute my anger was billing. I made a uturn..followed him to the store he went in. I strapped ny tool and as soon as he saw me he closed his car door. I rolled my window and asked him what was that about. I think he sensed my anger and apologized. I asked him if he was drunk he said no. if that motherfuckee was drunk I would taken his key and got him arrested.

I am okay with being an arsehole to protect others. I hate getting along. I say it as I see it. love me or hate me. bottomline you guys need to step up and stop burying serious crimes under the guise of getting along.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2022, 05:06:21 PM »
that the way it should be. use the court but pretend to care for social norms

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2022, 11:17:25 AM »
In Meru have seen it very bad especially in imenti and followed by Tigania after class 8 most girls become pregnant total mess

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2022, 02:15:25 PM »
In Meru have seen it very bad especially in imenti and followed by Tigania after class 8 most girls become pregnant total mess

it is a regression of society. women are mostly affected by harsh economic conditions. I saw how girls try to sell themselves to Oldmen in nairobi. yaani most of these girls are making less 20k a month so a 3k handout by a man helps them a lot meet basic needs. then you have poor of the poorest and these are village girls. they don't even have panties so the do anything to escape poverty and indignity of it but they end up in more poverty. at one time I thought of offering 20k to each girl that got her tubes..tied. with a million I can do 50 of them

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2022, 04:37:23 PM »

it is a regression of society. women are mostly affected by harsh economic conditions. I saw how girls try to sell themselves to Oldmen in nairobi. yaani most of these girls are making less 20k a month so a 3k handout by a man helps them a lot meet basic needs. then you have poor of the poorest and these are village girls. they don't even have panties so the do anything to escape poverty and indignity of it but they end up in more poverty. at one time I thought of offering 20k to each girl that got her tubes..tied. with a million I can do 50 of them
In Meru and rural counties i think the dynamics are different, culture and traditions play a mbig role have seen even girls from my extended family fall into this trap, basically they don't take education seriously and the parents dont keep a tight leash on them so after class 8 the recently circumszied boys start having sex with this girls to the girls they think they have men not knowing life is not about being cut by the time they realize in their 18s its too late
In Nairobi and urban areas economics is main thing actually now most girls sell themselves online mostly those in colleges, its a combination of money and peer pressure to look good again same circle repeats,Wazees take advantage of them