Author Topic: As for 2022 - I long predicted that in 2016 - Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket  (Read 4782 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: As for 2022 - I long predicted that in 2016 - Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2021, 05:02:31 PM »
Pundit you are a Kalenjin  you don't see me and noway dictating you RV manenos when we tell you about mt.kenya  better respect you have 0 ideas this side. Dont be like a child getting so excited because of candy there is more to come you behaving like ODM

It took RV Pundit 2 full years to accept Uhurutopia was dead. But one ruling which is appeallable and he is drunk with power. I think the BBI crew should accept new reality and back one of the katikati flowergirls. But there is a chance these BBI shenanigans will run into extra time.

Anyway it is okay for Pundit to overdrink for few days. He claims to be a covid survivor but I suspect he was just depressed over Ruto travails.
I was very surprised with Pundit endless celebrations and belittling Noway and I knowing clearly that we are dealing with Uhuru who is drunk with power. For starters Mudavadi has a very good plan no need of appealing start it afresh as per what the judges want. Gatheca if was to follow on this we could again be forced to a referendum by December this year or even January. however appealing the ruling is a waste of time and wont work. We just need to watch Gatheca gameplan already he is in Djibouti where there is a president for life being sworn in this tells you he will play rough. Its too early to celebrate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2021, 05:11:48 PM »
Yes BBI can be rescued if Uhuru can summon 2/3 mps and senators to pass BBI minus all the protected sections. They can begin to draft parliamentary initiatives but it better have nothing on the executive or judiciary.
I was very surprised with Pundit endless celebrations and belittling Noway and I knowing clearly that we are dealing with Uhuru who is drunk with power. For starters Mudavadi has a very good plan no need of appealing start it afresh as per what the judges want. Gatheca if was to follow on this we could again be forced to a referendum by December this year or even January. however appealing the ruling is a waste of time and wont work. We just need to watch Gatheca gameplan already he is in Djibouti where there is a president for life being sworn in this tells you he will play rough. Its too early to celebrate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2021, 05:14:50 PM »
Good to see you back!

You recovered so fast from 22 vibokos; Appeallable :) - academically yes - but in reality - there are 22 hurdles you need to jump :) to overturn high court 5 bench rulling that has send reverberation through the world.

I am not sure if it's worth wasting more time on BBI - core stuff are gone forever - like PM/DPM (executive is protected basic structure) - or constituencies  - or judiciary.

The smart one will focus on 2022....it's merely one year away!

It took RV Pundit 2 full years to accept Uhurutopia was dead. But one ruling which is appeallable and he is drunk with power. I think the BBI crew should accept new reality and back one of the katikati flowergirls. But there is a chance these BBI shenanigans will run into extra time.

Anyway it is okay for Pundit to overdrink for few days. He claims to be a covid survivor but I suspect he was just depressed over Ruto travails.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2021, 05:30:48 PM »

Which level Pundit , You use you alot of words and meander alot sometimes hitting a point. Many a times Ive brought you back to seeing the actual points.
Honestly when you go on a rampage its hard to differentiate between you and Robina. I think you are the same same whatsup group.

I know you're desperate to reach my level, but you cannot even wash my feet; When did I indicate that Kabogo was a serious candidate. He is only 'serious' as kiambu candidate - and perhaps as Uhuru's guy - for now.
When I saw him of indicating Kabogo is a serious candidate, I saw a "Robina" in him.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2021, 05:38:17 PM »
Pundit stop pretendance, when you were saying Muranga through WaIria might rebel against Ruto and front and vote for their own , I told you that the place Ruto might get defiance is Kiambu because of Uhuru factor.
This was confirmed by how Muranga celebrated the BBI judgement.

Same mistake Moi did thinking by capturing Kiambu through Uhuru 2002 he had captured the rest of Mt Kenya. Kiambu went ahead and voted for Uhuru rest of Mt Kenya and Diaspora went ahead and voted for Kibaki.
Raila unified Mt Kenya in 2005 and 2007 , He is trying to divide them using Uhuru, will he succeed , I dont think so but that has been his strategy all along. PLAN A, PLAN A.

