Author Topic: Special thread on state of Russia military  (Read 4822 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Special thread on state of Russia military
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2022, 04:18:31 AM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2022, 04:23:39 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2022, 04:31:17 AM »

Ukrainian forces using Human Shields...

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2022, 04:38:13 AM »

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2022, 06:14:15 AM »
Now this explains in part why Russia has failed,Noway finally your propaganda mouthpiece RT throws in the towel

https://www.rt.com/russia/551571-ukraine-conflict-russian-conscripts/

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2022, 07:50:09 PM »

Njuri , this is coming from Russian MOD. Now if you go back to the timelines before the military operation. Russia had given Biden theor demands and to show seriousness they amassed the military in their borders, Army is made up of different units and battallions .
When Russian demands were not met he had to make a decision.My sources tell me , Initially it was to recognize DPR and LPR but this came with primary risks and Putin had to go to the length of securing the whole NovoRussia basin.
Now going back to your claim, can you tell us what a conscript is ?
FYI all Russians as pwr law need to go through the army for 2 years.
These are people based on history have been fighting against enemies from generation to generation .Thats why Ukraine ( a Russian empirw) have Martal law.
Now this explains in part why Russia has failed,Noway finally your propaganda mouthpiece RT throws in the towel

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2022, 09:00:26 PM »
?s=20&t=75oarRjiPdzPVnD_fBrjag

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2022, 07:15:40 AM »
?s=20&t=75oarRjiPdzPVnD_fBrjag
I get a thrill seeing those bullies scamper from their tanks and lorries when just one of them is hit. You are in a column. It is not your tank that is hit, who in the army does that, take off and leave behind $50M worth of equipment in working condition? Is this not "desertion" from your 'duty post'?

Desertion is the abandonment of a military duty or post without permission and is done with the intention of not returning.

Something tells me @Noway is like that in real life. Someone all bravado but the moment his partner gets a bloody nose he runs!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2022, 07:18:04 AM »
History made - this is a morale booster to know there is a family (economic bloc) ready to welcome them. All they need to strive for now is to remain a National entity - fight, fight, fight!

?s=20&t=vnB0-vO9pzWmKcmDWofJzA

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2022, 07:52:19 AM »
You guys feed on propaganda like a mothers milk titty.
Miseducation of the black child. So sad

History made - this is a morale booster to know there is a family (economic bloc) ready to welcome them. All they need to strive for now is to remain a National entity - fight, fight, fight!

?s=20&t=vnB0-vO9pzWmKcmDWofJzA

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2022, 08:32:55 AM »

Njuri , this is coming from Russian MOD. Now if you go back to the timelines before the military operation. Russia had given Biden theor demands and to show seriousness they amassed the military in their borders, Army is made up of different units and battallions .
When Russian demands were not met he had to make a decision.My sources tell me , Initially it was to recognize DPR and LPR but this came with primary risks and Putin had to go to the length of securing the whole NovoRussia basin.
These are people based on history have been fighting against enemies from generation to generation .Thats why Ukraine ( a Russian empirw) have Martal law.

Just accept Russian army has failed in its initial objectives,you and pundit had said within 2 days they will be in Kiev. Sorry,am a military strategist you can't beat me.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2022, 05:55:01 PM »
Russian top general killed on the battle field. Ukraine announces a turning point

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2022, 01:12:20 AM »

Njuri all cities in Ukraine (Proper Russian Empire) have either been occupied or Blockaded. FYI Ukraine is not Libya or Iraq. This is the biggest European Country with military might.
I find it interesting that Putin has not touched any former Poland cities. And for a military strategist you stink honestly speaking.

Just accept Russian army has failed in its initial objectives,you and pundit had said within 2 days they will be in Kiev. Sorry,am a military strategist you can't beat me.