Author Topic: BBI has support of 21%  (Read 3511 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
BBI has support of 21%
« on: February 11, 2021, 07:11:29 AM »
Unpopular in central and RV where it enjoys 13% support according to the star.This one is beyond salvage.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: BBI has support of 21%
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 07:37:30 AM »
Considering campaign has not started proper I would say 21% is not bad. All uhuru needs is 35% actual vote plus top up mambo kwisha. 

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 08:14:51 AM »

You note all you Odmers, are singing Uhurus support will salvage BBI.
Do you now agree BBI is unpopular because of Raila. No one wants anything associated with Raila except Luo Nyanza. If Raila was a good tactitian , he would have changed strategy. Pwrsonally if I were him would wait after elections to hold a referendum and in 2022 elections support another candidate. But being who he is he clinging to failed project. Insanity is the word they use.

Considering campaign has not started proper I would say 21% is not bad. All uhuru needs is 35% actual vote plus top up mambo kwisha.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 08:58:22 AM »
What new thing will Uhuru use to convince people? Uhuru has economic mess to deal with - and will remain unpopular for quite some time.
Yes NASA could probably soften the ground - but I think BBI is headed to dustbin - from ab initio - it seem almost designed to fail.

Beside Judiciary will not self-immolate so except them to push this - BEYOND UHURU - so that if this genuine constitutional fight - we shall see post 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 09:00:03 AM »

They don't as always have Plan B. That is big difference btw them and Ruto.
You note all you Odmers, are singing Uhurus support will salvage BBI.
Do you now agree BBI is unpopular because of Raila. No one wants anything associated with Raila except Luo Nyanza. If Raila was a good tactitian , he would have changed strategy. Pwrsonally if I were him would wait after elections to hold a referendum and in 2022 elections support another candidate. But being who he is he clinging to failed project. Insanity is the word they use.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 10:03:14 AM »

He seema frustrated, he is abusing Kenyans. It pains him seeing he is becoming lameduck. Refused to learn from Moi and Kibaki.
People are opposing BBI because of Raila. When this sinks in it will be too late.
Even Robina went underground aftwe realising Raila is a looser and no amount of self deceit will help

Invalid Tweet ID

What new thing will Uhuru use to convince people? Uhuru has economic mess to deal with - and will remain unpopular for quite some time.
Yes NASA could probably soften the ground - but I think BBI is headed to dustbin - from ab initio - it seem almost designed to fail.

Beside Judiciary will not self-immolate so except them to push this - BEYOND UHURU - so that if this genuine constitutional fight - we shall see post 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 10:56:06 AM »
Yes he it talking about thieves - and yet he has not taken them to court. His own family is neck deep.  This frustration will grow until he accepts the reality that nobody gives a damn about him - not even in Gatundu.

He seema frustrated, he is abusing Kenyans. It pains him seeing he is becoming lameduck. Refused to learn from Moi and Kibaki.
People are opposing BBI because of Raila. When this sinks in it will be too late.
Even Robina went underground aftwe realising Raila is a looser and no amount of self deceit will help

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 11:13:45 AM »

Covid thuggery really exposed him , prior he could play corruption card where as we knew hom to be the most currupt leader of the current generation. Where are the 21 days corruption investigation resulta. His best friend Ngatia was spearheading the theft and doing it  blatantly , atleast Murathe tried to use TGs brother and a girlfriend lawyer. They even paid off TG to shut up and keep off  twitter.
Uhuru should do a soul searching , he needs to find out why he was rejected in 97, 2002 and accepted in 2013 and 2017 and the answer is very clear , association with Mt Kenya enemies.

Yes he it talking about thieves - and yet he has not taken them to court. His own family is neck deep.  This frustration will grow until he accepts the reality that nobody gives a damn about him - not even in Gatundu.

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 11:34:58 AM »
Yes that is why it poor political strategy to use corruption when you're corrupt. Narc got killed by Angloleasing - from then they could not call KANU names. Uhuru was finished by COVID-19 - and apart from Ngatia - his own nieces/nephews were involved. No arrest have been made. He really made a huge meal out of Arror-Kimwarer dam but couldn't tie it to Ruto.

Covid thuggery really exposed him , prior he could play corruption card where as we knew hom to be the most currupt leader of the current generation. Where are the 21 days corruption investigation resulta. His best friend Ngatia was spearheading the theft and doing it  blatantly , atleast Murathe tried to use TGs brother and a girlfriend lawyer. They even paid off TG to shut up and keep off  twitter.
Uhuru should do a soul searching , he needs to find out why he was rejected in 97, 2002 and accepted in 2013 and 2017 and the answer is very clear , association with Mt Kenya enemies.

Invalid Tweet ID