Author Topic: BBI 2.0 - BBI taskforce extended for yet another term.  (Read 10743 times)

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: BBI 2.0 - BBI taskforce extended for yet another term.
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2019, 09:06:15 AM »
MOON Ki the cynic is back. At least we agree on what kind of system we would have under Ruto. Soddom and Gomorrah.

That seems a bit unkind, dada.   How does the mere fact of pointing out reality make me a cynic?   

If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about the Soddom and Gomorrah.  Kenyans are suckers for punishment and will absorb any amount of it for ages.   Consider how long it took them to do something about rear-end tarimbo from Moi.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2019, 10:04:00 AM »
Lol MOON Ki. That's what a cynic is - not a bad mold. I am the cautious optimist. At least so I fancy myself. Kenyans are evolving slow but sure.

Now, about your take of the present political case scenario, it is all conjecture. Raila while disorganized remains a formidable schemer. He has the insufferable Ruto running helter skelter quite single handedly. Don't discount him just yet.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2019, 10:22:10 AM »
Pundit has Mt Kenya become unbankable or what  :)

Ruto looks beyond Mt Kenya for 2022
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-12-16-ruto-looks-beyond-mt-kenya-for-2022/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2019, 10:27:17 AM »
If we were to react to every yarn from newspapers we would be really busy here - and do nothing elsewhere.

I told you for free PORK is taken (WSR), DPORK is taken (Kiunjuri) - Kalonzo and Madvd are free to compete with Duale for PM position. That is Jubilee lineup that has back up of mt kenya, Kamatusa and NEP. This is SURE BET lineup.

We have Raila lineup that is shaping up to include maybe Harambee house Jezebel crew - Matiangi & Kamotho wife - Waiguru - and throw in the usual suspect of Joho & Oparanya - and possibly Mutua. This may well split into Raila versus Jubilee technocrats :) aka Uhuru orphans - if someone was to lie to Matiangi & crew that they are popular.

Then we have confused elements of  Gideon, Wetangula, Abduba Dida, Kalonzo and MaDVD - as usual the 3rd plank - rich picking for top ups.

Uhuru himself will be going home - that you should already know. He will at the right time back WSR because he will have no option. That is how good WSR is politically.

Pundit has Mt Kenya become unbankable or what  :)

Ruto looks beyond Mt Kenya for 2022
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-12-16-ruto-looks-beyond-mt-kenya-for-2022/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2019, 10:45:56 AM »
All these qualities are to be found in Kagame, Lincoln, Stalin, Hitler, Yew, Mao, name it. They tell us little by themselves. Ruto has never been president so we don't know his true colors. Intentions matter and so far nothing indicates any benevolence but the raw uncensored hunger for power and control.

Why would there be Soddom and Gomorrah. Ruto has looted enough to finance his ambition - and I think because he is cerebral - he will want to leave a legacy. The way Meles or Kagame killed to get power - is the way Ruto looted to get the power. In kenya without money - you're nothing. In Rwanda or Uganda or many africa countries - without guns and reputation for great violence - you're nothing.

Why do I think Ruto will succeed.
1) He is disciplined and knows how to get stuff done.He has the energy required to get stuff done.This is Uhuru major character flaw.
2) He is brilliant - 1st class degree - Msc & PHD while facing ICC - he rolls out facts & grasp ideas very quickly. This was Moi major handicap.
3) He is a political superstar - so he will handle the politics and stabilize the country. This was Kibaki major handicap.
4) He is very ambitious - nothing ever satisfy Ruto - and want to leave a great legacy. I doubt any of previous PORK have as half Ruto burning ambition to be PORK.

His only major flaw - he will reward himself with 10% and well his other personal failing -  promiscuity - will only affect Rachel :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2019, 10:52:03 AM »
He has been DPORK with 50-50 power sharing in 1st term before retreating to be DPORK in this term. Been a minister, ass minister, mp and party leader.
All these qualities are to be found in Kagame, Lincoln, Stalin, Hitler, Yew, Mao, name it. They tell us little by themselves. Ruto has never been president so we don't know his true colors. Intentions matter and so far nothing indicates any benevolence but the raw uncensored hunger for power and control.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2019, 10:57:44 AM »
That's an OK bet. Ruto problem remain Raila ability to seduce Uhuru with Exec PM - while running circles around Ruto in non-Gema. Raila has most non-Gema out of Ruto reach - while holding the PM JOKER. Like your Ruto-Kiunjuri prophesy - you read this here first - Raila-Uhuru 2022. Unless Ruto can step aside for Kiunjuri :) he got nothing on Raila.

If we were to react to every yarn from newspapers we would be really busy here - and do nothing elsewhere.

I told you for free PORK is taken (WSR), DPORK is taken (Kiunjuri) - Kalonzo and Madvd are free to compete with Duale for PM position. That is Jubilee lineup that has back up of mt kenya, Kamatusa and NEP. This is SURE BET lineup.

