Author Topic: Kiambu land prices has hit the ceiling  (Read 4259 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kiambu land prices has hit the ceiling
« on: February 04, 2021, 01:09:24 PM »
I tend to agree - people should be cautious going forward. Ruto when he goes in will change the real estate sector.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/the-standard-insider/article/2001402314/land-speculators-burn-their-fingers-in-kiambu

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Kiambu land prices has hit the ceiling
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 04:08:26 PM »
These prices are approaching Hong Kong and Singapore.
Is it sustainable?
Kenyans like building without the supporting infrastructure. Is this the case? How about building codes, are they adhered to?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 05:05:22 PM »
Informality. Just like matatu sector. What need to happen is for gov, big insurance, pension funds and such REITS need to move in big time - and drive the prizes down - while producing decent houses - with decent facilities.

This was big 4 agenda but Uhuru is too drunk to see it through.

Next gov inshallah - Ruto will deliver 1million very cheap housing units. That is enough to house 4-5m people. About the size of Nairobi.

All we need is to give Chinese free public land including slums ; and voila; we got houses; that can be sold cheaply for 1m for 1-bedroom,1.5m for 2 bedroom and 3 million for 3 bedroom.

Deposit should be 100K - and monthly payment of 5-10k.

When this is done - every hustler will afford.

Rent will be driven down - and real estate will cool down.

Informal people will stop investing in plots - in far away land without infrastructure - and will invest the money to open and expand real business.

Now people are sinking 80-100m to provide slumscrappers.

That money is enough to open a small factory and generate real income.

These prices are approaching Hong Kong and Singapore.
Is it sustainable?
Kenyans like building without the supporting infrastructure. Is this the case? How about building codes, are they adhered to?

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 07:18:53 PM »
Ruto is never going to be president in Kenya, I hope you come to terms with this as soon as possible so we can move on to other important issues in life. As for vision, whatever you write here is not Ruto’s vision, his is wheelbarrow nation, that’s what he could come up with after almost thirty years in government. As for your vision, it’s easy to be an online worrior and drunkenly churn out ideas, you are not the first one, Kenya is a country of big ideas and poor execution.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 07:21:51 PM »
Ruto is never going to be president in Kenya, I hope you come to terms with this as soon as possible so we can move on to other important issues in life. As for vision, whatever you write here is not Ruto’s vision, his is wheelbarrow nation, that’s what he could come up with after almost thirty years in government. As for your vision, it’s easy to be an online worrior and drunkenly churn out ideas, you are not the first one, Kenya is a country of big ideas and poor execution.
says a Slumdog in Atlanta or Boston.Your low IQ think you can lecture me or Ruto.Drive trucks. I own many.Dr Ruto is taking it whether you like or not because the entire country outside Luo nyanza are sold...his winning margin will exceed Kibaki 63.kenya is big..limuru..which adore Ruto is not even footnote. WATCH RUTO TAKE POWER.POWER IS TAKEN.ITS NOT GIVEN.In mt Kenya alone by end of this year everyone will be on board...Ruto will win by 70 percent..seeds have  been  planted..heheheh Uhuru was thinking Ruto will beg..he is taking it by force...its not mama ngina..Kenyans decide..moi gave up .And don't wait  for Raila blunder..Ruto is meticulous.Dynasties are on a wall..it almost a bad word to be rich and privilege..class consciousness is high..rich are joining hustler nation by force..

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 08:59:29 PM »
says a Slumdog in Atlanta or Boston.Your low IQ think you can lecture me or Ruto.Drive trucks. I own many.Dr Ruto is taking it whether you like or not because the entire country outside Luo nyanza are sold...his winning margin will exceed Kibaki 63.kenya is big..limuru..which adore Ruto is not even footnote. WATCH RUTO TAKE POWER.POWER IS TAKEN.ITS NOT GIVEN.In mt Kenya alone by end of this year everyone will be on board...Ruto will win by 70 percent..seeds have  been  planted..heheheh Uhuru was thinking Ruto will beg..he is taking it by force...its not mama ngina..Kenyans decide..moi gave up .And don't wait  for Raila blunder..Ruto is meticulous.Dynasties are on a wall..it almost a bad word to be rich and privilege..class consciousness is high..rich are joining hustler nation by force..

😂😂😂 Totally laughable; at times I wonder what has come in the way of rational thinking...

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 09:37:09 PM »
Why don’t you enjoy your beer in the filth of mavoko in peace, stop attacking the messenger, it’s a waste of time. I am so extremely comfortable at who I am and my success to be bothered by a mavoko dwelling idiot. I have cousins who own multiple trucks, it doesn’t take a genius, in fact, that’s a business for illiterate or semi illiterate folks. I know what they make, in my world, that’s peanuts for too much work. That said, I still have to remind you that, like it or not, Raila is your next president.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2021, 04:47:19 AM »
My logic is simple and I think in time, I will be proven right. All these guys will run and therefore no one will win the first round. Team Kenya will formed after the first round, I fail to see how Ruto with his 1.5 m kalenjin votes, boda boda Kikuyus and very low turn out beats a combined force of Raila, Kalonzo, Mudavadi, Joho, Mutua, PK etc by the way, it’s a farce to say that Ruto has the Kikuyu vote locked, woke Kikuyus, middle class etc do not want to hear the name Ruto mentioned and this is before Uhuru starts campaigning and explaining his logic. I hate to say this cause it might drive you to jump into one of those mavoko pit latrines that you use in that shithole. Do you also use well water that is right next to the latrine? My friend, go slow, watu wameona mbele.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2021, 05:04:30 AM »
There is a stick post on this https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=9423.0
Don't waste time thinking of 2nd round. Ruto will by huge margin.
Right now GEMA people are almost 90% committed to Ruto cause.
The hold out are being identified as homeguards dynasties...they are being outed, shouted, and drowned in jeers.

