Author Topic: Those who keep tabs on me - I predicted Gachagua will be DPORK years ago  (Read 2999 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Initially my money was on Mwangi Kiunjuri
I belive Mwangi and Ruto had MOU in 2016 - when Mwangi was told not go for Laikipia governorship

But he messed up when Uhuru started betrayal.
I kept telling him to attack Uhuru - he refused - asking Uhuru to attack him again.
They finished him off - by poor performance in kilimo house.
Then he went ahead and formed TSP party - hoping to negotiate with Ruto as an equal

That is when I dropped him and bumped Gachagua.

Gachagua distinguished himself early as Uhuru biggest attacker.

That naturally meant he would reap the support of the ANGRY MT KENYA

And with that support - Ruto would have no option but pick him.

Close to him was Alice Wahome - and Ndidi Nyoro.

Who made it to the final....ultimately anybody who attack Uhuru and Kenyatta family in Mt kenya is going to reap...anybody who support them is GOING HOME. People are ANGRY AND BITTER with Uhuru and Kenyatta family

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Wacha utoto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You can check this forum kiddo.
Wacha utoto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Mwangi, Kuria and Kabogo thought forming a party was smart. It was dumb. Attacking Uhuru daily was smart move. GEMA love someone who attack Raila and now Uhuru. That is all you need to do.

Gachagua is now going to double down on Kenyatta and bring Mau Mau land manenos

He knows Kenyatta and it's skletons having been their PAs.

Uhuru and his family can expect to be asked where Kikuyu land went to?

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
Wacha utoto

You said waiguru then kindiki then ichungwa..You aren't constant.if you put your bet,hold your position TILL end.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Never said Waiguru - never consider her. I have been keeping tabs on DPORK for years. You just came recently.

It was mostly Mwangi - then Gachagua has been on the tops - in my ranking - followed by Alice and Ndidi.

Anybody from KIAMBU WAS OUT - for simple reason that Uhuru is from Kiambu.

And then Kindiki-Muturi to deal with two Kabilas.

You said waiguru then kindiki then ichungwa..You aren't constant.if you put your bet,hold your position TILL end.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
Never said Waiguru - never consider her. I have been keeping tabs on DPORK for years. You just came recently.

You want who to notice you?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Your wife :) show him this message-  and she will knows that you suck for real - both online and offline.

I analyze kenya politics as my hobby

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Wacha utoto
Check so that what? So that we see how every day of your 24/7 on this forum, ulitaja someone different each day? Now obviously if you predict 1000 candidates, one is bound to be the one. Severally we say on this forum, even a broken clock is correct twice in a 24hr period. So please STFU! Other analysts on Vetitas blog, pick one and being the analyst par excellence they are stay with that one prediction to the end. Your truly are the jackpots of politics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
There is difference btw prediction and commentary.
I do prediction.
I also do blow per blow commentary.
One is long term prediction
The other is prediction of what Ruto will say next in press conference like today
Check so that what. Every day of your 24/7 you pulled out a different name. Now obviously if you predict 1000 candidates, one is bound to be the one. Severally we say on this forum, even a broken clock is correct twice in a 24hr period. So please STFU. Others pick one and being the analyst par excellence they are stay with that one prediction to the end. Your truly are the jackpots of politics.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
Your wife :) show him this message-  and she will knows that you suck for real - both online and offline.

I analyze kenya politics as my hobby

If I show my wife,will she give you her pussy because of that?

Maybe yours would be very angry at you

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kwani you married a hoe from Mathare slums?

Just tell her this man predicted that an MP on his 1st term would become Ruto DPORK about 2-3yrs ago.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
Kwani you married a hoe from Mathare slums?

Just tell her this man predicted that an MP on his 1st term would become Ruto DPORK about 2-3yrs ago.

Every woman is a hoe

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Yes you sang Kiunjuri for 5 years. But we knew this was wrong ab initio - especially your praise of his imaginary merits - and we were soon vindicated. Kunjuri big flop was testament to my argument that he is an incoherent fool.

Next you were onto Gachagua. But as recent as yesterday you were plastering news of Kindiki and Muturi as the next DPORK. So puff your chest but sioni unajigamba nini.

Of note here, is that the Gema backing Ruto are fools. In fact nationally the entire KK deal is a big joke.

Look at Kuria now fighting for governor against UDA in Kiambu. What exactly is the deal there? What does he get for fighting Uhuru so hard?
Kiunjuri is fighting for MP against UDA in Nanyuki
JB Muturi DP does not even get an MCA in Mbeere
Mutua will be "allowed" to field candidates in Machakos against UDA
Kingi PAA is fighting in Kilifi against UDA even for MCA
No need to mention Mdvd who has an MOU - a paper - while UDA has marooned him in Vihiga - where everyone is already Azimio. How would that WINDBAG get anything from Ruto let alone cohabit with Farouks, Sudis, Gachaguas?? Mdvd gets the trophy for dumbness unopposed.

Compare to Azimio: you are predicting yourself ODM 40 MPs. Jubilee gets Gema. Wiper Kamba. UDM/Upya get NEP. Before 3-leg deal.. very enforceable.