We have Raila lineup that is shaping up to include maybe Harambee house Jezebel crew - Matiangi & Kamotho wife - Waiguru - and throw in the usual suspect of Joho & Oparanya - and possibly Mutua. This may well split into Raila versus Jubilee technocrats :) aka Uhuru orphans - if someone was to lie to Matiangi & crew that they are popular.

Then we have confused elements of  Gideon, Wetangula, Abduba Dida, Kalonzo and MaDVD - as usual the 3rd plank - rich picking for top ups.

Uhuru himself will be going home - that you should already know. He will at the right time back WSR because he will have no option. That is how good WSR is politically.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2019, 10:59:06 AM »
After BBI1.0 you disappeared for a few days - with such a bold bet - you'll disappear for months.  Let us see the drama in march Jubilee nomination. Then BBI 2.0 townhall. Ruto odds are getting better every day.
That's an OK bet. Ruto problem remain Raila ability to seduce Uhuru with Exec PM - while running circles around Ruto in non-Gema. Raila has most non-Gema out of Ruto reach - while holding the PM JOKER. Like your Ruto-Kiunjuri prophesy - you read this here first - Raila-Uhuru 2022. Unless Ruto can step aside for Kiunjuri :) he got nothing on Raila.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2019, 11:00:00 AM »
Uhuru 2.0 is why Moses Kuria is so agitated. He need to forget Gatundu/Ichaweri seat - try his luck against Ichung'wa in Kabete.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2019, 11:00:40 AM »
You think Uhuru will run for Ichwari pork to become Raila mtu wa Mkono. How desperate is he :)
Uhuru 2.0 is why Moses Kuria is so agitated. He need to forget Gatundu/Ichaweri seat - try his luck against Ichung'wa in Kabete.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2019, 11:08:27 AM »
Why would I disappear? I almost threw in the towel after fake Majority Leader as PM. But events turned almost immediately against Ruto. His crew demanding immediate implementation - in single afternoon - scared of real BBI. Like of Muturi played his hand immediately to block any attempt. Now the Haji wazee are just spending a few weeks in 5-star hotels cause parliamentary is ready. It a PR exercise.

MV Ruto remain far from the harbor. He need all the luck and cheering he can get - Exec PM is not a joke Gema can pass up for VP.

After BBI1.0 you disappeared for a few days - with such a bold bet - you'll disappear for months.  Let us see the drama in march Jubilee nomination. Then BBI 2.0 townhall. Ruto odds are getting better every day.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2019, 11:12:59 AM »
Exec PM is rebranded PORK. Raila will be ceremonial PORK to swear in folks and grace portraits in offices and kiosks. Symbol of sovereignty bla bla. That is what has Ruto worried despite controlling 200 MPs: Raila is ready to sacrifice while Ruto is not.

You think Uhuru will run for Ichwari pork to become Raila mtu wa Mkono. How desperate is he :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2019, 11:16:19 AM »
Pundit we all can't wait to see Jubilee elections. If they can't hold a mere PG. Recently they staged a comedy in Kibra. Forget ODM men in black - that would be real sarakasi.

The only "elections" Jubilee has ever held is mlolongo that caused current mayhem and torpedoed MOU. Ruto other party handiwork are NDP merger that broke Kanu in 02 after he attempt to shortchange Raila. Kanu post-Moi lasted few years. ODM post-07 Ruto was sidelined by Luos in 08 afer only 1 year with his hubris and impossible demands. UDM and ole Kamwaro comedy :). URP expired in 2 years. Now Jubilee after Sep 2016 - to March 2018. Nothing resembling a party since.

ODM - still biggest real party. Non coalition. Only Jumwa is a rebel as entire lineup - Joho, Oparanya, Sifuna - sing Raila. Ruto bicker with his Party Leader, Sec Gen, Vice Chair, CS's, cops, county commissioners, name it. Ruto need to run a steady ship for a few years. Not URP or UDM small canoe that still capsize. Before he can attempt to run the country.

Grapevine indicate Ruto has registered United Green Movement, Tanga Tanga Party, etc - as back up. Tough luck.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2019, 11:49:47 AM »
That is not ultimate executive power - just political deals - we have little to go on. His biggest legacy todate remains driving insidious corruption - from the young crop to the clergy to Wanjiku. Moi at least respected the church - William Ruto has no bounds.

He has been DPORK with 50-50 power sharing in 1st term before retreating to be DPORK in this term. Been a minister, ass minister, mp and party leader.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2019, 12:11:47 PM »
So why is all that not in BBI ? Or we are waiting for Robina rabbit to be pulled out in BBi 2.0. Hope truly springs eternal.
Exec PM is rebranded PORK. Raila will be ceremonial PORK to swear in folks and grace portraits in offices and kiosks. Symbol of sovereignty bla bla. That is what has Ruto worried despite controlling 200 MPs: Raila is ready to sacrifice while Ruto is not.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2019, 12:13:39 PM »
Jubilee party primaries will be yet another opportunity like BBI 1.0 for Uhuru to show his cards. Be very attentive during that period. But of course like BBI 1.0 you'll find a way to spin it away.

If Uhuru allows for free and fair Jubilee nomination - then knows he is still a card carrying member.

Jubilee is biggest party as we speak.

ODM is party with 60Mps - about 35 of them being Luos - and 15 from coast - and that is about it. You take Mr Odinga too seriously - he is not the leader of Non-GEMA - Ruto is undisputed there now. Start with 14 counties of RV, 3 of NEP, 2 of Eastern - without even factoring the rest of the country - Ruto already start with 20 counties - from pastoralists- Kamatusa & somali & related.

Pundit we all can't wait to see Jubilee elections. If they can't hold a mere PG. Recently they staged a comedy in Kibra. Forget ODM men in black - that would be real sarakasi.

The only "elections" Jubilee has ever held is mlolongo that caused current mayhem and torpedoed MOU. Ruto other party handiwork are NDP merger that broke Kanu in 02 after he attempt to shortchange Raila. Kanu post-Moi lasted few years. ODM post-07 Ruto was sidelined by Luos in 08 afer only 1 year with his hubris and impossible demands. UDM and ole Kamwaro comedy :). URP expired in 2 years. Now Jubilee after Sep 2016 - to March 2018. Nothing resembling a party since.

ODM - still biggest real party. Non coalition. Only Jumwa is a rebel as entire lineup - Joho, Oparanya, Sifuna - sing Raila. Ruto bicker with his Party Leader, Sec Gen, Vice Chair, CS's, cops, county commissioners, name it. Ruto need to run a steady ship for a few years. Not URP or UDM small canoe that still capsize. Before he can attempt to run the country.

Grapevine indicate Ruto has registered United Green Movement, Tanga Tanga Party, etc - as back up. Tough luck.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2019, 01:33:23 PM »
There needs to be Jubilee before it can be the biggest party. It a party in name only as we can all see in endless bickering, leaked tapes, Kibra, BBI, war on graft, etc. Jubilee is NARC that had huge numbers that mean nothing. Their last NEC was April 2018 when they wanted to sack Murkomen as Majority Leader. Now it not even clear who are the officials. For example who is the Jubilee chairman? Vice chairman?  :)

Non-Gema get serious. Which region outside Kalenjin and maybe Turkana, Samburu does  Ruto control? Kamba, Pwani, Gusii, Luhya, Maa? Even NFD is 50-50. He badly needs Mt Kenya to hold.

Ruto best chances remain Uhurutopia MOU - which Raila trojan has badly complicated.

Jubilee party primaries will be yet another opportunity like BBI 1.0 for Uhuru to show his cards. Be very attentive during that period. But of course like BBI 1.0 you'll find a way to spin it away.

If Uhuru allows for free and fair Jubilee nomination - then knows he is still a card carrying member.

Jubilee is biggest party as we speak.

ODM is party with 60Mps - about 35 of them being Luos - and 15 from coast - and that is about it. You take Mr Odinga too seriously - he is not the leader of Non-GEMA - Ruto is undisputed there now. Start with 14 counties of RV, 3 of NEP, 2 of Eastern - without even factoring the rest of the country - Ruto already start with 20 counties - from pastoralists- Kamatusa & somali & related.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2019, 02:05:53 PM »
Like most odmers Robina is stuck on old glorious odm days unaware that Ruto is running alone.Raila is has been..that as why while 60% of decided Kenya want Ruto as Pork only 20% think Raila still has it.That is why ODM has zero mp from Gusii and Bukusu except in Nairobi.ODM has probably zero mp from Matusa plus Somalia.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2019, 02:45:07 PM »
Gusii - govenors, senators, women rep. All ODM. Jubilee? Uhuru and Matiang'i have the rest. Ruto has zero. He roped in Joash Maang'i to swing Kibra Gusii but wapi.

Bukusu - of course you can cherrypick cause Aladwas and Wanyonyis are not Luhya enough. 3 of 4 Luhya governors are ODM. Ruto has a few pawns and Khalwale rejects. Raila got 90% of the votes.

Jubilee ni NARC, donge? Kibaki had 68% votes and MPs - a few months later he needed Nyachae and Karumes to pass bills. Ruto "controls" Jubilee but cannot replace Murathe or Tuju despite their open insults. Mariga had to be picked in boardroom then all hell broke loose. Senior members backed opposing candidate. Biggest party kweli :)

Like most odmers Robina is stuck on old glorious odm days unaware that Ruto is running alone.Raila is has been..that as why while 60% of decided Kenya want Ruto as Pork only 20% think Raila still has it.That is why ODM has zero mp from Gusii and Bukusu except in Nairobi.ODM has probably zero mp from Matusa plus Somalia.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2019, 06:09:02 AM »