The idea that Ruto is nothing but a Kalenjin leader would have been true maybe 15yrs ago!

Now Ruto is a national leader...that is for first time supported by both GEMA and Non-GEMA.

It's amazing really. Raila would die to be in Ruto position.

My logic is simple and I think in time, I will be proven right. All these guys will run and therefore no one will win the first round. Team Kenya will formed after the first round, I fail to see how Ruto with his 1.5 m kalenjin votes, boda boda Kikuyus and very low turn out beats a combined force of Raila, Kalonzo, Mudavadi, Joho, Mutua, PK etc by the way, it’s a farce to say that Ruto has the Kikuyu vote locked, woke Kikuyus, middle class etc do not want to hear the name Ruto mentioned and this is before Uhuru starts campaigning and explaining his logic. I hate to say this cause it might drive you to jump into one of those mavoko pit latrines that you use in that shithole. Do you also use well water that is right next to the latrine? My friend, go slow, watu wameona mbele.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2021, 07:59:08 AM »
Funny stuff is last time you were in Kenya maybe is more than a decade or 2 ago. The sort of you swear that Ruto won't be President but interestingly don't know who will be?mmmh, you better accept now and move on because  Ruto will be President upende usipende, your only card is deepstate trying to rig and you know the outcome of that. Don't come to Kenya continue staying uko ngambo no one wants you here including your relatives.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2021, 09:04:14 AM »

Which presidential/Deputy candidate were you supporting in 2013 and 2017 elections

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2021, 11:24:59 AM »
Funny stuff is last time you were in Kenya maybe is more than a decade or 2 ago. The sort of you swear that Ruto won't be President but interestingly don't know who will be?mmmh, you better accept now and move on because  Ruto will be President upende usipende, your only card is deepstate trying to rig and you know the outcome of that. Don't come to Kenya continue staying uko ngambo no one wants you here including your relatives.
you need to do some research on how much money is sent to Kenya for investment and to family from the diaspora. I think it’s only third from maybe coffee, tea and tourism. The diaspora is a huge and very diverse constituency, with lots of money too. A guy like you living in Isiolo trying to lecture someone like me is the funniest thing in the world. You also seem obsessed with my relatives, why? I have no idea. You do not know who these people are, where they live or their position in life. The fact that some of us are not sold on Ruto seems to drive you and some other people here insane. There is one guy who acts like the custodian of the Kikuyu tribe. He cannot reconcile with the fact that I am a kikuyu who can never vote for Ruto and is looking somewhere else for leadership. By the way, there lots of Kikuyus out there not sold on Ruto. I think you guys are in for a big surprise, Kenya better start funding mental illness real quick, some of you will need some refuge come 2022.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2021, 11:48:43 AM »
you need to do some research on how much money is sent to Kenya for investment and to family from the diaspora. I think it’s only third from maybe coffee, tea and tourism. The diaspora is a huge and very diverse constituency, with lots of money too. A guy like you living in Isiolo trying to lecture someone like me is the funniest thing in the world. You also seem obsessed with my relatives, why? I have no idea. You do not know who these people are, where they live or their position in life. The fact that some of us are not sold on Ruto seems to drive you and some other people here insane. There is one guy who acts like the custodian of the Kikuyu tribe. He cannot reconcile with the fact that I am a kikuyu who can never vote for Ruto and is looking somewhere else for leadership. By the way, there lots of Kikuyus out there not sold on Ruto. I think you guys are in for a big surprise, Kenya better start funding mental illness real quick, some of you will need some refuge come 2022.
:s_laugh: :s_laugh:

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2021, 12:34:22 PM »
I just asked you a simple question in 2013  and 2017  Presidential elections which Presidential ticket (President& Deputy President) were you supporting . Is it that hard to answer or is it that your conscience is not clear .

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2021, 01:43:30 PM »
Unfortunately this comment from you means you are an arrogant aloof person, dismissing me simply because I come from Isiolo reflects your state of mind. And thats for the same reason you opposed to Mzito Ruto because he came from a background that does not resonate with you yaani a disadvantaged background, you are clearly a dynasty snob hating on any other person you deem comes from a marginalized area.
You know what i studied abroad in Germany lived there for close to 10 years, I choose to come to Kenya because I couldn't stand slaving in a far away country, I feel so happy and satisfied contrary to what I see happened to the colleagues I left abroad stuck with no way back abused but still afraid to come back home, some like you from Kiambu face death or robbery from your relatives who wouldn't welcome you back.