Author Topic: Another Letter To Uhuru From Mt Kenya MPS  (Read 3199 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Another Letter To Uhuru From Mt Kenya MPS
« on: January 28, 2021, 05:24:29 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-28-pro-ruto-mps-pen-letter-lecturing-uhuru-as-he-visits-mt-kenya/

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Another Letter To Uhuru From Mt Kenya MPS
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 05:25:34 PM »
I hope Uhuru doesn't get to read it. Ni moto sana :) kushida basi. Jesus they should have some mercy on Muthamaki.

The lameduck will need wisdom in the next one year....and less pombe.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 05:43:15 PM »

It will be worse for him, if he continues pushing Raila narrative.
The last time it happened in Mt Kenya was actually agaisnt same Uhuru just before and after 2005 referendumn, Then he almost quit politics.

I hope Uhuru doesn't get to read it. Ni moto sana :) kushida basi. Jesus they should have some mercy on Muthamaki.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 06:40:56 PM »
Shida yake he is played almost all cards. I doubt he has any aces and jokers left. He has two options - surrender or go down fighting. It all depend on counsel and ego.

He will soon realize nobody fear a retiring president. Worse an unpopular one like Moi.

Self-serving advice - he should call Ruto for a talk - and start mending fences.

Otherwise he is going to use money and force - and it will produce opposite reaction.

3yrs of the same failed strategy - should inform a new strategy.

Raila himself is now very aware that his trojan horse into GEMA has been blocked at Githurai gate.

Jubilee is dead - but it's good it's dead - because COVID19 was going to be nightmare for Ruto.

The last time it happened in Mt Kenya was actually agaisnt same Uhuru just before and after 2005 referendumn, Then he almost quit politics.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 06:53:40 PM »
If you read the letter , its cleaverly telling him Mt Kenya are revolting and will come for him.

A clever poltitician will read the sings and change their ways. In the west they usually resign before it reaches that level.

Mt Kenya are telling him , kibaki put and left them at a very good place. Uhuru came and took them to a worse off place than Nyayo era. Just because of his association with Raila.

https://www.scribd.com/document/492444227/Mt-Kenya-MPs-Letter-to-the-President

Shida yake he is played almost all cards. I doubt he has any aces and jokers left. He has two options - surrender or go down fighting. It all depend on counsel and ego.

He will soon realize nobody fear a retiring president. Worse an unpopular one like Moi.

Self-serving advice - he should call Ruto for a talk - and start mending fences.

Otherwise he is going to use money and force - and it will produce opposite reaction.

3yrs of the same failed strategy - should inform a new strategy.

Raila himself is now very aware that his trojan horse into GEMA has been blocked at Githurai gate.

Jubilee is dead - but it's good it's dead - because COVID19 was going to be nightmare for Ruto.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 07:06:15 PM »
At this rate its better to let Uhuru do as he wishes he is not a kid. I don't think he will sell baba kwa mlima but he is pretending so that he can use baba to the fullest.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 02:55:21 AM »
?s=21  Keep talking, you guys should start a kikuyu/ kalenjin boot licking site, this is getting old.