Author Topic: Pundit won't like this  (Read 9591 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Pundit won't like this
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2019, 08:30:19 PM »
Ruto needs to encourage more Waititu antics in Kiambaa. These kikuyu hustlers are doing it out of knowledge or belief in hustlership. The Kenyattas, Mois and Odingas are underestimating kikuyus hustlers spirit. They are hurting more of the fake war on corruption after the horse has bolted in these tight economic conditions.

Small timers like Echesas, Nyoros, Wairias, Waititus are making Uhuru and Raila get so pissed off over local matters; can they go on a suicide mission by openly taking on Ruto?

Flower girl Raila followers are still in denial waiting for anything to show that baba got a bone from the handshake.

This 'looming reshuffle', arrests of Ruto men, kidogo kidgo ndoto za Ruto impeachment,  are straws that will be held for quite long by the desperate baba orphans- when they wake up it will be another handshake with Ruto.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2019, 09:19:40 PM »
Ruto has won the battle. Orengo admission that he had planning with uhuru how to get rid of Ruto and the impeachment motion has only increased wind on Ruto sail. He has to stick to Dynasty Vs Hustle debate drown the non sensical kitaeleweka vs tags taga crap then crash the dynasty aka kanu 3.0

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2019, 09:38:04 PM »
Those are paid hecklers.  Waititu of course has pocketed most of "their" money.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2019, 09:52:33 PM »
Off course however Ruto has deep support in Gema land mainly women. Women in centro want to know why uhuru and his family want to finish Ruto the same man who saved them from Raila jaws....

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2019, 10:00:08 PM »
Off course however Ruto has deep support in Gema land mainly women. Women in centro want to know why uhuru and his family want to finish Ruto the same man who saved them from Raila jaws....
Why are they not there instead of the paid hecklers?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2019, 12:31:21 AM »
Most trading centers in kenya boy shaod is readily available...seems like all duties are left to womens. Sad scene I tell you especially at bus stage/stop...wasted human resource.

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2019, 12:35:17 AM »
Most trading centers in kenya boy shaod is readily available...seems like all duties are left to womens. Sad scene I tell you especially at bus stage/stop...wasted human resource.

Suppose he enjoys that support, how is it going to help him past IEBC and servers?  :D

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2019, 07:25:11 AM »
Suppose he enjoys that support, how is it going to help him past IEBC and servers?  :D

patel is still smarting from his embrace of the betrayed and exiled "general" :)  don't mind him. He actually bought the secession story. The matter of servers needs to be dealt with but is a serious headache for the hustler. Don't underestimate the tribal nature of Kenyan politics - especially the Kikuyu mundu wa nyumba - our man. Stereotypes don't stem from the blues. The "hatred of Raila" sentiment Pundit clings to started in the Jomo-Jaramogi days followed by PEV. Ruto was salvaged by the 2012 alliance but without Uhuru he is nothing. Fighting for GEMA with any non-Kalenjin say Raila... at the right time a few clips of Kiambaa will surface all over and he will be seen as the small demon he really was then. All RV diaspora will flee from him. Pundit the famous author of MOAS knows this and has his fingers crossed. All the crystal clear anti-Ruto moves must be blamed on Kibicho.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2019, 07:29:05 AM »
In the meantime Ruto preps URP... Jubilee iko na mwenyewe.

The return of URP as Ruto allies go yellow

TUESDAY APRIL 2 2019

Some of the young men who turned up to welcome Deputy President William Ruto in Banana, Kiambu County,
on Sunday. Governors Ferdinand Waititu (Kiambu) and Joseph Lenku (Kajiado) were among the leaders at the service.
PHOTO | ERIC WAINAINA | NATION MEDIA GROUP

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/return-of-URP--Ruto-allies-go-yellow/1064-5052228-ejksh7z/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2019, 08:07:33 AM »
Decisive victory should do it. Only Ruto has the ability, resources and staying power to go head to head with dark forces and beat them at their own game. We tried with Raila but that one proved to be too greedy, too compromised and indecisive.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2019, 08:12:46 AM »
You have a serious axe to grind with Babu. Don't over invest in politicians you will always get burnt. I voted Raila but as soon as he started secession talk we parted ways. Pundit here would go into depression should Ruto be rigged out.

Decisive victory should do it. Only Ruto has the ability, resources and staying power to go head to head with dark forces and beat them at their own game. We tried with Raila but that one proved to be too greedy, too compromised and indecisive.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2019, 10:13:45 AM »
No, we will go to war :) and that is no laughing matter. Rigging Ruto is out of questions unless you are not patriotic and want a civil war to start. Ruto will be declared PORK if he wins. No ifs or butts.
Pundit here would go into depression should Ruto be rigged out.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2019, 12:39:32 PM »
Your hubris again treating Ruto like a god. Praising him for nothing - mpaka aki sneeze Al-Ruto Ak-bar!!  Rigging can be arranged - no one is scared of Ruto certainly not Uhuru or Raila. War is not spontaneous contra to the ICC defense lies - incitement is an easy own goal.