I am an analyst or a pundit. I am the mirror. That is what I do. I am not saying Kiunjuri is the BEST candidate for Mt Kenya. I am trying to read Ruto moves here. And from 2016 - it been clearly - Mwangi Kiunjuri is the CHOSEN ONE.

I don't speak with Ruto neither do I advice him - but my money remain  WIlliam Ruto- Mwangi Kiunjuri ticket. Prof Kindiki has 10% chance.

Now don't hate the mirror - Mt Kenya people need to organize themsleves and identify a better leader than Mwangi Kiunjuri - Moses Kuria from Gatundu SOuth is out by technicality - Prof Kindiki come from little tharaka tribe - and Raila may be keen to pick a Kikuyu like Peter Kenneth. Kabogo-Uhuru has Moses Kuria kind of problem - Kiambu cannot replace Kiambu.

Susan Kihika we already made her Nakuru governor in waiting. So who else? Maybe Meru Mthika Linturi :) - I think Ruto will want him in his kitchen cabinet - doing deals with Farouk Kibet and screwing women like Kaittany .

Pundit you are a Kalenjin  you don't see me and noway dictating you RV manenos when we tell you about mt.kenya  better respect you have 0 ideas this side. Dont be like a child getting so excited because of candy there is more to come you behaving like ODM

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2021, 05:57:48 PM »
He is the know it all, I told him Koome and Ouko have cut deals with Uhuru men, he still instists they are the best in Judiciary..
Months ago I told him how Uhuru had captured JSC, he thinks he know Judiciary better than the rest.
I still opine Ruto should also be a player in the Judiciary machinations,
I think its evident Kenyans know High Court have Jurisprudence. Even this ruling will be refered by many comonwealth nations , however COA and SC are whole different ball games all together. SC has been turned into a political court.
The drafters of the Constituion 2010 envisioned the SC to be the appex court where scholars would write top notch judgements hence why majority were from the academic world having wrote many " papers" but were we dissapointed. If you read and compare the judgements between high court vs Supreme court you would think High court is the appex court.
Now going to Ruto vs Pundit , I dont think Ruto would ever listen to him leave alone put him closer. Pundit can take 30 minutes to explain a point People in Rutos position need a person who can do that in 2 Minutes.

When I saw him of indicating Kabogo is a serious candidate, I saw a "Robina" in him.
Pundit you're over excited and over confident after the court ruling. We still have a long way to go things will change severaly,But I can tell you Kiunjuri will not bring even 1/4 kikuyu votes to Ruto. Kiunjuri good days are way behind him even Laikipia governor he won't make it.
This is the defiency he has,he thinks he knows everything politically. Once he makes up his mind on something he thinks that's the gospel truth. Sometimes I just shake my head. This is the problem we have and have to negotiate with Ruto hard because if you're place people like pundit in some sensitive areas we are back to moi handouts.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2021, 06:22:37 PM »
My record of punditry speak for itself.I  stick my neck out while nowayaha n most of are afraid and engage in postmortem and then pretend like they know shiet.my money is on kiunjuri.You have failed to name your deputy candidate.I have absolutely no desire to work for public sector in any capacity

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2021, 06:31:01 PM »
He is the know it all, I told him Koome and Ouko have cut deals with Uhuru men, he still instists they are the best in Judiciary..
Months ago I told him how Uhuru had captured JSC, he thinks he know Judiciary better than the rest.
I think its evident Kenyans know High Court have Jurisprudence. Even this ruling will be refered by many comonwealth nations , however COA and SC are whole different ball games all together. SC has been turned into a political court.
The drafters of the Constituion 2010 envisioned the SC to be the appex court where scholars would write top notch judgements hence why majority were from the academic world having wrote many " papers" but were we dissapointed. If you read and compare the judgements between high court vs Supreme court you would think High court is the appex court.
Now going to Ruto vs Pundit , I dont think Ruto would ever listen to him leave alone put him closer. Pundit can take 30 minutes to explain a point People in Rutos position need a person who can do that in 2 Minutes.

