Author Topic: Pundit Do You Still Insist Uhuru Didn't Steal Eurobond  (Read 5396 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit Do You Still Insist Uhuru Didn't Steal Eurobond
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2021, 10:28:48 AM »
Probable. I hear even Delmare sold land to Kenyattas.
And finally we know why Governor Iria is in hot soup.  I'm not sure Ruto would be this tone deaf.

?s=19

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2021, 10:56:25 AM »
They are endangering their existence now. People overthrow classes over perceived land injustices. They could acquire and sell keep the loot but not keep the land.

But they are tone deaf. The delemare land couldn't be sold. The lease had expired. The Kenyattas took it. They've been hunting for Delmonte for a lifetime. They now want it bad.
Probable. I hear even Delmare sold land to Kenyattas
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2021, 12:36:50 PM »
If he messes up 2022 - and there is war - I can bet IDPs kicked out from RV - will invade Kenyatta land - and occupy it.
They are endangering their existence now. People overthrow classes over perceived land injustices. They could acquire and sell keep the loot but not keep the land.

But they are tone deaf. The delemare land couldn't be sold. The lease had expired. The Kenyattas took it. They've been hunting for Delmonte for a lifetime. They now want it bad.
Probable. I hear even Delmare sold land to Kenyattas

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2021, 12:42:57 PM »
I have no idea how he'll wriggle out of this. He has two people he's lied to. Kumi-Kumi vs Handcheque

There will be a blood bath.
If he messes up 2022 - and there is war - I can bet IDPs kicked out from RV - will invade Kenyatta land -
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2021, 12:46:37 PM »
Btw the rock and hard place - for uhuru.
Raila has his very old rusted axe from Jomo era and will grind it.
Uhuru just snatched Ruto's 1000 acre of Ruai sewage - and therefore Ruto also has an axe now - and will definitely go for kenyatta wealth.
I think he is keen on 3rd option - which is why he really need GEMA.
He will try to do 2007 PNU thing - hope GEMA play ball - get Matiangi or maDVD - and go for that.
However GEMA are not playing ball - and combine Raila-Ruto are too dangerous.
The explain the frustration.
I have no idea how he'll wriggle out of this. He has two people he's lied to. Kumi-Kumi vs Handcheque

There will be a blood bath.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2021, 01:52:22 PM »
Where did this Kenyattas luscious appetite for land come from? They seem not to get enough. In their shoes I would go buy land in Malawi or Zambia. In kenya their position at the moment especially in Central is too precarious.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2021, 05:40:43 PM »
MDvD is a spent force. In fact he was never a force in the first place.

Kalonzo is doing their bidding by barking on orders. The Yatta land has been written about extensively. The first article I read was by Sarah Elderkin. I treated it with a pinch of salt because she is Raila's mistress ( he says Ex to please Ida)

But after that I did read a lot about it. It's been in the courts and he did use his position as VP & 2007 traitor very well. While others were going in the dock he was being washed clean.

So it was foolhardy to start throwing grabbed land rocks. It's common to say "everybody knows about" Kalinzo's grabbed land. Iko nyingine near Mlolongo.

Mudavadi went after Railways land. So I have no idea why these fellas think land is a good Achilles heel to use against anybody.

Anyway if you ever reach an alliance with Raila keep Mudavadi out. He's a born 5th columnist