Author Topic: Special thread on state of Russia military  (Read 4832 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Special thread on state of Russia military
« on: March 05, 2022, 02:01:02 AM »
The trucks and most Russian equipment is being abandoned on the field for lack of proper maintenance. Seems Russian military equipment is one reason the army is stuck and unable to move
?s=20&t=War1wboOjwA1TcHvRSVyWw

Use this thread to post info on this aspect of

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Special thread on state of Russia military
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 11:15:07 AM »
Putin has embarrassed Russia seriously they will now never be taken seriously as before they just have nukes left just like North Korea

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2022, 04:54:13 PM »
iko
Putin has embarrassed Russia seriously they will now never be taken seriously as before they just have nukes left just like North Korea
He has exposed Russia seriously. They have lost the soft power they had. Bure kabisa

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 05:24:49 PM »

They will never be taken seriously that Finland Sweden and Austria are so scared they no want to join NATO.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2022, 05:42:18 PM »
Lost soft power to an extent that U.S. are now toning down on their rhetoric that the wont accept Crimea as part of Russia and Independence of DPR and LPR .

https://www.rt.com/russia/551313-us-outlines-position-dialogue/

iko
He has exposed Russia seriously. They have lost the soft power they had. Bure kabisa

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2022, 06:30:19 PM »
I have rubbed the noses of Noway-Pundit in the dirt,I always beat these 2 senseless in my prediction,Noway and Pundit please know am not your peer in military issues,you small boys to me.
Remember all your daft predictions sijui Kiev will fall in 2 days,Zelensky and government will be overthrowned in sijui how many days.
Vijana stay cool and watch I mighty Njuri educate you war manenos.
Na bado like I said proper war will start when Russians take Kiev after thay we we review everything in 3 months time. Stay tuned vijana

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2022, 07:07:40 PM »
Njuri I asked some few question in the related thread and you went to the woods. You even gave a lame excuse on U.S. and NATO perfomance in capturing Baghad.
Hii maneno si kama kukula Mogoka and discusing nani ni wanoma.
Your friend President Zelensky was crying today morning calling NATO cowards . When Kharkhiv , Kherson, Maripuol Sumyand Kiev are under blokade.

I have rubbed the noses of Noway-Pundit in the dirt,I always beat these 2 senseless in my prediction,Noway and Pundit please know am not your peer in military issues,you small boys to me.
Remember all your daft predictions sijui Kiev will fall in 2 days,Zelensky and government will be overthrowned in sijui how many days.
Na bado like I said proper war will start when Russians take Kiev after thay we we review everything in 3 months time. Stay tuned vijana

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2022, 08:18:58 PM »
Njuri I asked some few question in the related thread and you went to the woods. You even gave a lame excuse on U.S. and NATO perfomance in capturing Baghad.
Hii maneno si kama kukula Mogoka and discusing nani ni wanoma.
Your friend President Zelensky was crying today morning calling NATO cowards . When Kharkhiv , Kherson, Maripuol Sumyand Kiev are under blokade.

Lil' bro Noway,there is a Meru saying and my favourite one that goes like this, " an old man seated in a 3 legged stool can see dozens of boys/warriors up in the trees"
I wont engage you in your antics. But I will just keep on repeating what I told you,How do you compare US invading Iraq to Russia invading Ukraine, and just to educate you once more, the logistics of carrying out a war in those 2 scenarios is totally different,Noway please be thinking 3D set your mind free from mental restrictions or slavery that stops you from thinking deeply, The problem with most Kenyan graduates is that they lack these in-depth thinking unfortunately lets hope CBC will make a difference for our children taht don't need to go schooling abroad.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2022, 08:20:55 PM »
Nowayhaha is the worst person. He is Njamlick reincarnation. An irritant that offers nothing in return

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2022, 08:23:06 PM »
Nowayhaha is the worst person. He is Njamlick reincarnation. An irritant that offers nothing in return
Noway like pundit are perfect example of 844 education system but they are all very good guys in other areas will meet them for beers soon,but i don't know how I can stand their 2D thinking on serious issues.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2022, 08:32:08 PM »
Sorry too many thread but pray what has changed.
Putin is in Ukraine having dinner
NATO and US with their threats are still watching action.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2022, 10:36:07 PM »
Back to programming

Here is explanation of Russia military capabilities

?t=30NleL-1YAx4XBHqwYXLxg&s=19

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2022, 01:27:03 AM »
Putin said the operation is on schedule. Its very clear that Ukranian forces are using civilians as shields hence the military operation priority is also to avoid civilian casualties. Even today in Maripuol  when they opened a humanitarian corridor for evacuation of civilians the bandit and UK forces prevented the civilians from escaping.
Secondly Russias strategy is of occupying the cities one reason why Invasion of Iraq by NATO was a failure is because they didnt occupy the cities hence it ended up being one lengthy and expensive affair.

Back to programming

Here is explanation of Russia military capabilities

?t=30NleL-1YAx4XBHqwYXLxg&s=19

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2022, 02:22:10 AM »
 Here is an interesting discussion earlier on how we screwed up over time from non other than the current  CIA director.  When folks like Kisinger, Stephen Cohen and William Burns are ignored by war mongers then the results are obvious

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2022, 06:48:09 AM »
Take your conspiracy and right wing nonsense out of this thread. Take it to another thread where you communist loving hugging can congregate

Anyway all these aircrafts downed today by Ukraine military

?t=7ZJsBw_NUL6dKnjDHDqDNQ&s=19

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2022, 06:49:55 AM »
This scumbag was bombing Syrians with chlorine bombs now he is wounded and a pow hopefully he dies from the injuries

Invalid Tweet ID?t=FOkcuI-vD2HixtYRaj5uIg&s=19

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2022, 12:39:56 PM »
Putin made another threat.  He seems almost desperate to widen this conflict.  Ensnare other countries to commit blood and treasure.

He said that helping Ukraine is a declaration of war on Russia.  That suggests the little help Ukraine is getting might be having the desired effect. 

He also suggested that sanctions are also a declaration of war, meaning that those are also working.

At the rate his planes are being brought down Russia might declare a self-imposed no-fly zone :D.

Either way, the level of brutality and attacks on civilians is directly proportional to the shocking impotence  - against even the worst expectations - of the Russians.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2022, 05:31:32 PM »
The military strategy if Russia. Seems to be still in place only airpower can disrupt it. Ukraine needs jets and hire mecernaroes. They can get jets from west and hire mercenaries to fly them.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2022, 05:17:45 AM »
These idiots are stuck. They have spent 90% of their missiles in 2 weeks. They didn't plan properly or they are playing possum big time
?t=4_s8hAeyU7OPPnlfRx7v1A&s=19