The correct thing to do for Mdvd and Gema leaders would have been to demand full zoning of MPs - which gives them bargaining power. There should be no UDA in kakamega or Kiambu. Now I think only Waiguru, Malala and Sakaja got good deals - and they might not even make it. Kiunjuri's failure was not strategy but incompetent execution.

KK aka Kenya Kwisha ni utapeli mtupu.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
As I said before, Gema and Luhya will surprise Ruto. As the propaganda and blinkers wear down and proper sober debate is held. Uhuru has Raila much and way better pinned down to MOU than idiots like Gachagua, Ichungwa, Mdvd and the rest of Ruto bitches.

Yaani si those fools are all UDA. Duhhhhhhh
ANC wll have 8 MPs - like 2013 UDF  :) - ati 30% GoK
Oh, only a fool believes Weta can be NA speaker - after winning senator? How would Ruto allow that - how? - Ruto NA speaker would defintely be a Kalenjin.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I am not responsible for Kiunjuri allowing a 1st term Mp to overtake him.
I do prediction. I also dish free political advice. Few listen to them...yet I have 30yrs pedigree knowledge of kenya siasa but countless hours of reading of kenya siasa since 1960s.
Then I also do blow per blow - as I watch the political game evolve - as it' very dynamic.
At some point Muturi looked good...but of course end of day...Kikuyus were going to be the top dogs.
My reading of Gachagua and Alice Wahome seizing the GEMA anger was spot on
And that put them in good stead for DPORK
The rest are details.

As for UDA - expect Ruto to clean up - the Kenya Kwanza. That is next agenda if you heard him.
1st was to clean up UDA.
Western is done deal - power sharing pale is finished.

Now we have few problems in Kiambu, Mombasa, Kilifi, Kwale - that need clean up.

Expect Moses Kuria to stepdown and focus on helping Ndii sell 1 man 1 shiling propaganda.

Maybe Kabogo will go to the wire.

Yes you sang Kiunjuri for 5 years. But we knew this was wrong ab initio - especially your praise of his imaginary merits - and we were soon vindicated. Kunjuri big flop was testament to my argument that he is an incoherent fool.

Next you were onto Gachagua. But as recent as yesterday you were plastering news of Kindiki and Muturi as the next DPORK. So puff your chest but sioni unajigamba nini.

Of note here, is that the Gema backing Ruto are fools. In fact nationally the entire KK deal is a big joke.

Look at Kuria now fighting for governor against UDA in Kiambu. What exactly is the deal there? What does he get for fighting Uhuru so hard?
Kiunjuri is fighting for MP against UDA in Nanyuki
JB Muturi DP does not even get an MCA in Mbeere
Mutua will be "allowed" to field candidates in Machakos against UDA
Kingi PAA is fighting in Kilifi against UDA even for MCA
No need to mention Mdvd who has an MOU - a paper - while UDA has marooned him in Vihiga - where everyone is already Azimio. How would that WINDBAG get anything from Ruto let alone cohabit with Farouks, Sudis, Gachaguas?? Mdvd gets the trophy for dumbness unopposed.

Compare to Azimio: you are predicting yourself ODM 40 MPs. Jubilee gets Gema. Wiper Kamba. UDM/Upya get NEP. Before 3-leg deal.. very enforceable.

The correct thing to do for Mdvd and Gema leaders would have been to demand full zoning of MPs - which gives them bargaining power. There should be no UDA in kakamega or Kiambu. Now I think only Waiguru, Malala and Sakaja got good deals - and they might not even make it. Kiunjuri's failure was not strategy but incompetent execution.

KK aka Kenya Kwisha ni utapeli mtupu.

Online RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Initially my money was on Mwangi Kiunjuri
I belive Mwangi and Ruto had MOU in 2016 - when Mwangi was told not go for Laikipia governorship

But he messed up when Uhuru started betrayal.
I kept telling him to attack Uhuru - he refused - asking Uhuru to attack him again.
They finished him off - by poor performance in kilimo house.
Then he went ahead and formed TSP party - hoping to negotiate with Ruto as an equal

That is when I dropped him and bumped Gachagua.

Gachagua distinguished himself early as Uhuru biggest attacker.

That naturally meant he would reap the support of the ANGRY MT KENYA

And with that support - Ruto would have no option but pick him.

Close to him was Alice Wahome - and Ndidi Nyoro.

Who made it to the final....ultimately anybody who attack Uhuru and Kenyatta family in Mt kenya is going to reap...anybody who support them is GOING HOME. People are ANGRY AND BITTER with Uhuru and Kenyatta family
You were precise from day one, sir!. Ruto had settled on Kindiki though but Kikuyu folks including Waiguru, waruguru, Ndindi, Kihika, Kimani, Ngunjiri, Kabogo, Kuria, Kawanjiku, Karungu wa Thangu, wamatangi, Ndii, Kahiga, Mwangi wa Equity, and many more ganged up and pleaded with DP that Kindiki would not deliver the larger mount Kenya votes especially Kiambu, Nyeri, Nakuru, Muranga, Nyandarua, Kirinyaga and counties where Kikuyus reside. The numbers in the end won the day!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Shooting in the dark and pointing somewhere everywhere you are right? Pundit do you read what you post?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
When did you last predict anything.
Shooting in the dark and pointing somewhere everywhere you are right? Pundit do you read what you post?