Author Topic: Chebukati Goes to Court  (Read 13181 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Chebukati Goes to Court
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2017, 12:18:49 PM »
vooke doesn't get that even the 34B were not all in. The singular 34C had no watermark or serial number. :o :o A fake 34C... or was it botched by NASA too?
Robina,
Missing 34Bs is totally inexcusable but it was just a claim/allegation that Chebu disputed,and NASWA never pursued further. Only missing 34As expressly directed SCOK because IEBC agreed/accepted to these charges.
SCOK must be made of morons if they was convinced 34Bs and 34As was missing yet they ran with missing 34As
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2017, 12:42:22 PM »
vooke doesn't get that even the 34B were not all in. The singular 34C had no watermark or serial number. :o :o A fake 34C... or was it botched by NASA too?
Robina,
Missing 34Bs is totally inexcusable but it was just a claim/allegation that Chebu disputed,and NASWA never pursued further. Only missing 34As expressly directed SCOK because IEBC agreed/accepted to these charges.
SCOK must be made of morons if they was convinced 34Bs and 34As was missing yet they ran with missing 34As

OR they are smart and know that if the primary document is missing or invalid, they need not bother with the derivatives. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2017, 01:01:21 PM »
Robina,

OR they are smart and know that if the primary document is missing or invalid, they need not bother with the derivatives. 
And they forgot to mention it
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2017, 01:11:16 PM »
Pushed to wednesday.

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2017, 01:14:55 PM »
Robina,

OR they remembered not to mention it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2017, 01:20:08 PM »
The only unpleasant fact is missing 34Bs never made it to the judgement

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2017, 01:47:35 PM »
Robina,

Still waiting for you to get time to share the relevant bit

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2017, 02:50:06 PM »
Robina,

What is a relevant bit?

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2017, 03:31:54 PM »
Robina,

What is a relevant bit?
That   Chebu had no forms 34Bs

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2017, 03:45:08 PM »
Robina,

What is a relevant bit?

I always think of bits in terms the little ones that make a byte. 

Why would I want to provide you with that bit?

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2017, 04:12:45 PM »
Robina,

What is a relevant bit?

To save your skin

• Enigma
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2017, 04:20:32 PM »
Robina,

What is a relevant bit?

To save your skin

Is that how you save yours?  Interesting.  I rather prefer Vaseline.  Petroleum jelly.

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2017, 04:27:27 PM »
Robina,

What do you make of the bogus 34C?
It was not bogus, just lacked security features which I think are redundant given the next to nil likelihood of forging it. I mean it is prepared last,and by a very small team so....
Robina,

It was not bogus, just lacked security features which I think are redundant given the next to nil likelihood of forging it. I mean it is prepared last,and by a very small team so....

This is where you fail miserably.  The forms had anti tamper qualities.  Anything that doesn't have these features is a forgery... Or bogus as Robina says... No hairs to split here

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2017, 05:16:05 PM »
Robina,

What is a relevant bit?

To save your skin

Is that how you save yours?  Interesting.  I rather prefer Vaseline.  Petroleum jelly.
I save mine by facts

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2017, 05:17:05 PM »
Robina,

Robina,

This is where you fail miserably.  The forms had anti tamper qualities.  Anything that doesn't have these features is a forgery... Or bogus as Robina says... No hairs to split here
That was a minor point

• Enigma
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2017, 05:23:58 PM »
vooke doesn't get that even the 34B were not all in. The singular 34C had no watermark or serial number. A fake 34C... or was it botched by NASA too?
Robina,

What is a relevant bit?

To save your skin

I save mine by facts

I forgot to mention.  The petroleum jelly is fragrance free.  Vaseline.

Otherwise it's remarkable, if somewhat confusing, how you save yours. 

Why don't you start a skin care thread that way we can keep Omollo's thread focused on the subject matter.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2017, 05:28:34 PM »
vooke doesn't get that even the 34B were not all in. The singular 34C had no watermark or serial number. A fake 34C... or was it botched by NASA too?
Robina,

What is a relevant bit?

To save your skin

I save mine by facts

I forgot to mention.  The petroleum jelly is fragrance free.  Vaseline.

Otherwise it's remarkable, if somewhat confusing, how you save yours. 

Why don't you start a skin care thread that way we can keep Omollo's thread focused on the subject matter.
Where?