Author Topic: Sonko call uhuru mlevi  (Read 7457 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Sonko call uhuru mlevi
« on: February 01, 2021, 07:22:03 AM »
He clear doesn't deserve any respect as pork of Kenya.

Eti Mlevi moja uko Sagana
https://cue.or.ke/index.php/downloads-1/category/18-universities-data-0-3
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 08:22:23 AM by RV Pundit »

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: Sonko call uhuru mlevi
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 11:17:55 AM »
Sonko is done, he is like a discarded tissue paper. What he says or does should be treated with the contempt it deserves. He is also an accused thieve with a cl pending case in court, if I were him, I would concentrate on that first.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 12:08:54 PM »
Sonko is what he always was, a chokora.
We all know Uhuru is a mlevi. Nothing new and this was even known before 2002 when he first vied for presidency. Sonko can shout now, but he will have it very rough getting any allies in future. Everyone knows the man washes dirty linen in public.
He is even known to expose photos of women giving him a blow job. Who will trust him tomorrow with her pussy or his political secrets? :D

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 12:13:32 PM »
Sonko throwing tantrums like a kid. Majority of Kenyans cannt believe what's coming out of that chokoraa mouth. Sonko knows his days are numbered but let him continue embarrassing himself and his family.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 12:42:22 PM »
Sonko has not changed. He is still valueable because he cannot connect with people. He like Ruto is willing to spend money. Therefore if he decided to run for Nairobi governorship - or Machakos - he will win. I think he is going for Machakos.

Uhuru the mlevi if he choose to play politics will be get ripped apart.

If he was smart - he would be busy on his legacy - and building a retirement mansion outside Nairobi.

Outside he is going to get dragged through mud.

The lameduck hawezi TISHA MTU TENA. He is one year to go home.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 01:33:09 PM »
As a kale, it must be very painful to hear Uhuru openly declare that he does not owe your thieve anything, what happened to Uhuru Kumi and Ruto Kumi. I still remember your guy crying like a baby on the podium. I think your anxiety comes from the fact that without Kikuyus, Raila will beat Ruto like a drum, your 1.5m kale vote and boda boda, chokora vote cannot beat Raila machinery and system behind him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2021, 01:38:17 PM »
As a kale, it must be very painful to hear Uhuru openly declare that he does not owe your thieve anything, what happened to Uhuru Kumi and Ruto Kumi. I still remember your guy crying like a baby on the podium. I think your anxiety comes from the fact that without Kikuyus, Raila will beat Ruto like a drum, your 1.5m kale vote and boda boda, chokora vote cannot beat Raila machinery and system behind him.
kales has won without a single kikuyu vote

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2021, 01:45:35 PM »
Won? Moi rigged every election including mlolongo, please do not dig that carcass up, it’s ugly.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2021, 01:49:06 PM »
?s=21.... it’s a fake PhD just like his primitive thirst for wealth accumulation. His phD just like his wealth was acquired without any added value to Kenyans.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2021, 03:40:54 PM »
Moi generally won - and only brazen rigging was done by Kibaki - in any case what make you think your community is so important - right now Kalenjin are 6.5m against 8.1m kikuyus (census we suspect was rigged :).

Ruto is not going to prostrate before you to win PORK. Out there - they are many tribes willing to join his quest for power.

Won? Moi rigged every election including mlolongo, please do not dig that carcass up, it’s ugly.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2021, 04:36:18 PM »
PhD is relative in Kenya. Question is how the holder of such a title received it?
We should not belittle PhDs like this.

?s=21.... it’s a fake PhD just like his primitive thirst for wealth accumulation. His phD just like his wealth was acquired without any added value to Kenyans.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2021, 05:13:27 PM »
I think Kikuyu numbers are fake, there are way more Kikuyus in the world that 8.1 m, maybe they all migrated to Boston, Dallas, Atlanta and Seattle.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2021, 05:55:36 PM »
They are not giving birth; already central lead in the number of protected constitutuencies.
I think Kikuyu numbers are fake, there are way more Kikuyus in the world that 8.1 m, maybe they all migrated to Boston, Dallas, Atlanta and Seattle.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2021, 07:11:27 PM »
We all know Uhuru is a mlevi. Nothing new and this was even known before 2002 when he first vied for presidency. Sonko can shout now, but he will have it very rough getting any allies in future. Everyone knows the man washes dirty linen in public.
He is even known to expose photos of women giving him a blow job. Who will trust him tomorrow with her pussy or his political secrets? :D
KaInsect, there is a species here called @RV Pundit of the bonde la ufa habitat who only discovered that Ouru is a mlevi in 2017 with the advent of Jubilee 2.0. Otherwise how do you explain this and the subsequent nonsensical post he made below?  :o

Ruto defly respond to Uhuru; You owe me no debt; we owe Kenya a debt of transformation and unity.

