Author Topic: As for 2022 - I long predicted that in 2016 - Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket  (Read 4779 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: As for 2022 - I long predicted that in 2016 - Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2021, 03:04:35 PM »

RV , Njuri is very right and I believe you know it.
I was one of the people who toshad Kiunjuri for DP post in 2022 elections.
Kiunjuri once fired by Uhuru should have waged a political war with him , he chickened out and this has dented his chances of becoming Rutos DP.
Heck even the Moses Kurias party is doing much better than TSP in these by elections.

So we should cease any debate until the candidate emerges. Well, Ruto has chosen Kiunjuri. Quit while you can this early. This thing was agreed on as early as 2016 by both Ruto and Uhuru - when Kiunjuri was prevailed to forgo Laikipia governorship. I am not sure if Uhuru is still on board...there is a strong possibility that fallout could be patched up :) :)

The MoU will remain active for the next three years with eligibility to be extended for a further three years, unless the parties change opinion.
The MOU further stipulates the sharing of Cabinet posts at 50:50, tentatively.

Pundit achana na pombe brother it appears you can't handle it. There is plenty of time for a suitable candidate to emerge. Don't you know one day in politics is along time. Pundit learn to differentiate between your thinking driven by alcoholic stupor and reality in mt kenya. Stick to RV politics. This is the last time we knocking this in your head,should Ruto pick Kiunjuri then you can as well kiss majority kura bye.
You nailed it Noway. Precisely my beef with Kiunjuri is he doesn't campaign for Ruto. He is a fence sitter and we can't allow the people who fought and paid the price to be overlooked for someone just waiting to pita katikati. Can pundit tell us now what's strategy is Kiunjuri using? Its better even for Moses Kuria to go for it he would bring more votes than Kiunjuri.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2021, 03:35:36 PM »
We are all in agreement that Kiunjuri could have done and should do more. He is very effective background player but now it's time to go frontal against uhuru.

How many times I have urged Kiunjuri to step up the plate. He seems to fear Uhuru or they maybe have a deal? It doesn't make sense that he prefers to work on the background - when lame-duck needed someone to hit him hard - as Wahome Alice has done.

He really need to step up now.  Unless again they know something with Uhuru and Ruto - that we don't.

You nailed it Noway. Precisely my beef with Kiunjuri is he doesn't campaign for Ruto. He is a fence sitter and we can't allow the people who fought and paid the price to be overlooked for someone just waiting to pita katikati. Can pundit tell us now what's strategy is Kiunjuri using? Its better even for Moses Kuria to go for it he would bring more votes than Kiunjuri.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2021, 03:37:54 PM »
I believe Kiunjuri is behind those players - Gachangua is basically his bag carrier- only Moses Kuria has refused to play ball - otherwise I believe the rest - maybe bar Alice Wahome - are working with Mwangi Kiunjuri.

The big mystery remain why is MK - hesitant to attack Uhuru - the same hesitancy Ruto has - even when attacked directly by Uhuru. It's either political maturity kind of I am above that or fear of taking on the head of state or they have a secret deal.

Incredible  :o but what guarantee do you have that Ruto will keep his bargain after Uhuru didn't keep his?
There has happened alot Kiunjuri would have been forefront promoting Ruto but he is a backbencher do you honestly think wakina Alice Wahome,Gachagua,Ndindis, will just seat back after doing the donkey work? Ruto would be very naive to tosha Kiunjuri someone that doesn't have traction anywhere and doesn't support him openly.

Online Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2021, 04:39:55 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2021, 05:50:36 PM »
Pundit's obsession with MK is baffling. We buttressed it here before MK was fired by Uhuru after barking for a few days. MK had GNU which had ZERO MPs - one self-made maverick governor Nderitu Gachagua - few MCAs. MK himself flopped big as Laikipia governor. You see now noone knows his tissue party - everytime a BBI ruling or Sudi insults Mama Ngina - pro-Uhuru, anti-Ruto protests actually start in Nanyuki. His own governor, senator, women rep, MPs, and I bet MCAs are Kieleweke. Laikipia and Nyeri are the most pro-Uhuru Mt kenya counties - where MK is supposedly king 8)

About legal prowess - haha - this BBI ruling is the only thing Pundit has ever gotten right. And we know it is so politically stained and likely to be quashed by CoA and SCORK.

