Author Topic: Rogue deep state fails to knock out Mwilu  (Read 2853 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Rogue deep state fails to knock out Mwilu
« on: February 01, 2021, 06:21:55 PM »
Biggest battle for 2022 for the unpopular deep state is to definitely control IEBC and Supreme court - to avoid another 2017

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-02-01-update-mwilu-gets-reprieve-as-court-halts-order-barring-her-from-office/

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Rogue deep state fails to knock out Mwilu
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 10:07:51 AM »
This is useless drama. Mwilu is reportedly Amos Wako's wife. That's why Omtatah is after her. Busia politics.

Wako will strike a deal with Uhuru, mambo kwisha! That's why I've stayed out of it. The only problem is Uhuru Kenyatta's DNA tribalism where he wants all the 3 arms of government to be headed by ethnic Kikuyus. He can't be helped there.

Reason even his father avoided that is simple: in Africa majority of coups are staged by the president's tribesmen. They count on the president's tribe for support. As long as they too are from the same tribe, the tribe doesn't mourn the overthrow. There's zero resistance. Uhuru has been setting himself for a while now. Karangi simply hesitated for a minute too long. He had him cornered.

That said, the cj is a ceremonial job which shouldn't preoccupy a president.

That also means Mwilu as DCJ should be content. There's nothing really big or different she'll get. It's the sort of thing I see when 4 star generals in peacetime want 5 stars and the Field Marshal post. So in what war did you distinguish yourself in the field? Invasion of Grenada? Kosovo? Where? If I were a DCJ I'd contented. In fact being a Supreme Court judge is enough. Even court of appeal bench is good enough. Once they replace the manual selection of bench constitution with a computerized system of lots, the cj can go home and we save money
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread