Author Topic: Long live freedom  (Read 1662 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Long live freedom
« on: March 24, 2022, 01:27:59 AM »
Ukraine is winning this battle and fight hard to protect their birth right of living free. A tyrannt has been demoralized and left hiding in shame.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Long live freedom
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 01:44:42 AM »

Propaganda as usual.

Ukraine is winning this battle and fight hard to protect their birth right of living free. A tyrannt has been demoralized and left hiding in shame.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 02:17:40 AM »

Putin might get his wish though.  The disbanding of NATO.  The big red scare no longer a convincing rationale for its existence.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 02:32:18 AM »
Putin is out of his mind. He is in end stage of dictatorship.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2022, 08:46:27 AM »

NATO has been exposed for what it is. An otganization formed to make money for U.S. through selling of weaponry nothing more.
Russia will go for the Baltic states within 10 years and NATO will do nothing.
NATO has so brainwashed people to an extent they thought thwy have a very good defence mechanism against Missiles only for Russia to unveil undetectable Hypersonic missile which can carry a Nuclear war head and reach Britain in 10 minutes time.

Putin might get his wish though.  The disbanding of NATO.  The big red scare no longer a convincing rationale for its existence.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2022, 08:49:04 AM »
Bush though that in 2008 only for Putin to make it back.
3 Presidents Obama,Trump and Biden have been in power since then.
People like Plato watch Western Media and vome to get emotionally attached like religion. Wake up from Slumber .

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2022, 08:56:22 AM »
Noway, I disagree with you. I don't think Russia will go for a NATO country. Instead, what will happen is no single country on Russian borders will be talking about NATO. Especially after Russia has survived the attempted embargo. They will know that NATO isn't rushing to join a war against Russia and there's nothing more anybody can do to threaten/deter after everything has been sanctioned. So they're probably waiting to see if Russia collapses. If Russia survives the sanctions, NATO in this part of the world is over.

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2022, 11:03:35 AM »

Me thinks he drank of his own Koolaid. A no no.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2022, 03:00:47 PM »
Every leader has a flaw. For Putin, this is the beginning of his end.
After poisoning, killing, maiming his enemies using state resources, time has come.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2022, 04:24:11 PM »
Poor Ukrainian it will take years if not generations to recover. The comedian has wrecked their country. 3 millions refugee and counting. This will be another Somalia in Europe.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2022, 05:02:32 PM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2022, 05:12:39 PM »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2022, 06:41:22 PM »
Poor Ukrainian it will take years if not generations to recover. The comedian has wrecked their country. 3 millions refugee and counting. This will be another Somalia in Europe.

At least they didnt jump and surrender as Putin expected them to.
This is the scene as they fight back

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2022, 07:00:58 PM »

A typical mind of a brainwashed guy.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2022, 05:58:45 PM »
These guys--Duran--are great geopolitics analysts. Been going at it for over a year but I just recently discovered them.

I liked this comparison of the Russian narrative of the war and the Western narrative. It should be interesting to anyone following the war:

They make the same conclusion most people not imbibing MSM Kool-Aid 247 have made:

1) Russia has kept it's strategy and battle plans super secret, everyone's guessing about them up to this point.

2) They have concentrated on destroying Ukrainian military capacity, (air bases, ports, fuelling infrastructure etc) which they now say is about 85% destroyed. They pinned down Kyiv and other main cities, surrounding them but allowing water/food etc, even internet.

Their main aim appears to have been preventing them providing aid to the 60/70,000 Azov guys in the East who were set and ready to attack Donbusk before the Russians went into Ukraine. In the East, they've cut off everything: no food/water etc going to those guys. They've mostly destroyed these guys. They've also destroyed key military areas in the West without taking over.

Now it appears for their phase 2, they'll take over remaining areas in the south to create a landbridge to their base in Moldovia, but all is speculation since they're not sharing their plans.

3) Western narrative: the Russians wanted to take Kyiv in massive shock-n-awe blitz in few days and have been stalled by unexpected resistance.

So far, it does not seem probable because the Russians have not even tried going into Kyiv or the other surrounded big cities. All they did was surround it and control who/what goes in/out while they concentrated on destroying military infrastructure all over and in the East, on destroying Azov forces. Now that that's mostly complete,(per Russians) no one knows what they'll do next.

4) They seem to be doggedly avoiding civilian casualties and extensive property destruction, except in Maripol, where 14,000 Azov guys had taken over the center. The Russians went in hard there. Hopefully, it doesn't repeat in other areas.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2022, 06:29:42 PM »
Ooh! Forgot to surmarize one last point: he talks about why the narrative currently being started in Western media is that Russia is giving up on Kyiv in order to focus on the East.

According to him, the media is shifting because for 30 days they have failed to report on what's been going on in the East. So now that an area the size of the UK is about to fall completely into the control of the Russian army and a huge segment of their forces (70,000) to be destroyed, they have to shift gear to explain to their audiences where these "sudden" gains have come from.

I haven't watched beyond this.

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2022, 06:31:16 PM »

:lolz:.  Notice how they carry on their business with minimal grunts.  Do bears make sounds?

I don't like this forum because you miss posts - especially when the rate of posting reaches spamming levels.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2022, 06:37:39 PM »
I don't like this forum because you miss posts - especially when the rate of posting reaches spamming levels.
Interesting, spamming isn't something I'd associate with this very slow board. But I guess everyone has their preferences. Sometimes spamming is just posts one disagrees with, IMO. Spamming proper should mean pointless posts and that doesn't happen here often, though threads are unnecessarily multiplied here, IMO. Many of these topics could be in one thread. But after a few days have passed, people tend to start new threads.

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2022, 08:56:07 PM »
Interesting, spamming isn't something I'd associate with this very slow board. But I guess everyone has their preferences. Sometimes spamming is just posts one disagrees with, IMO. Spamming proper should mean pointless posts and that doesn't happen here often, though threads are unnecessarily multiplied here, IMO. Many of these topics could be in one thread. But after a few days have passed, people tend to start new threads.

I don't find it slow.  I preferred the earlier much slower pace(one of the appeals of this forum).  Now, I can be interested in a slower-moving thread(like this one), but it gets pushed out within no time.  For instance I totally missed that post with the bear and the pigs until you responded and brought it back up.  In a slower forum, that wouldn't have happened.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2022, 09:05:10 PM »

PBS Documentary - Putin's Road to War.  An interesting insight into Russia's short-lived experiment with Liberal democracy.

Harriet Tubman