Author Topic: Those who keep tabs on me - I predicted Gachagua will be DPORK years ago  (Read 2990 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
RVH, but Pundit song here has been that Ruto Mt. Kenya support is "direct injection," and those opposing him are the ones who'd suffer from ground backlash. So either way, it represents him being wrong on his reading of the ground. Either that or this Rigathe thug bribed those Mt. Kenya politicians you mentioned to prevail upon Ruto on his behalf. I think wamemdanganya. Kindiki was better by far. He gave that ticket stay-soft perfume. Better even likes of Nyoro or that other young fellow who beats his opponents in polls with like 70%. You can't tell me that of all those Mt. Kenya politicians, Gachagua was best. Even Kabogo would be better. This is the first decision Ruto has made that I've thought was the opposite of him being sly, for the last two years. He has been very clever at every stage. This one I'm just stunned he let Rigathe strong-arm his way past all those options, including a god-send like my old prof, Kindiki.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
You were precise from day one, sir!. Ruto had settled on Kindiki though but Kikuyu folks including Waiguru, waruguru, Ndindi, Kihika, Kimani, Ngunjiri, Kabogo, Kuria, Kawanjiku, Karungu wa Thangu, wamatangi, Ndii, Kahiga, Mwangi wa Equity, and many more ganged up and pleaded with DP that Kindiki would not deliver the larger mount Kenya votes especially Kiambu, Nyeri, Nakuru, Muranga, Nyandarua, Kirinyaga and counties where Kikuyus reside. The numbers in the end won the day!

Ai boss enyewe as usual you dont make sense. It is ALL OVER how Gema MPs ganged up against Gachagua.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
May be we can now watch what Pundit predict on Azimio since insider scattershot view of UDA completely wrong but he want to be right on Azimio runningmate? Pundit join mganga kutoka Pemba treat everything including runningmate baldness.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
If Gema Mps ganged up against Gachagua, this is even more stunning. Why pick him? What on earth??? Why would he do this? Aajabu ya Musa. No matter the spin, no one can convince me that Rigathe was better than Kindiki. Ruto amenoa hapo.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
RVH, but Pundit song here has been that Ruto Mt. Kenya support is "direct injection," and those opposing him are the ones who'd suffer from ground backlash. So either way, it represents him being wrong on his reading of the ground. Either that or this Rigathe thug bribed those Mt. Kenya politicians you mentioned to prevail upon Ruto on his behalf. I think wamemdanganya. Kindiki was better by far. He gave that ticket stay-soft perfume. Better even likes of Nyoro or that other young fellow who beats his opponents in polls with like 70%. You can't tell me that of all those Mt. Kenya politicians, Gachagua was best. Even Kabogo would be better. This is the first decision Ruto has made that I've thought was the opposite of him being sly, for the last two years. He has been very clever at every stage. This one I'm just stunned he let Rigathe strong-arm his way past all those options, including a god-send like my old prof, Kindiki.
Kabogo and Kikuyus politicians pushed Gachagua. Gachagua wins unoppossed, or by 98% in his Nyeri backyard. Ndindi and Kimani Ichungwah follows behind...by winning by 80% plus. Gachagua, with no doubt, is the King of Kikuyus
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline patel

• Enigma
100% correct. Solomonic wisdom on Ruto part. Forced Gema heavy weights to play his card. It was going to be Gachagua from get go. One of the greatest mobilizer second to DP in kenya. With DP and Gachagua at the top of the ticket expect to see a well funded campaign. UDA will 'yellow' wash Azimio. Gema vote locked. Battle shift to luhyaland, ukambani and coast. Raila has no choice but to settle on poor kaloi...
Initially my money was on Mwangi Kiunjuri
I belive Mwangi and Ruto had MOU in 2016 - when Mwangi was told not go for Laikipia governorship

But he messed up when Uhuru started betrayal.
I kept telling him to attack Uhuru - he refused - asking Uhuru to attack him again.
They finished him off - by poor performance in kilimo house.
Then he went ahead and formed TSP party - hoping to negotiate with Ruto as an equal

That is when I dropped him and bumped Gachagua.