Pundit is good in politics but suffers from hubris. The illogical belief that he is so clever.

Njuri views are heavily colored by his Meru nationalism.

Noway suffers from a strange cowardice. Bloke can't take a stand on anything. For instance - Noway had no stand on the BBI cases until after the ruling. He has no stand on appeal. He has no stand on the Juja or Bonchari by-elections. Cowardice is not punditry. What is the point of your smarts if you cannot take pressure of being wrong even anonymously on the blogosphere?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2021, 05:59:40 PM »

Kiunjuri shot himself in the foot as Uhuru succession front-runner by jumping headfast into Ruto camp. That would only have worked if he had the balls and muscle to spill blood. Obviously it was very stupid. He should have remained neutral or firmly with Uhuru like PK. It is noteworthy noone in Tangatanga nor Kieleweke dares attack PK - despite leading kikuyu elders to Bondo - he is more acceptable as a Mt Kenya candidate than MK - both in Kikuyu, Meru-Embu and in even non-Gema.

PK has a better chance than MK to succeed Uhuru as Gema kingpin.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 06:04:46 PM by Robina »
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2021, 06:44:08 PM »
Mk still the best in bad lot.Kiunjuri made it happened.i .you can become the best of the best or the best of the worse.Even school with mean grade of E has some genius kid there who scored c+ and is highly regarded.Ruto and Kiunjuri cleared their path in 2017..smart folk think and plan ahead..an idiot like Raila has zero foresight

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2021, 08:59:11 PM »

I met PK during Worldcup in S7 airlines heading to Samara, I will not dwell in details, We had a dicussion the next several days , he asked my opinion about Kenyan politics, I told him you have a good chance if you associate with Ruto,, I still opine its not to late if identifies with Ruto. These other shenanigans about Kikuyu elders etc wont take him anywhere.
As politician its good to read whats happening on ground and take that route however it seems he is listening to the Murathes, same people he defeated in 2002.He went against the grain then and he was the only MP in Thika district to make it on NARC. 2022 you cant go  against the grain same like 2007 when he ran on PNU he should just go with the grain and reach out to Rutos team.

Kiunjuri shot himself in the foot as Uhuru succession front-runner by jumping headfast into Ruto camp. That would only have worked if he had the balls and muscle to spill blood. Obviously it was very stupid. He should have remained neutral or firmly with Uhuru like PK. It is noteworthy noone in Tangatanga nor Kieleweke dares attack PK - despite leading kikuyu elders to Bondo - he is more acceptable as a Mt Kenya candidate than PK - both in Kikuyu, Meru-Embu and in even non-Gema.

PK has a better chance than MK to succeed Uhuru as Gema kingpin.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2021, 06:07:19 PM »
Pundit's obsession with MK is baffling. We buttressed it here before MK was fired by Uhuru after barking for a few days. MK had GNU which had ZERO MPs - one self-made maverick governor Nderitu Gachagua - few MCAs. MK himself flopped big as Laikipia governor. You see now noone knows his tissue party - everytime a BBI ruling or Sudi insults Mama Ngina - pro-Uhuru, anti-Ruto protests actually start in Nanyuki. His own governor, senator, women rep, MPs, and I bet MCAs are Kieleweke. Laikipia and Nyeri are the most pro-Uhuru Mt kenya counties - where MK is supposedly king 8)

About legal prowess - haha - this BBI ruling is the only thing Pundit has ever gotten right. And we know it is so politically stained and likely to be quashed by CoA and SCORK.

Pundit is good in politics but suffers from hubris. The illogical belief that he is so clever.

Njuri views are heavily colored by his Meru nationalism.

Noway suffers from a strange cowardice. Bloke can't take a stand on anything. For instance - Noway had no stand on the BBI cases until after the ruling. He has no stand on appeal. He has no stand on the Juja or Bonchari by-elections. Cowardice is not punditry. What is the point of your smarts if you cannot take pressure of being wrong even anonymously on the blogosphere?

Noway the intellectual coward has no rebuttal...  8)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2021, 06:09:22 PM »
Noway can you analyze and PREDICT

1) Juja, Bonchari, Rurii
2) BBI appeal - the stay and the substantive case

Man up and say something without parroting Pundit's and Njuri's lines. The sky won't cave if you are wrong I promise.