Author Topic: How do you spin this Pundit ? - I told you more than a year ago that it is over!  (Read 19185 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Shadow boxing until Uhuru emerge from walks of statehouse to the raw sewage streets of pipeline

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
They will be treated like the Bomas launch where the speakers lineup is choreographed. Obviously Uhuru won't allow their rallies in Mt Kenya whether "pro-BBI" or not. The rest Raila is having their lunch.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
If you focus on the superficial you'll not distinguish the trees from the forest.There is a reason why Raila like jaramogi never became pork and why Ruto like Moi will Nick it.This is high level game being played here. BBI outcome should have convinced you about Uhuru real intentions but since you didn't get it BBI have been given another six months to keep you very engaged & hopefully.Somebody is being played and it's not Ruto.Its Raila. Uhuru has three teams working at cross purposes...one team job which they don't even know is to keep Raila busy n happy..the other team led by Ruto & Kiunjuri have a thro ball to counter Raila..and you have moderated like kinyua doing the gov business.Good cop & bad cop kind of arrangement. If Uhuru wanted to play politics...he knows how to do it..it not by antagonising his support base and abandoning the political class for Ruto.This the kind of high level siasa people like Raila or Kalonzo or maDVD cannot hack.Watch Ruto become PoRK.
This could turn out to be 100% correct. Kichwa, Robina, Pragmatic, and azimio crew are wallowing in depression as they watch Ruto transform the country and sleepwalking to Statehouse again in 2027! GEMARV will have a turn out of 89-95%
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
This could turn out to be 100% correct. Kichwa, Robina, Pragmatic, and azimio crew are wallowing in depression as they watch Ruto transform the country and sleepwalking to Statehouse again in 2027! GEMARV will have a turn out of 89-95%

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pragmatic , To be honest you were right on Transzoia politics. If people studied keenly how Jubilee vs Kenya Kwanza performed in the General election between 2017 and 2022 They will recognize you seem to be knowing what was happening on the ground. Hence I think you are DAPs insider. Wish I had more time like Covid era where I could showcase the numbers and pinpoint gactual information of the perfomance . If I get time will post how Bungoma and Transzoia perfomed in the last 4 elections.
Now about your support of Ruto after elections thats being Pragmatic. Lets give Ruto a chance , Raila seems to have finally acknowledged he never won 2007,2013 and 2017 elections. Still he is determined to reform the Kenyan constitution which I think finally he will be granted a referendum.