Author Topic: Robina..Ruto is the new deal  (Read 5346 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Robina..Ruto is the new deal
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2020, 06:59:05 AM »
Noway - i see Njoro skirmishes with Kale peasants as victims.
? Is it Kale clans fighting or Maa fighting Kales.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2020, 07:18:06 AM »
Kales sold land to fellow Kales in those areas and emigrated to Mau forest , now that they have been evicted from Mau forest  they want their former land  , using the same tactics like in 90s they used against Kikuyu but now on their own people , create insecurity force mass evictions with an intended results of resettling in the abandoned farms .

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2020, 07:22:44 AM »
Kales sold land to fellow Kales in those areas and emigrated to Mau forest , now that they have been evicted from Mau forest  they want their former land  , using the same tactics like in 90s they used against Kikuyu but now on their own people , create insecurity force mass evictions with an intended results of resettling in the abandoned farms .

So are these CLANS? Cause how do you battle fellow Kipsigis? Doesn't make sense.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2020, 07:29:07 AM »
Ogiek are not kalenjin although most speak the language or maasai or even Somali.They are aboriginal forest dwellers related to South Africa khoisan.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2020, 07:29:18 AM »

So are these CLANS? Cause how do you battle fellow Kipsigis? Doesn't make sense.

RV pundit is calling them Ogiek now, but when they were being evicted from Mau , they were Kalenjins ....

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2020, 07:32:48 AM »
It just shows skirmishes are really about poverty not politics. Ruto need to preach peace there instead of roaming peaceful Kambaland.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2020, 08:03:50 AM »

RV pundit is calling them Ogiek now, but when they were being evicted from Mau , they were Kalenjins ....
ogiek are kalenjin adopted sub tribes 10..but they align with maasai or kipsigis depending on circumstances.The problem is to uhuru  has started this n it will reach his people..I said it from day one in 2018

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2020, 08:05:11 AM »
It just shows skirmishes are really about poverty not politics. Ruto need to preach peace there instead of roaming peaceful Kambaland.
At its base its about demographic changes..fight for land..to feed many kids

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2020, 08:24:58 AM »
Ogiek are not kalenjin although most speak the language or maasai or even Somali.They are aboriginal forest dwellers related to South Africa khoisan.

You cant diswon them now  , Ogiek are Kalenjin and the bear Kalenjin names

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalenjin_people

The Kalenjin are a group of Southern Nilotic peoples indigenous to East Africa, residing mainly in what was formerly the Rift Valley Province in Kenya. They number 6,358,113 individuals as per the Kenyan 2019 census. They are divided into nine culturally and linguistically related clans: Kipsigis, Nandi, Keiyo, Marakwet, Sabaot, Pokots, Tugen, Terik and Ogiek.[2] They speak Kalenjin languages, which belong to the Nilotic language family.[1]

Their Chairman of Ogiek council of elders is called  Joseph Kimaiyo Towett
https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/nakuru/mau-evictions-ogiek-vow-to-fight-for-their-land-rights--1905564
“We have the courage to pursue justice and we shall fight till the last man because what we see in our dream is full resettlement of the Ogiek even if it takes a 100 years,” said the community’s council of elders chairman Joseph Kimaiyo Towett.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2020, 08:41:01 AM »
Ogiek of kiambu are now kikuyu.Ogiek are kalenjin that is why they are being handled with kids glove.Ogiek of course are aboriginal khoisan .Their disappearing language still has click elements