Gachagua distinguished himself early as Uhuru biggest attacker.

That naturally meant he would reap the support of the ANGRY MT KENYA

And with that support - Ruto would have no option but pick him.

Close to him was Alice Wahome - and Ndidi Nyoro.

Who made it to the final....ultimately anybody who attack Uhuru and Kenyatta family in Mt kenya is going to reap...anybody who support them is GOING HOME. People are ANGRY AND BITTER with Uhuru and Kenyatta family
You were precise from day one, sir!. Ruto had settled on Kindiki though but Kikuyu folks including Waiguru, waruguru, Ndindi, Kihika, Kimani, Ngunjiri, Kabogo, Kuria, Kawanjiku, Karungu wa Thangu, wamatangi, Ndii, Kahiga, Mwangi wa Equity, and many more ganged up and pleaded with DP that Kindiki would not deliver the larger mount Kenya votes especially Kiambu, Nyeri, Nakuru, Muranga, Nyandarua, Kirinyaga and counties where Kikuyus reside. The numbers in the end won the day!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Then he should've picked Nyoro or Ichungwa, though I think Prof. Kindiki was the best option, but aithuru! Maybe I'm biased because I knew him. Let's see how it goes.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto needed to solify his game in Mt kenya.
Now Rigathi has just done that in Kikiyu
He has to worry about Tharaka-Meru.
It was obvious from day one that GEMA would be DPORK
MaDVD was told; Kalonzo told; it was no go zone.
Well rumours a early as last year; Gachagua had bought the ticket;
People say he gave Ruto 800M campaign contribution
So maybe this was a charade :)

But for me I knew he would nail it because 1) He is Kikuyu 2) He had seized Kikuyu anger on Kenyatta 3) he has his late brother stash - Gachagua the late was a billionaire from Moi era - so he was willing to fund UDA activites - he definitly get it.

Now Kindikis and others were probably being taken through a process to sanitize Gachagua.

Bottom line: SUCH HIGH STAKE JOBS - MONEY AND HARDWORK.

If you have never seen a billion like Kindiki - please go and break your voice first :)

Offline patel

• Enigma
If you know Mathira politics you will understand Gachagua family better. Gachugua is a mobilizer per excellence. He gets stuff done. Him and DP were cog in Jubilee win in 2013. Without Rigathi uhuru was nothing but an empty suit. He brought uhuru wife back to prop family man image. Pushed Michuki and kikuyu elders to make Gikuyu declaration to make uhuru gema spokesman...

If Gema Mps ganged up against Gachagua, this is even more stunning. Why pick him? What on earth??? Why would he do this? Aajabu ya Musa. No matter the spin, no one can convince me that Rigathe was better than Kindiki. Ruto amenoa hapo.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes he get stuff done....and is also very moneyed. He has his own stash...and his brother will...left all wealth basically on his hand. So he can fund things without asking for money. Gachaguas are a very serious family.
If you know Mathira politics you will understand Gachagua family better. Gachugua is a mobilizer per excellence. He gets stuff done. Him and DP were cog in Jubilee win in 2013. Without Rigathi uhuru was nothing but an empty suit. He brought uhuru wife back to prop family man image. Pushed Michuki and kikuyu elders to make Gikuyu declaration to make uhuru gema spokesman...

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
He will do a high priest on his boss from day 1 in the unlikely event.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Rubbish post. Why regurgitate what has been debunked in this country for the period 2013 to present: "Uhuru family is rich, he will not steal".
Yes he get stuff done....and is also very moneyed. He has his own stash...and his brother will...left all wealth basically on his hand. So he can fund things without asking for money. Gachaguas are a very serious family.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
I meant they are family of achievers. You remember the boy who committed suicide recently. They are families of people who are driven or successful. Like the Nabutolas of Mateka in Bungoma :) - I believe cardinal soon to be saint Otunga come from that family. The paramount chief of Bungoma..:)
Rubbish post. Why regurgitate what has been debunked in this country for the period 2013 to present: "Uhuru family is rich, he will not steal".