Pundit you're over excited and over confident after the court ruling. We still have a long way to go things will change severaly,But I can tell you Kiunjuri will not bring even 1/4 kikuyu votes to Ruto. Kiunjuri good days are way behind him even Laikipia governor he won't make it.
This is the defiency he has,he thinks he knows everything politically. Once he makes up his mind on something he thinks that's the gospel truth. Sometimes I just shake my head. This is the problem we have and have to negotiate with Ruto hard because if you're place people like pundit in some sensitive areas we are back to moi handouts.
yes ouko and koome plus ngatia were the best..in the shortlisted bunch and I predicted both will end in supreme court long before they got interview.Poor ngatia deserve it but without as much public sector experience he was doomed..I don't need to know internal intrigues to predict mwafrika...I do the same in politics.. because I can read the mind of mwafrika easily. I have never seen Ruto except in downtown Nairobi when building next to nation was burning..I saw him n Uhuru matching..I could tell Uhuru is tall n Ruto is short...I was like 20 meters ..first n last time I have seen them outside TV

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2021, 06:36:00 PM »
Ngatia was in AGs chambers ( state law office )for many years probably even before you were born. Come on Pundit a little background research will give you this information.
Being so good in "history"  what makes you make such mistakes ?

yes ouko and koome plus ngatia were the best..in the shortlisted bunch and I predicted both will end in supreme court long before they got interview.Poor ngatia deserve it but without as much public sector experience he was doomed..I don't need to know internal intrigues to predict mwafrika...I do the same in politics.. because I can the mind of mwafrika easily

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2021, 06:39:25 PM »
Ngayia was in AGs( state law office )for many years probably even before you were born. Come on Pundit a little background reaearch will give you this information.

yes ouko and koome plus ngatia were the best..in the shortlisted bunch and I predicted both will end in supreme court long before they got interview.Poor ngatia deserve it but without as much public sector experience he was doomed..I don't need to know internal intrigues to predict mwafrika...I do the same in politics.. because I can the mind of mwafrika easily
junior state attorney in 1980s... that I bet most lawyer started that way..he cut his teeth as commercial lawyer..in fact before petition of 2013 I didn't know him..

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2021, 06:44:46 PM »

And you claim you know what happens in corridors of Justice ?   There you go..........

Ngayia was in AGs( state law office )for many years probably even before you were born. Come on Pundit a little background reaearch will give you this information.

junior state attorney in 1980s... that I bet most lawyer started that way..he cut his teeth as commercial lawyer..in fact before petition of 2013 I didn't know him..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2021, 07:04:26 PM »

And you claim you know what happens in corridors of Justice ?   There you go..........

strawman argument.i know judges based on their court ruling on important cases.i am not a lawyer.i am a software engineer.All the laws I know I learnt in 90s reading my lawyer student neighbors as high school student...mostly prof ojwang..he seemed to be every where in UON undergraduate notes.The one I most remember was written the laws of tort or something like that by JB ojwang

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2021, 08:32:22 PM »

Precisely. He thinks the infamous tyranny of numbers will throne his tribal mwizi. He is in a for a rude awakening, who moved my cheese situation is at hand. Kenyans on the ground and online are to a man and woman apoplectic at the mere mention of this character. The prospect of Jubilee 3.0 exciting anyone is laughable. Don't worry, 2022 will show a lot of people who think they own this country the harsh truth.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2021, 08:50:57 PM »
Pundit , personally I place you high there top of top political matters, I see you struggling matters economic , matters law you score a point here and there. You also think these things have no political influence.

