Author Topic: Raila may pull a 2 vs 42.  (Read 2644 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Raila may pull a 2 vs 42.
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2022, 04:33:34 AM »
It's deluded to imagine Raila honouring any Mou ..after being in cold for long

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2022, 07:08:09 AM »
Unfortunately, I don't know many Luhyas so I don't have an impression of how the ones in Nai may be feeling.
Quote from: Dear Mami
Only standout is Bungoma, where Weta has seriously impressed! Beating Rao 60%<
How oxymoronic can one be? No sooner do you admit you know zilch about Luhya and then you immediately dive into  making a sweeping statement about Bukusu voting trend.  :o
Stick to you lane and your environs and just tell us how Lavington will vote. Mambo ya ground Bungoma acha kufuata fake news like desperado @Pundit is doing. Wait to be told by sisi who grew up there and call the place home.
Cc: @Pragmatic

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2022, 07:29:01 AM »
Unfortunately, I don't know many Luhyas so I don't have an impression of how the ones in Nai may be feeling.
Quote from: Dear Mami
Only standout is Bungoma, where Weta has seriously impressed! Beating Rao 60%<
How oxymoronic can one be? No sooner do you admit you know zilch about Luhya and then you immediately dive into  making a sweeping statement about Bukusu voting trend.  :o
Stick to you lane and your environs and just tell us how Lavington will vote. Mambo ya ground Bungoma acha kufuata fake news like desperado @Pundit is doing. Wait to be told by sisi who grew up there and call the place home.
Cc: @Pragmatic

I've said a thousand times I'm using the Mizani polls Pundit has on his thread from two days ago on all 47 counties: Bungoma was 62/65% Ruto. You can just be like Robina and Noway and tell me you doubt such pollsters. Why are you always so determined to be disagreeable 247? Yawa leave me alone until you learn to interact.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2022, 08:26:17 AM »
That Bukusu is very intolerant and doesnt deserve to be in this forum. We left him in Nipate.com (toilet.com) and he is followed us here. I think he deserve to be kicked out :) but let keep him so as specimen of a grown child.

I've said a thousand times I'm using the Mizani polls Pundit has on his thread from two days ago on all 47 counties: Bungoma was 62/65% Ruto. You can just be like Robina and Noway and tell me you doubt such pollsters. Why are you always so determined to be disagreeable 247? Yawa leave me alone until you learn to interact.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2022, 09:40:19 AM »
That Bukusu is very intolerant and doesnt deserve to be in this forum. We left him in Nipate.com (toilet.com) and he is followed us here. I think he deserve to be kicked out :) but let keep him so as specimen of a grown child.

It's exhausting, yawa :D Everything doesn't need to be a fight.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2022, 10:56:35 AM »
This Nipate from day one is hardly the vision @Veritas had. Veritas had high regard for the late OO and considered him a mentor. Instead this place became a place where members just "agree with each other", on just about everything! A lot of stuff Pundit posts could be equated to LITERALLY getting away with murder like threatening Kenyans with Kalenjin warriors. And we are to acquiesce and let that pass?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2022, 11:07:45 AM »
....we left him in Nipate.com (toilet.com) and he is followed us here. ... but let keep him so as specimen of a grown child.
Least you forget, when @Veritas started (I think her first url was nipate.org) she had like only two members. So what she did was to reach out to a select group from Nipate.com. So let us be clear, "I was not let in", I had the honour of being INVITED personally by @veritas to join her forum. Her invite had no statute of limitation. I chose to respond to that invitation at the time of my choosing. Tafakari hayo.
So those few elements or newbies who are throwing barbs at me, just know you are the 'ones who let yourselves in'. Many more are glad I eventually honored the invite. Tafakari hayo pia.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2022, 01:57:31 PM »
That's why uhuru want Gifeon moi as DP.  Very sure they will off the old man as soon as they rig the elections.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2022, 06:18:46 PM »
I been here since 2012. Raila hardcore supporters are generally stone-throwers or such. Wameonja defeat with few suicides.

Sasa wakale - PEV since 1992. 2007 these guys even had no candidate. Now i see Ruto is already mudslinging Koome & SCORK.. he was here in US crying wolf ati Uhuru wants to rig Raila. God help Kenya.

Im 100% sure by Aug 10 you will have resigned from this board when Ruto wins the elections.

The Mt Kenya consolidation in UDA is fake news. Propaganda is only marginally effective. They are split.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels