Author Topic: Pandora paper - Kenyatta have amassed small fortune  (Read 9517 times)

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Pandora paper - Kenyatta have amassed small fortune
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2021, 11:14:32 AM »

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2021, 11:16:10 AM »

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2021, 11:18:04 AM »

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2021, 11:19:32 AM »

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2021, 11:27:04 AM »

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2021, 01:31:56 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2021, 01:51:13 PM »
Kenyatta have totally muzzled the kenya media. What a shame for something like daily nation. I wish I could unsucribe and get my money back

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2021, 02:26:53 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2021, 02:33:49 PM »
They have to use Ruto for Damage control

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2021, 02:38:54 PM »

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2021, 02:41:09 PM »

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2021, 02:46:03 PM »
The replies. Kenyans are tired with Uhurus Hypocrisy

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2021, 03:28:30 PM »
Even the Star is putting up a defence for Kenyatta family as if it is the spokesperson of the family.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-10-04-no-evidence-kenyattas-stole-state-assets-pandora-papers-show/
"The Pandora Papers, however, show no evidence that the Kenyatta family stole or hid state assets in their offshore companies," the BBC reported on its website.

Why not let the Kenyatta family prove the source of its funds just like in the case of late in Kenya's cases against corruption?

Kenyatta have totally muzzled the kenya media. What a shame for something like daily nation. I wish I could unsucribe and get my money back

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2021, 03:29:00 PM »
He is beyond damage goods politically. I knew from get go just how silly it was to launch anti-graft smear campaign against Ruto while still in gov. Kiraitu tried that in 2003  - and by 2005 - he was more corrupt than KANU.

This is big egg on Kenyatta family - and the likes - who were running on empty - just shouting Ruto ni Mwizi.

Raila need a new strategy...hii ni kama BBI imekunywa maji.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2021, 03:32:04 PM »
Luckily there are millions of kenya with social media accounts; And the international media provided quotable facts.

Anyone keeping money offshore is trying to escape something - mostly paying taxes.

It's okay if you're not public official...but president..that is wrong on many levels.

Even the Star is putting up a defence for Kenyatta family as if it is the spokesperson of the family.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-10-04-no-evidence-kenyattas-stole-state-assets-pandora-papers-show/
"The Pandora Papers, however, show no evidence that the Kenyatta family stole or hid state assets in their offshore companies," the BBC reported on its website.

Why not let the Kenyatta family prove the source of its funds just like in the case of late in Kenya's cases against corruption?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2021, 03:33:57 PM »
Easier said than done.
Next year at this time Uhuru will be cooling his heels in Gatundu and his most likely successors are Ruto and Raila. None is safi kama pamba. They will join Uhuru in the looting spree and things just continue like yesterday.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2021, 03:55:19 PM »
Yes they wont touching them. But Raila is mercurial and could go for them. Ruto definitely not. Ruto will want to also stash his money.

Who is likely to go for Uhuru and MOi - Raila definitely has huge axe to grind - and could flip. If he goes for Moi-Kenyatta - he could become very popular - and would cut off the Kenyattas-Mois - and become a legend.,

This is why I think Uhuru-Moi are enjoying Raila and use him - before dumping him.

Ruto will definitely cut their new inflows and rederict to new elites - but he wont go for their old money

Easier said than done.
Next year at this time Uhuru will be cooling his heels in Gatundu and his most likely successors are Ruto and Raila. None is safi kama pamba. They will join Uhuru in the looting spree and things just continue like yesterday.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2021, 04:09:51 PM »
Mzee Pundit,

This is why you always undermine yourself and make your so-called punditry a sham. I'll explain.

You're just like the other small-minded Kenyans. But you are 100 times worse.

Kenya can be raped repeatedly. So long as your tribal or political hero gets to rape as well, all is good.

But you repeatedly come to this forum with crocodile tears, pretending to be better than you actually are. You try to give the impression that you're crying for Kenya when the reality is very different.

This is why you will even go to the extent of blackmailing Kikuyus with the horrible ethnic violence of 2007/2008. To you, the violence in itself was not necessarily bad. To you, what is worse is Ruto not being able to use it to get to State House.

You are also shameless in the way you manipulate this forum and your moderator position to achieve your aims.

Coming from another Kenyan, I would take the criticism on the Kenyattas with no problem. But coming from you, I have to point out the problems, although this is not to excuse the Kenyattas at all.

Yes, this is the message that shouts at me between the lines, given everything I've read by you.

Actually nothing new here. It makes Kenyattas look poorer than they are in reality. What is 30M US$ to this family? Uhuru make more than 10 times alone with the SGR deal.
Kenyans knew Kenyattas were very corrupt even before Uhuru was elected in 2013.
The report claims Kenyattas are valued at 0.5B US$. I think the right figure should be ten times as much.

This pandora box is just small lid on the Kenyattas and Mois stashing of kenya money abroad. Gicheru and Okemo are still wanted in Jersey,

Politically this will destroy Uhuru - like COVID Billionaires exposes his close family.

If Uhuru a well known thief was planning to use corruption propaganda against Ruto - now he has nothing.

A thief cannot hand over power to thief :)
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2021, 04:29:04 PM »
Yet another LOW IQ post - trying to drag me into Uhuru, Ruto, and Raila corruption.
Let me help you.
I voted for Uhuru in 2013 knowing he was a thief and a murderer.  The same for Ruto.
But I do not support or endorse their thievery. And I dont want to throw my vote away in electing a nobody.
I can analyze politics and corruption perception in Kenya - without endorsing the act.
I can analyze kalenjin savagery - without supporting or endorsing or promoting act of violence.

I can support you - without supporting everything you do.

Why do I support Ruto well aware of his corruption - maybe you should have asked me that.

And this is nothing new I am expressing.

Unlike most of you very LOW IQ people - who support Raila or Uhuru - thinking they are not corrupt - I find such kind of thinking really tragic

How can you lie to yourself?

I know Ruto will steal next year - but all factors considered - I am going to vote him.

It almost guaranteed my MCA will steal, my MP will steal, my governor will steal. Maybe in 2002 with Narc - I was naive - I use to think Moi and KANU were the only thieves.

I spent most of december of 2002 campaigning in very muddy roads - being rained on - we ate christmas with Raila on 25th Dec 2002 - and I was very very NAIVE.

Few months later - I realized the opposition and KANU were in fact the same - so corruption is non-issues in kenya very corrupt politics - I look for other ATTRIBUTES.

If they get nabbed - I will be here to celebrate. Uhuru day of being outed is today. Ruto has been outed before. If they get arrested and court find them guilty - more celebration.

Mzee Pundit,

This is why you always undermine yourself and make your so-called punditry a sham. I'll explain.

Kenya can be raped repeatedly. So long as your tribal or political hero gets to rape as well, all is good.

But you repeatedly come to this forum with crocodile tears, pretending to be better than you actually are. You try to give the impression that you're crying for Kenya when the reality is very different.

This is why you will even go to the extent of blackmailing Kikuyus with the horrible ethnic violence of 2007/2008. To you, the violence in itself was not necessarily bad. To you, what is worse is Ruto not being able to use it to get to State House.

You are also shameless in the way you manipulate this forum and your moderator position to achieve your aims.

Coming from another Kenyan, I would take the criticism on the Kenyattas with no problem. But coming from you, I have to point out the problems, although this is not to excuse the Kenyattas at all.

Yes, this is the message that shouts at me between the lines, given everything I've read by you.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2021, 04:37:16 PM »
How convenient for you to be able to support someone despite being a thief. Isn't it very convenient?

I would like to see how understanding you would be if someone robbed all the hard-earned possessions in your house (including the computer you use to fart one million pro-Ruto posts at us every day), while you were away, but I still supported him for local MP because he supposedly had "other qualities" which were "good."

Yet another LOW IQ post - trying to drag me into Uhuru, Ruto, and Raila corruption.
Let me help you.
I vote for Uhuru in 2013 knowing he was a thief and a murderer.  The same for Ruto.
But I do not support or endorse their thievery.
I can analyze politics and corruption perception in Kenya - without endorsing the act.
I can support you - without supporting everything you do.

Why do I support Ruto well aware of his corruption - maybe you should have asked me that.

And this is nothing new I am expressing.

Mzee Pundit,

Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.