Deflating the drunkard ufool.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-31-no-one-has-my-political-debt-ruto/

So for 10 years you voted not once but 3 times for a drunkard fool to lead your country of birth. You must be the much bigger fool, don't you think? 

We had no complains until when we had. I voted Uhuru in 2013 - and he delivered. Then I voted again (twice) - with even more kenyans - because everyone saw what great success Jubilee 1.0 had bean.

But as you can see we are rational people and have disembarked from it.

Uhuru is misbehaving because he has no accountability and secondly because you're aiding him. He also won't be running again - so he is giving us the middle finger.

Who is to blame...YOU AND RAILA.

You have abandoned project kenya for cynical reason. You are trying to punish Kenya for refusing to elect Raila.

In stead of doing your opposition job - you have basically given Uhuru free pass - without even asking for anything - just as long as he seem to disagree with Ruto.

It very cynical way to run politics and public affairs. It's childish.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2021, 07:26:21 PM »
I am not kumbekumbe my friend. I have called Uhuru mlevi from day one in 2002. I have heard Ruto refer to Uhuru as mlevi as early as 2002. And I have heard in 2003-2007. He was telling people that he will be running gov because the mlevi will be busy drinking.

In 2002 in my home town of Litein - I heard Ruto say they had put the mlevi so they can run the show :)

Maybe Uhuru finally go the intel on that..and that is why he has been hard on Ruto.

But obviously he has struggled to run the gov - :) - so afadhali akubali ukweli - let Ruto run the show.

The man is heavy drinker and chain smoker.

KaInsect, there is a species here called @RV Pundit of the bonde la ufa habitat who only discovered that Ouru is a mlevi in 2017 with the advent of Jubilee 2.0. Otherwise how do you explain this and the subsequent nonsensical post he made below?  :o

Ruto defly respond to Uhuru; You owe me no debt; we owe Kenya a debt of transformation and unity.

Deflating the drunkard ufool.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-31-no-one-has-my-political-debt-ruto/

So for 10 years you voted not once but 3 times for a drunkard fool to lead your country of birth. You must be the much bigger fool, don't you think? 

We had no complains until when we had. I voted Uhuru in 2013 - and he delivered. Then I voted again (twice) - with even more kenyans - because everyone saw what great success Jubilee 1.0 had bean.

But as you can see we are rational people and have disembarked from it.

Uhuru is misbehaving because he has no accountability and secondly because you're aiding him. He also won't be running again - so he is giving us the middle finger.

Who is to blame...YOU AND RAILA.

You have abandoned project kenya for cynical reason. You are trying to punish Kenya for refusing to elect Raila.

In stead of doing your opposition job - you have basically given Uhuru free pass - without even asking for anything - just as long as he seem to disagree with Ruto.

It very cynical way to run politics and public affairs. It's childish.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2021, 10:47:35 PM »
So you are admitting your man is responsible for the Jubilee borrowing spree and not Uhuru? All those financial scandals since 2013 should be pointed at Ruto. Innocent Uhuru was busy drinking with his pals as Ruto looted state coffers dry.

I am not kumbekumbe my friend. I have called Uhuru mlevi from day one in 2002. I have heard Ruto refer to Uhuru as mlevi as early as 2002. And I have heard in 2003-2007. He was telling people that he will be running gov because the mlevi will be busy drinking.

In 2002 in my home town of Litein - I heard Ruto say they had put the mlevi so they can run the show :)

Maybe Uhuru finally go the intel on that..and that is why he has been hard on Ruto.

But obviously he has struggled to run the gov - :) - so afadhali akubali ukweli - let Ruto run the show.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2021, 03:13:36 AM »
Ruto is total responsible for jubilee 1.0 and has never shied from it

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2021, 10:05:33 AM »
Afadhali a drunkard who can blame the drink for his failures. Now that Ruto is responsible for Jubilee failures, what has the teetotaller been drinking? Wheelbarrows?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2021, 10:55:14 AM »
Which Jubilee failures - Jubilee 1.0 - was already marked and done away with. NASA groupies are still bitter.

We are waiting for handshake/Jubilee 2.0.

Every rational kenyan knows Ruto has very little in gov

Afadhali a drunkard who can blame the drink for his failures. Now that Ruto is responsible for Jubilee failures, what has the teetotaller been drinking? Wheelbarrows?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2021, 11:11:36 AM »
When in a hole, stop digging. @RV Pundit should just STFU. Hana point. With "Ruto" in charge, what happened to the laptops and stadiums? Bure kabisa!

So you are admitting your man is responsible for the Jubilee borrowing spree and not Uhuru? All those financial scandals since 2013 should be pointed at Ruto. Innocent Uhuru was busy drinking with his pals as Ruto looted state coffers dry.