Ojwang the so called " scholar "became pro executive even bagging his wife a position in Uhurus Govt , We were cock sure in 2017 elections  petition he was going to give judgement in Pro Uhurus way and this is the lawyer you quote. No wonder you think Ouko is apolitical.
I would advice you stick to matters political, your father did a good job there mentoring you.

strawman argument.i know judges based on their court ruling on important cases.i am not a lawyer.i am a software engineer.All the laws I know I learnt in 90s reading my lawyer student neighbors as high school student...mostly prof ojwang..he seemed to be every where in UON undergraduate notes.The one I most remember was written the laws of tort or something like that by JB ojwang

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2021, 11:12:48 PM »
Kiunjuri and the likes of Ndindi are theKariuki Chotaras of prior years ,if Ruto decides to make them his lieutenants, its his burial

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2021, 08:40:25 AM »
Nobody is giving Ruto a gema candidate preferably Kikuyu who is better than Mwangi Kiunjuri because there is none.Ruto will not play risky moves by dumping kikuyus with nearly 5m votes or 8m in population for anybody else..won't happen...unless Uhuru continue to play spoiler like he did in Mululu.Then he will pick kindiki.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2021, 11:52:09 AM »
Nobody is giving Ruto a gema candidate preferably Kikuyu who is better than Mwangi Kiunjuri because there is none.Ruto will not play risky moves by dumping kikuyus with nearly 5m votes or 8m in population for anybody else..won't happen...unless Uhuru continue to play spoiler like he did in Mululu.Then he will pick kindiki.
Pundit achana na pombe brother it appears you can't handle it. There is plenty of time for a suitable candidate to emerge. Don't you know one day in politics is along time. Pundit learn to differentiate between your thinking driven by alcoholic stupor and reality in mt kenya. Stick to RV politics. This is the last time we knocking this in your head,should Ruto pick Kiunjuri then you can as well kiss majority kura bye.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2021, 12:38:31 PM »
So we should cease any debate until the candidate emerges. Well, Ruto has chosen Kiunjuri. Quit while you can this early. This thing was agreed on as early as 2016 by both Ruto and Uhuru - when Kiunjuri was prevailed to forgo Laikipia governorship. I am not sure if Uhuru is still on board...there is a strong possibility that fallout could be patched up :) :)

The MoU will remain active for the next three years with eligibility to be extended for a further three years, unless the parties change opinion.
The MOU further stipulates the sharing of Cabinet posts at 50:50, tentatively.

Pundit achana na pombe brother it appears you can't handle it. There is plenty of time for a suitable candidate to emerge. Don't you know one day in politics is along time. Pundit learn to differentiate between your thinking driven by alcoholic stupor and reality in mt kenya. Stick to RV politics. This is the last time we knocking this in your head,should Ruto pick Kiunjuri then you can as well kiss majority kura bye.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2021, 02:43:03 PM »
Incredible  :o but what guarantee do you have that Ruto will keep his bargain after Uhuru didn't keep his?
There has happened alot Kiunjuri would have been forefront promoting Ruto but he is a backbencher do you honestly think wakina Alice Wahome,Gachagua,Ndindis, will just seat back after doing the donkey work? Ruto would be very naive to tosha Kiunjuri someone that doesn't have traction anywhere and doesn't support him openly.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2021, 02:59:55 PM »

RV , Njuri is very right and I believe you know it.
I was one of the people who toshad Kiunjuri for DP post in 2022 elections.
Kiunjuri once fired by Uhuru should have waged a political war with him , he chickened out and this has dented his chances of becoming Rutos DP.
Heck even the Moses Kurias party is doing much better than TSP in these by elections.

So we should cease any debate until the candidate emerges. Well, Ruto has chosen Kiunjuri. Quit while you can this early. This thing was agreed on as early as 2016 by both Ruto and Uhuru - when Kiunjuri was prevailed to forgo Laikipia governorship. I am not sure if Uhuru is still on board...there is a strong possibility that fallout could be patched up :) :)

The MoU will remain active for the next three years with eligibility to be extended for a further three years, unless the parties change opinion.
The MOU further stipulates the sharing of Cabinet posts at 50:50, tentatively.