Author Topic: Sonko call uhuru mlevi  (Read 7437 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Sonko call uhuru mlevi
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2021, 01:47:54 PM »
Anybody, but not William Ruto.

Whom do you want to see be President?
This is a very weak position and obviously means you support baba. The truth however is, no sooner will a camel pass through the needle's eye than baba will become president.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2021, 07:06:46 PM »
This is a very weak position. It means anybody against Ruto is for Baba.
Mind you I prefer Martha Karua to Ruto. Although I do not like her at all after her record in Kibaki's government defending the undefencible. Positive thing is her name has never featured any where near any financial scandal. She is not known to own mashamba and hotels.

This is a very weak position and obviously means you support baba. The truth however is, no sooner will a camel pass through the needle's eye than baba will become president.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2021, 02:30:22 AM »
KaInsect, where were you when this scandal broke? Living under a rock? If you have a relative in Kenya hooked on cigarettes when they could have kicked the habit, this is Martha's contribution...

And as to what she owns, there is an estate in Kitengela built around 2013 where a unit today goes for 15.5M cash or 17M loan. Who buys a house in Kitengela for that much? Anyway the houses are nice, just that they are proceeds of crime. Read this story, she actually planted her mole into KRA when she was Minister of Justice.
Kenyan politics has no innocent people. They are all thieves coz you need money to "defeat" your political competitors in sham elections. Karua's legacy will always be blighted by her reckless ambitious short sightedness that introduced "blatant" election theft to Kenya that has since spread to its African neighbors. Nkt.

British American Tobacco 'bribed' Kenyan politician Martha Karua to stop action against cigarette smuggling
Mind you I prefer Martha Karua to Ruto. Although I do not like her at all after her record in Kibaki's government defending the undefencible. Positive thing is her name has never featured any where near any financial scandal. She is not known to own mashamba and hotels.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2021, 07:01:13 AM »
Yes martha is as corrupt as any other; she sold East Gate estate in Umoja to police. She is not poor.
KaInsect, where were you when this scandal broke? Living under a rock? If you have a relative in Kenya hooked on cigarettes when they could have kicked the habit, this is Martha's contribution...

And as to what she owns, there is an estate in Kitengela built around 2013 where a unit today goes for 15.5M cash or 17M loan. Who buys a house in Kitengela for that much? Anyway the houses are nice, just that they are proceeds of crime. Read this story, she actually planted her mole into KRA when she was Minister of Justice.
Kenyan politics has no innocent people. They are all thieves coz you need money to "defeat" your political competitors in sham elections. Karua's legacy will always be blighted by her reckless ambitious short sightedness that introduced "blatant" election theft to Kenya that has since spread to its African neighbors. Nkt.

British American Tobacco 'bribed' Kenyan politician Martha Karua to stop action against cigarette smuggling

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2021, 12:14:12 PM »
Somehow I missed that one. Now I know why she was defending corruption in Kenya with so much passion.

British American Tobacco 'bribed'