No, we will go to war :) and that is no laughing matter. Rigging Ruto is out of questions unless you are not patriotic and want a civil war to start. Ruto will be declared PORK if he wins. No ifs or butts.
Pundit here would go into depression should Ruto be rigged out.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2019, 01:03:11 PM »
Nobody can rig Ruto - if Raila already swore himself people president - Ruto will swear himself the real president. I don't think you understand the kind of punch Ruto backs - backed by warriors drawn from Kalenjin all the way to Alshabaab...hapo utaona moto kubwa kenya inaweza pazuka...Jeshi imepasuke...police imapasuke..and Kenya will have two or  more countries.

Ruto ni moto ya kuotea mbala. Sio Jaluo ya kurusha mawe mbili.

Your hubris again treating Ruto like a god. Praising him for nothing - mpaka aki sneeze Al-Ruto Ak-bar!!  Rigging can be arranged - no one is scared of Ruto certainly not Uhuru or Raila. War is not spontaneous contra to the ICC defense lies - incitement is an easy own goal.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2019, 01:37:57 PM »
I don't buy the war claims for one minute. Ruto aint daft. He knows very well he escaped ICC because GOK was not co-operative. Attempting the 2007 shenanigans with GOK as your enemy after going through the ICC roller coaster ride is a bad move. This time, GEMA won't have one of their own in trouble and GOK will co-operate 130%. No one is doing PEV again in Kenya, my friends. Hizo ni ndoto. Using Al-Shabaab and other terrorists will also have the rest of the world on your back. I repeat: Ruto ain't daft. His fanatics may be willing to risk all but I doubt Ruto is. These are internet theories.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2019, 02:25:15 PM »
Raila never really swore himself in - it was a red herring for the handshake - your boy and the phony general fell hook and sinker. Anyway Ruto and Uhuru punches were seen in 2008 - both are lethal and Ruto had surprise element. Somali or Maa will not die for him. The difference now is Uhuru is C-in-C and Ruto is not.

Nobody can rig Ruto - if Raila already swore himself people president - Ruto will swear himself the real president. I don't think you understand the kind of punch Ruto backs - backed by warriors drawn from Kalenjin all the way to Alshabaab...hapo utaona moto kubwa kenya inaweza pazuka...Jeshi imepasuke...police imapasuke..and Kenya will have two or  more countries.

Ruto ni moto ya kuotea mbala. Sio Jaluo ya kurusha mawe mbili.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2019, 02:29:58 PM »
Pundit will claim PEV was spontaneous which is a big lie. With Ruto on the losing end he needs all the spin he can muster.

I don't buy the war claims for one minute. Ruto aint daft. He knows very well he escaped ICC because GOK was not co-operative. Attempting the 2007 shenanigans with GOK as your enemy after going through the ICC roller coaster ride is a bad move. This time, GEMA won't have one of their own in trouble and GOK will co-operate 130%. No one is doing PEV again in Kenya, my friends. Hizo ni ndoto. Using Al-Shabaab and other terrorists will also have the rest of the world on your back. I repeat: Ruto ain't daft. His fanatics may be willing to risk all but I doubt Ruto is. These are internet theories.

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2019, 02:58:20 PM »

The hustler is a rookie on this stage.  Therefore decisive numbers theory will have to take a backseat.  I am not even sure he can perform outside Kalenjin RV.  His energy outside that region seems to be only felt among the tumbocrats(I can't blame them).  People like Bonny Khalwale, who probably cannot secure himself an MCA seat in Ikolomani in the present circumstances.

So let's assume that he wins with 50.1%.  In IEBC's books depending on whose tune they dance to, that is a clean loss.  Not even runoff territory.  And you know it.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2019, 03:45:00 PM »
The hustler is a rookie on this stage.  Therefore decisive numbers theory will have to take a backseat.  I am not even sure he can perform outside Kalenjin RV.  His energy outside that region seems to be only felt among the tumbocrats(I can't blame them).  People like Bonny Khalwale, who probably cannot secure himself an MCA seat in Ikolomani in the present circumstances.

So let's assume that he wins with 50.1%.  In IEBC's books depending on whose tune they dance to, that is a clean loss.  Not even runoff territory.  And you know it.

Ruto after campaigning for full 5 years maxed out at 14% in the opinion polls 2012. 100% Kalenjin. Despite this reality we were assured by someone here (no names please) that Ruto was to be the next president. How? since everyone would only score their tribe - Uhuru 25% Gema, Ruto 14% Kalenjin, Raila 10% Luo - in the run-off all non-Gema would gang up and crown the hustler :D

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2019, 04:24:30 PM »
You dont claim to be a Joshua taking people to Canaan and when people are about to cross the red sea you run back to pharaoh for a hand check. Baba should fall on his own sword and let people chart their own course.

You have a serious axe to grind with Babu. Don't over invest in politicians you will always get burnt. I voted Raila but as soon as he started secession talk we parted ways. Pundit here would go into depression should Ruto be rigged out.