Author Topic: Scranton Snow Shoveling Dispute  (Read 3217 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Scranton Snow Shoveling Dispute
« on: February 07, 2021, 07:34:42 PM »
resolved with gun shots.

Invalid Tweet ID
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Scranton Snow Shoveling Dispute
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 11:55:31 AM »
resolved with gun shots.

Invalid Tweet ID
Gosh Termie,
Why are Americans stuck with this 2nd Amendment thingy when miscreants still roam their plains?
Actually you pick an arguement with a fellow who unknown to you has already decided on this day or any day, thereafter, he will exit planet earth with help of Suicide by Cop...

After the first round of shooting, he actually  returns with a bigger gun to finish the job as if the first one didn't have efficacy ...

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 05:22:29 PM »
resolved with gun shots.

Invalid Tweet ID
Gosh Termie,
Why are Americans stuck with this 2nd Amendment thingy when miscreants still roam their plains?

It's a right wing thing.  And if you dig deeper, just like any other American idiosyncrasy, it can be explained by the presence of a large black population.  It's the only difference between the US and the rest of the West.

Actually you pick an arguement with a fellow who unknown to you has already decided on this day or any day, thereafter, he will exit planet earth with help of Suicide by Cop...

After the first round of shooting, he actually  returns with a bigger gun to finish the job as if the first one didn't have efficacy ...

That man indeed appeared to have made his peace with life.  The neighbors may have just accelerated it.  He figured why not have company?.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 06:04:02 PM »
And another thing you said, you never argue/curse/quarrel with anyone when I'm  in America..
The Goys - having seen the guy had a gun - should have known, you do not go to a gunfight carrying... well in their case carrying nothing save what they were clearing the snow with. It is after Mr. Goy gets hit with a bullet that he attempts to run back to the house perhaps to get his gun. Too late really ...